First Day

The Life Of A Loner [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooZCmJT9hUQ&ob=av2n <------ Ailee, Heaven 
song of the chapter :3 enjoy! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV:

“Kimmi-ah their here”  Dae Woon yelled over the music. I quickly said goodbye to Nicole and Ji Young then ran towards DaeWoon. “You got everything?” He looked at me and smiled, I nodded cheerfully and he took my hand entwining his fingers with mine. We slowly walked towards the front door, I saw Hara and I waved to her. She waved back and quickly made her way over to us. I heard DaeWoon sigh a little. He didn’t really like Hara. I squeezed his hand and smiled. “Are you two leaving already?” she asked with a pout. I nodded apologetically. “Ne, DaeWoonies parents are here so we better get going, thanks for inviting us” I bowed slightly and she softly pushed my shoulder and began to laugh. [I think she was a bit tipsy-.-]”Yah, why wouldn’t I invite the cutest couple in School!” I looked at the ground and blushed. I then felt a tug on my arm; I looked up and saw DaeWoon pulling me towards the door. “Come on they’ll get angry!” I rolled my eyes and quickly ran with him. Once we got outside it was a lot nicer and cooler. I looked at the sky and it was filled with stars. I took in a big breathe of the night air and smiled.

I belted myself in and wound my window down all the way. “Did you have fun?” I nodded without looking at Woonies appa. I heard them chuckle and that time I had to look. Woonie was staring at me funny. “Mwoh” I asked innocently. “Gwenchanna” I blinked three times confused. “Ne, wae” he chuckled then moved closer to me. “oppa you should really wear your seatbelt” I whispered in his ear as I kissed his cheek. At that moment the weather became horrible. I quickly wound up my window and snuggled into Woonie to keep warm. He kissed my forehead then rested his head on mine.
After about 10 minutes the weather got really bad but I wasn’t worried because we were going to be home in about 15 more minutes. I looked back out the window and noticed all the stars had disappeared. “Yah, why are you so fascinated by them” I turned my body around and my face was inches away from DaeWoons. He was leaning over me to look out the window. I sunk further into my seat and he looked down at my shocked face and smirked. I felt the heat rushing to my face. “Because they’re pretty” I squeaked. DaeWoon kept his position. “Not as pretty as you” My cheeks were probably a cherry red by this point. After the many years we had been going out I still get nervous whenever we become close like this or he compliments me. He slowly moved back into his normal position and put his arm around me. I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes. “Saranghanda yeobo” Dae Woon whispered in my ear before planting a passionate kiss on my lips. I kissed back slowly. “Hey save it for your private time you two!”  His umma chuckled while removing her eyes from the road for a split second.
A split second was all the car needed to take control of its self.  Mrs Lee turned the wheel trying to swerve back into the lane but it was no use. The car collided with another making us flip in the air. I looked around and everything felt like it was moving in slow mode. I tried to hold on to DaeWoon but my whole body just became jelly like. I screamed but no one could hear over the screeching and crashing of the cars. The car landed on the ground with a thump and everything just broke or exploded. I whacked my head on the door and felt myself getting dizzy. I tasted the irony metal taste of blood in my mouth. The car rolled onto its side and everything was silent. My head popped of the window that had smashed in the collision and I felt my head on the concrete. The rain fell onto my face clearing away some of the blood. I began to panic. I looked in the front and saw Mr and Mrs Lee they weren’t moving. I began to cry.

I heard the sirens coming. I tried to move but a sharp pain ran through my spine. I couldn’t see Dae Woon anywhere. “O-op-oppa, oppa” I sobbed quietly. I had lost my voice. My vision became blurry. The last thing I saw was someone standing over the top of me. “You’re going to be okay!” they yelled. I smiled then whispered “Saranghanda oppa” before slowly closing my eyes.
My eyes slowly began to open but my vision was still blurry. My body felt numb as I was rushed down a white room. I looked to the left and saw people dressed in blue with blue masks on and blue hair nets one. ‘This is a weird Heaven’ I thought to myself. I began to wonder where DaeWoon and his parents were. My eyes became heavy and they fell closed. I could still hear most things around me. I heard people whispering but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I heard sobs. ‘Why would people be crying in Heaven?’ I asked myself. I then cleared my mind of everything and blocked out all noises falling into a deep sleep.
*2 days later*
I woke up to the sun shining through the window. I opened my eyes and noticed I wasn’t in my usual bed in my usual room. I went to sit up but another sharp pain ran up my spine. I let out a soft groan of pain and I heard shocked whispers. I reopened my eyes and saw Himchan and Nicole. I smiled and I felt tears weld up in my eyes. Himchan hugged me and I felt my shoulder becoming damp. I hugged him bag and looked at Nicole then whispered. “where, where is he?” I saw her expression drop. Himchan slowly pulled away. “It’s probably better if you see him.” A tear flowed down Himchans face that held more sympathy then a thousand tears. They helped me up and helped me walk down the hall. We stopped outside a door that had the numbers ‘157’ in silver. I slowly pushed open the door, walking on my own now. The door swung shut and I saw DaeWoon lying lifelessly with needles stuck into his fragile arms.

