Only the beginning

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbokV76tkU&feature=g-vrec&context=G2acfa76RVAAAAAAAAAA 
cause these guys are just so FANTASTIC BABY- Big Bang :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

“Mi Young-ah we need you” Himchan yelled, I quickly ran into his room and saw what a mess they were. “What’s going on” I yelled, they all stopped and looked at me frustrated. “We are stressing out” Zelo grabbed my shoulders and shook me back and forth. “I stepped away from him walked up to Himchan who was chucking everything out of his wardrobe. “Oppa what the hell” he looked up at me and sighed. “Yah have you seen my shoes” I pointed to the side of his bed where his shoes had been sitting since this morning.

“Oh…well that’s weird” he quickly put his shoes on and then looked in the mirror. “Damn we look good” I rolled my eyes then faced the others who were laughing. “Now what” I asked then got handed a small container of crushed up charcoal. “You need to make us seem dirty but in the best looking way ever” Dae Hyun smiled; I dabbed my fingers in it and then began smudging it over their faces arms and whatever part was showing. After about 20 minutes I put a lid on the container and looked at the guys. “Wow~ you all look great” they all posed as if I was a photographer and then burst out laughing.

“How long do we have left hyung” Jong Up asked Yong Guk, he checked his phone and smiled. “About 40 minutes” they all sighed in relief and then collapsed onto the ground. I went to sit on the ground but then YoungJae patted the empty space next to him. I gratefully sat next to him and leaned on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me comfortably. “Noona and Hyung hey” Zelo cooed. The others laughed and I just rolled my eyes then I looked at Yong Guk who seemed kind of happy. “Yah I can lean on any one of you so shut up” I scolded them which made them laugh even more. “Well this is it guys, we have been practicing for months and tonight is the night we’re finally gonna show them who’s boss” Yong Guk started, “Even if we don’t win tonight I want you all to know that I’m proud to be called the leader and I love you all” Everyone was quiet but it was good.

“We’re gonna get there and do our best, if we mess up just keep going and hopefully no one will notice araso” Everyone nodded and then put their hand in the centre. “B.A.P HWAITING” we all yelled and then cheered. We all got up and headed down stairs. “Has everyone got everything” Himchan yelled. “Oppa how are we going to get there” I asked not really keen on walking this late. “Yong Guk hyung is gonna drive” My eyes widened at the thought of him driving, Himchan rubbed my head. “Yah he’s not that bad” I bit my lip still not convinced but I followed them out anyways. I shut the door behind me and locked it then walked down the front steps to see a black van. “Can we all fit in this” Dae Hyun asked, Yong Guk chuckled.

“Zelo sitting in the boot and Mi Young can sit on someone’s lap” I had a feeling he was going to mention that, The boys piled up in the van and it was my turn to hop in. YoungJae was sitting on the end so I decided to sit with him. He wrapped his arms around me and slid the door shut with his foot. I snuggled in comfortably on YoungJae and he happily rested his chin on my shoulder. Yong Guk looked through the rare view mirror and chuckled. “Let’s get this baby started” Yong Guk started the engine and sped off.

“Are you gonna watch us” YoungJae whispered softly into my ear giving me goose bumps. “No, I just came for the ride. Of course I’m going to watch babo” I sarcastically tapped his head and we both giggled. “Noona~ if we win are you going to kiss YoungJae hyung” Zelo popped his head over the seats; I turned around and felt the heat run to my cheeks. “What makes you think that” I yelled all the guys began laughing including YoungJae. “Of Course she will” Yong Guk answered with a wink. I bit my lip and wound down the window, remembering the conversation I had with Yong Guk after our kiss.

-Flashback-
We snuggled for a little while without saying a word, I still felt the tingle of his lips on my. I hadn’t kissed anyone since Dae Woon. “You know why I did that right” Yong Guk whispered his voice still a bit croaky. “You said you needed to” I quoted him; he let out a small chuckle and nodded. “Ne, but it was also to see if there was a spark between us and truthfully I don’t think there is, I mean I really like you but we just aren’t meant to be together” He began to my hand again and I guess I could say I felt the same way, I did kiss back but I didn’t feel like the kiss was right. “So what happens now” I whispered while looking up at him innocently, he looked down and smiled. “We become brother and sister” he kissed my forehead and rested his head on mine, I let out a giggle. “Brothers and sisters don’t kiss each other like that” he chuckled and sighed. “Well we’re not your normal siblings then” I nodded my head and shut my eyes feeling comfortable with we’re we stand together.
-Flashback ends-

“Mi Young-ah wake up” I heard someone whisper, I slowly opened my eyes to find myself seated on a dirty park bench. I quickly shot to my feet but got up too fast making myself dizzy, I stumbled into Yong Guk and he chuckled. “Someone is excited” I got my balance back and chuckled. I looked around and saw the club which looked more like an old warehouse with lights flashing inside and people crowded around. “Is that where we’re going” I asked slightly nervous, Yong Guk nodded.

