Am I Falling In Love with You?

An Unforgettable Visit

You never though that you could stop thinking of Myungsoo a whole time. He always appeared in your mind.

“Yah, ____-ah.!” Hoya snapped you out.

“Oppa, you scared me out.” You hit his chest in shock.

“Why are you day dreaming huh? Why?”

“Nothing.” You looked at the ground to avoid Hoya’s gaze.

“Is there something bothered you? Tell oppa.” He asked you sweetly, knowing that you weren’t in a good condition.

“Oppa, have you ever fallen in love?”

“What? Uhm, I don’t know. May be.” He answered you as looked at other direction try to figure your question, “Why all of sudden you ask that? Are you in love with someone?”

“I don’t know.. yet…”

“Who is he?”

“Forget it oppa. It’s not important.” You walked away to your room touching your chest to suppress you heartbeat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You walked to Myungsoo’s grandmother’s house. There was Myungsoo sleeping on the veranda.

“Myungsoo-ssi..” you woke him up, “Myungsoo.”

Slowly he stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes.

“What happened ____-ah?” he asked you informally tone in the first time.

“Uh, your halmoni will go back here the day after tomorrow. She called us just now.” You said as did hope he will say something, but he was quiet and only nodded his head.

“So, that’s it. I’m going back.” You lowered your head sadly and walked away.

“_____-ah. Can you do me a favor?” you turned back confusingly.

“What is it?”

“Cook for me.” He said cutely.

You chuckled seeing his expression, “Didn’t I send your food one hour ago?”

“I already ate it. I want you to cook for me.”

As an independent village girl and you were used to cooking everyday, it was not a matter, but why all of sudden Myungsoo asked you to cook for him?”

“Just a simple one is okay.” Only seeing his pleaded eyes, you couldn’t resist it.

“Okay, I will make kimchi stew.”

Suddenly he clapped his hand and pushed you in to the kitchen happily like a kid.

Myungsoo sat beside the cabinet and placed his head on his hands on the table while looking at you cooking.

You were too busy cooking to notice it, you just did what you do.

He smiled silently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You examined him eating food you cooked. He enjoyed chewing the food. You felt your body warmer knowing that he liked it.

“Is it good?” you asked him. He didn’t say anything but raised his two thumbs and smiled.

And you smiled back.

‘Do I fall in love with this guy?’ you asked yourself try to find the answer. It was your first time feeling this, so you weren’t sure what you felt.

“_____-ah, tomorrow I will be back to Seoul.” He made a conversation.

You jolted back hearing what he said.

“Thank for always helping me.” He said coldly, not like usual. In fact these days he wasn’t so cold, he often showed his smile. But the opposite of it right now he showed to her.

“You’re welcome.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was the day Myungsoo left the village, his summer holiday was ended.

“Ahjussis, ahjummas, Hoya hyung, thanks for taking care of me when I’m here.” Myungsoo said bowing his body at the family. You weren’t in there.

You couldn’t to be there. It was painful realizing that you fall in love with him and then see him go. You hid yourself in your room.

“Where is ____-ah?” your mother asked Hoya.

“May be in her room. She didn’t want to go out since this morning.” Hoya explained worriedly.

“She should respect our guest, at least send the guest until the gate.”

“It’s okay, ahjumma.” Myungsoo said smiling.

“Okay, I will go to go, my driver was waiting for me. Annyeonghaseyo.”

Myungsoo walked through the small street. Was it over? He already spent his holiday in such an unforgettable place.

He got many memories here. He had a new hyung, he knew how to do house chores, and he knew you who always helped him.

How could he forget it? The time he already spent.

Myungsoo kept silent along the journey to go back to Seoul.

“Master, should we take a rest? You have to have dinner.”

“Okay, ahjussi.” He answered absentmindedly.

His mind was still in the place named Jeolla.

He couldn’t stop thinking of it, especially you.. Your smile, your beautiful face, your kind manner, all of things that related to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-To Be Continue-

April 18th, 2012

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

here the update!!

thanks for always read and  comment.. ^^

and to my other subscribes, please give me comments.. ><