There were lots of little beeps coming from all sorts of different machines. I collapsed onto my knees next to his bed side. I looked at his face it and my heart froze. He looked so peaceful for someone who looked so damaged. Tears began to flow down my face. I bit my lip hard to stop myself from crying but it didn’t work. I bit my lip harder now tasting blood in my mouth. I softly brushed his bangs away from his eyes. He had cuts and bruises from head to toe. I buried my face into the bed and sobbed. I heard a chuckle. ‘WHO THE LAUGHS AT SOMETHING LIKE THIS’; I lifted my head and saw DaeWoon staring down at me with a small smirk. I roughly wiped away my tears and kissed his lips softly. It was magical and painful at the same time. He moved over slightly and patted the spot next to him.

“Lay down” he whispered. I did as he said and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He pushed my bangs away from my eyes as I did to him and kissed my nose. I scrunched up my face and just stared into his eyes. “I thought you were…” I paused and cleared my throat. “dead?” he finished my sentence. I looked up at him and nodded. “You can’t get rid of me that easily” He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and snuggled into his chest. “where are your parents?” I felt his body stiffen. I looked up and saw he was staring out the window at the rain. A single tear fell down his cheek and I instantly regretted my question. “Oppa I’m so sorry!” I squeaked into his chest while sobbing. I felt his body soften and he hugged me back. We both laid there and cried.
It was night time now and we were both getting tired. “Kimmi, can you promise me something” DaeWoon whispered into my ear. I nodded slowly not wanting to speak. “If I don’t make it, promise me you will move on.” I turned around shocked. “Oppa don’t you dare think like that!” I said in the angriest voice I could make out. He brushed my hair behind my ear. “I’m just saying, I don’t want you to be depressed, I want you to live your life not exactly the same way you used to be but start off new.” He looked deep into my eyes, I swallowed hard then nodded. “You have to promise me araso! I will be watching you from heaven whether you have kept it or not!” I looked at him for a while trying to see if I could find the slightest bit of sarcasm. But there was none. I nodded “I promise oppa” I whispered. He pulled me into a hug and brushed my hair with his fingers. “go to sleep you will need it araso” The last thing I remember him saying before I fell asleep was “Saranghanda Yeobo” he kissed my forehead and I was out like a light.
I woke up half way through the night hearing a long beeping sound; it was like it was never ending. I felt myself being tugged away from DaeWoon. My eyes flew open and I saw his life support. It was a straight line. I then looked at his body and it wasn’t moving at all. The doctors dragged me out of the room as I screamed to DaeWoon’s lifeless body. “Oppa! Oppa! Please! Don’t leave me!” I cried. I was now in Himchans arms crying my heart out. “It’s not fair…It’s not fair…” I whispered. “I felt my body being brutally shaken. “Mi Young-ah! Mi Young-ah!”
----------------------------------
I sat up fast and saw myself in my room, I looked at my clothes and I was in my pyjamas. I looked up and saw Himchan he was in his clothes for school. “Yah we’re going to be late!” He went through my draws and began throwing clothes in front of me.  He looked at me and froze. He sat down at the end of my bed and sighed. “Did you have the dream again?” I nodded slowly. I got up and looked in my mirror and saw my eyes were red and puffy. “Look I know you are missing him lately but remember what he told you.” Himchan folded my clothes and placed them on my dresser next to me. I nodded and shoved him out so I could get ready for another soul semester of High School.
After I had changed I chucked y hair into a messy bun and looked back in the mirror, I saw that my eyes were still red. I grabbed out my foundation sponge and patted it under my eyes. I then ran down stairs and quickly ate a bun before brushing my teeth. I ran back into my room and grabbed my bag and books for the day. I then ran downstairs and out the door. I slowed down my pace once I hit the shops. I looked behind me and saw Himchan in the distance he had met up with his group of blondes already. I shrugged my shoulders and pulled out my iPod.
As I got closer to the school I saw Nicole near the front gate with the rest of KARA. I noticed her looking In my direction, she flashed my a smile but I just looked away. I knew she was upset I didn’t talk to her anymore but I just don’t want her to feel sorry for me.
The bell rang as I walked into class. I sat in my usual seat at the very back in the corner. No one ever sat back there which was perfect for me. I got out everything I needed for the class and just watched everyone mingle. The class began to quieten down. I turned my iPod off as the teacher walked into the room.