“It’s not that bad noona, we’ll protect you” Jong Up smiled and wrapped his arm over my shoulder, we all then walked to the front door and the man behind the velvet rope gave us one look and then let us in. When we walked through the doors the smell of B.O and fried food suffocated my lungs. There were people cheering and dancing very close to each other and the music was blasting through the room. “Yeah baby” Jong Up yelled and leaded us towards the stage. I was pushed and shoved by random people dancing, one guy grabbed my waist and tried pulling me towards him to dance but YoungJae removed his hands and grabbed my hand. “Be careful” he sternly said, I nodded and then followed him and the others.

“Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen” A guy with dreadlocks with pitch black sunglasses, yelled through the microphone, everyone cheered. “Are ya’ll ready to find out who is going to the finals tonight” he yelled in a very ghetto tone. Everyone cheered louder and we finally got out way to the stage. “Well tonight we have the bad boys from the block, You Wanna B, BLOCK B” He roared over the crowd and 6 guys with big furry jackets and baggy pants walked onto the stage looking very confident, they ran around the stage high fiving people in the front. “And also with us tonight are the blondes you don’t want to mess with, they are the Best, and they are Absolutely Perfect, let’s give it up for B.A.P” The crowd cheered louder than ever and at that moment YoungJae let go of my hand and ran up on stage and at that moment I felt unsafe.

“YEEEEAAAAH” Himchan cheered, they all showed there charms winking at the occasional girl making them squeal. I moved more to the side of the stage to get a better view of both groups, and turns out that I knew one of the guys from the other group. “Let’s get this started” The host yelled and ran back over to the DJ booth. Zico and Yong Guk walked to the centre of the stage and shook hands, then headed back to their sides. Block B was given their microphones first so BAP took a few steps back letting them have the stage. “Ha…okay, okay, okay” Zico started off then the music blasted and they all danced to it. I intently watched them amazed at how talented Zico was now, I remember when I first met him in elementary school he was so shy and now look at him.

“Nali, nali, nalina, nali, nali, nalina, we rock rock, rock, rockin now. Nali, nali, nalina, Nali, nali, nalina, Nali, nali, naligina we rock rock, rock-Rockin now” They finished and the crowd went wild, I also cheered for them and knowing it was the only way to prevent myself from getting killed in the crowd. Block B handed over the microphones to the boys and the boys positioned themselves.

The music started and Yong Guk stood up, “Warrior is back” His deep voice echoed through the room making people go crazy. “We’re gonna rock this” “Ah-huh” I began cheering with the crowd not noticing how weird I must have looked.
- - -
‘Get down Get down
GetGetGetGet Get down
Get down Get down
(Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)’

The crowd roared and then host jumped back on stage holding a small clipboard. “Aight ya’ll this is the time when you vote for who you think was the best, I’ll give ya’ll a little time to think” The music started blasting again and everyone started to dance again and mingle, I looked around to find my way back to where the boys were but I was lost. “Mi Young” I heard my name being called, I looked to the stage and Zico was waving I walked over and he pulled me up. He embraced me in a hug and smiled.

“What are you doing here” I rubbed the back of my neck, “Himchan oppa” I pointed over to BAP who seemed pretty pleased. Zico nodded and then looked me up and down. “You look good” He yelled over the music. “You look good too, I couldn’t believe it was you when I saw you dancing and rapping” He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. “Shouldn’t under estimate the shy boy” he winked I laughed and slapped his shoulder. “You did really well, good luck” I smiled he nodded “Thanks catch up some other time hey” I nodded happily and he pointed behind me, I turned around to see the boys watching me, “I better go” he nodded and we went our different ways.

“Who was that” Yong Guk asked, “Zico, we went to school when we were younger” I smiled then looked at YoungJae who seemed slightly relieved. “That’s Zico, as in the shy guy” Himchan gapped I nodded and then hugged them “You guys were awesome” we had a big group hug and then the music quietened. “Okay so now this is how we’re gonna sort this, if you liked Block B’s better you raise the red flag, but if ya’ll think BAP did better than ya’ll raise the blue flag aight” the crowd cheered. “Give it up for Block B ya’ll” The crowd cheered loudly and a large amount of red flags were raised, I grabbed Himchans hand and squeezed it.

“And how about some love for BAP” the crowd roared and blue flags were raised everywhere. “Well I think we have our winners, they’re the Best and absolutely perfect ya’ll give it up for B.A.P” The guys jumped around and hugged each other; I felt myself being picked up and spun around. “We won” Yong Guk yelled, I burst out laughing as Himchan put me down. I looked at Zico and showed him the thumbs up and smiled he smiled back and he looked just as proud that they came second. I then began jumping around with the others and I hugged them all individually.

When I hugged YoungJae I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes then I kissed him passionately. The guys watched us and all began wolf whistling and snickering, YoungJae wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back, I wrapped my legs around him and then pulled away biting my lip, we both began laughing and then I rested my head on his shoulder. “I knew it” Zelo yelled while jumping around the stage high fiving the people in the crowd. I looked at YoungJaes face while he was watching Zelo, I pecked his cheek and he blinked then looked down at me, he smiled and I hid my face in his shoulder.

“Do you know how long I’ve waited for that” he whispered I shook my head and he lifted my face up to his and kissed me again this time more softly. He pulled away and smiled. He put me down and we all walked over to the DJ booth. “So now that you’re in the finals the rules change. It’s not just based on hip hop now, it’s based on the amount of talent you have, so this means you need amazing singers, dancers and probably a few more people” The host said, YoungJae slipped his hand into mine and I felt butterflies in my stomach. “Good luck, cause ya’ll are gonna need it” the guy said then walked off. We all headed home and celebrated.
- - - -
Dae Woon’s POV:

“I’m glad she has moved on now” I watched her YoungJae snuggle, I felt myself smile. “That’s good son, if you love someone you must let them go” my appa said I nodded my head and remembered all the times we were like that.

“I’m still going to watch over her though, I don’t like seeing her in clubs like that, she might get hurt, YoungJae hyung you better look after her” I sternly said knowing they couldn’t hear me but I knew spiritually they all heard me.

Mi Young’s POV:

We all sat in the lounge eating our junk food all chatting away at how to improve BAP. “Can noona sing” Zelo asked while chucking a marsh mellow into his mouth. “A-Aniya” I stuttered, Himchan scoffed and rolled his eyes. “Don’t lie, you have the voice of a freaking angel” “Jinja” YoungJae asked while popping a piece of popcorn in my mouth, I rolled my eyes and sighed then slowly nodded. “Ne I can sing araso” I confessed the guys shuffled in a bit closer. “Sing something then” Yong Guk ordered I cleared my throat and quickly thought of the first song that came to my head.

“eolmana deo apaya ne mami boilkka, malhaebeorigo sipeotjiman nunmuri chaolla. geureon naega nege haneun mal neomaneul gidaryeo, Because I love you; jabeul sudo eobseosseo meomchul sudo eobseosseo. neoui heunjeokdeuri neomu manha". I started off slowly then really got into the song.naegen neonikka jugeul mankeum ganjeolhi wonhae, ojik neonikka eotteokedeun gidaryeoya dwae, han georeumssik deo gakkai wajullae, aljanha naegen neoppuningeol, jebal nal honja duji ma.”  I stopped singing and then stuffed some popcorn in my mouth. “Wow~” they all said in unison except Himchan who was just nodding like ‘I told you so’.

“Noona is officially apart of BAP” Zelo said I spat out my popcorn and started coughing, YoungJae softly patted my back and I quickly shook my head. “Ani, I can’t join you guys, I get stage fright” I took a gulp of water from my bottle and brought my breathing back to normal. “You will do fine” Dae Hyun smiled; I shook my head and rested my head on YoungJaes shoulder. “Well let’s talk about it later, I think it’s time for rest” Yong Guk chuckled the guys got up and I started cleaning up the mess. “Yah here” YoungJae picked up the rest of the mess and helped me take it to the trash. Once we finished I walked into the kitchen and saw how many stars were out tonight. YoungJae stood next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Dae Woon will never stop watching over you” he whispered into my ear I nodded and smiled knowing I had officially let Dae Woon go. I turned around and looked into YoungJaes eyes. “So are we a couple now” I asked innocently, he laughed and then looked down. “Does this answer your question” YoungJae lifted his head and kissed me on the lips again, my heart fluttered and I bit my lip as he pulled away his hands still remaining around my waist. I nodded and then hugged him. He stepped back and walked me to the stairs.

“Sleep well, I would walk you up but the guys might have the wrong thoughts” he chuckled I nodded my head and then waved him good night while walking up the stairs. When I got in my room I plopped onto my bed and snuggled into my covers and instantly fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys i just HAD to add this chapter ^^ Don't think this is the end because there is SOOOO much more to come xD hope you like this <3 this si just the beginning and who else is happy about the YoungMi couple~ sorry if you're biased to Yong Guk i know i am but i just thought this would work out better please don't hate me T.T on another note please comment and tell me your thoughts and anticipate the rest of the story :)