“Annyeong Haseyo” He bowed. Everyone stood and bowed back “Annyeong Haseyo Sangsaenim” we all said in unison. He gestured us to take our seat again and began blabbering on. I tuned out and just stared out the window. As my gaze went towards the field something near the front gate caught my attention. It was a group of 6 blonde boys. All quiet tall and masculine. One of them took all my attention away from the others. “Aigoo” I slumped into my seat and looked to the front of the classroom remembering that my brother and his gang of blondes were moving to this school. “This semester we will be buddying up-“ There was a loud knock on the door. The teacher opened it and someone handed him a note.

“Okay students we have 4 new students in our class so please give them a warm welcoming.” In walked four of the blondes including Himchan. He instantly saw me in the back and smiled. They all then bowed “Annyeong Haseyo, please look after us” their voices were all quite deep especially the taller one. The girls in the class began to squeal and whisper to each other probably who gets to date who. “You can take those spare seats at the back” The teacher pointed in my direction and I then noticed that the back was the only place where there was free desks. I sighed heavily as blonde sat in front of me and another to my right.

“As I was saying we are going to be buddying up with another class a year younger than you, You will all have an individual buddy, and you will be showing them around the school and making sure they get to all of their classes araso; Now copy down these notes.” I sighed at the thought of being around another person. I hadn’t hung out or been around my friends for a long time. I knew Dae Woon wouldn’t want me to be like this but it is harder than it looks.  “

Annyeong DaeHyun imnida” I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the blonde in front of me. I stared at him for a while processing his name. ‘DaeHyun, DaeHyun, Dae, DaeWoon.’ I repeated in my head. I then shook my head trying to hold myself together. “Annyeong Mi Young imnida” I whispered. He bowed his head then turned and faced the board. “That’s a pretty name” I looked to my right and the blonde was smiling at me. “Kamsamnida” I went to face the board “I’m Bang Yong Guk, but you can call me Yong Guk” He smiled his gummy smile again. “Araso” I looked at Himchan who was writing down the notes. Yong Guk looked in the direction I was looking and chuckled. “That’s Himchan” I looked at Yong Guk. ‘Oppa hasn’t told them’ I thought to myself. I shrugged the thought off then looked at the other boy, who was also writing down the notes. “Who’s that?” Yong Guk looked at him then back at me. “That’s Young Jae he’s the brains of B.A.P” I went to say something but the teacher called my name. “Kim Mi Young, stop talking and focus!” I bowed my head “Mianhae Sangsaenim” I began to write down the notes. I looked at Young Jae every so often. ‘Young Jae he seems familiar’ I drifted away in my thoughts that the time went by fast. I packed all my things away and headed to the café to my normal spot. I sat down and began eating my lunch.

The cafeteria got louder as the 6 blondes walked in. Two weren’t in my class earlier. ‘They must be a year younger’ I thought as I took a bite of my sandwich.
The day went by fast thankfully. The two blondes that weren’t in my home room ended up being in the class we had to buddy up with. The shorter one’s name is Jong Up and the curly haired one is Jun Hong or Zelo as my brother calls him. I ended up getting paired with Park JunMi. She seemed very shy but the way she dressed didn’t make her seem like the shy type.
After school I walked home by myself. Thankfully I didn’t have work today because I felt so drained out all I wanted to do was lay on the couch and watch Pororo.  I walked through the front door and looked at the time. “Aigoo…” I ran to the television and turned it on. I quickly changed the channel and Pororo had just started. The theme song began to play and I sang along happily. Hey, It’s Pororo, I love to play all day, Come join me all my friends, Always happy, as can be, Little Penguin, Pororo. ‘I began to dance around the room. ‘Snow covered wonderland, Make way for Pororo, Always happy, as can be, Everyday a new adventure waits for me. Call for him my Little Penguin, Porong Porong Porong Porong, Porong Porong Porong Porong, Po Ro Ro’. I took my hair out and let it drop on my shoulders; it had grown quite long since that night. I continued to sing the rest of the song. I love to play all day, Come join me all my friends, Always happy, as can be, Porong, Porong, Porong, Porong, Po Ro Ro.’  I fell onto the couch with satisfaction of the beginning of my favourite cartoon. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the first chapter, I hope it is good and there isn't too many mistakes LOL. I hope it isn't too boring or long or whatever. :)