Only Tears

An Unforgettable Visit

 You looked at your reflection in the mirror, you wore a spaghetti strap dress, and you covered it with pastel cardigan. You even tried to tie your hair and curled some of it.

“Aish, what the.. What’s wrong with me? Why do I have to do this?” you cringed frustrated.

       It wasn’t you, you never care about your clothes, as long as it was comfortable for you, you would wear it, but today you tried to wear nice dress which the length was 2 centimeter under your knees.

It wasn’t like a date, if it was, you wouldn’t care about what you wore though.

“____-ah, are you done?” Hoya shouted in front of the door.

“Yes, oppa.” You dusted your dress and made sure that there was nothing would embarrass you.

“HOOOAAAA.. You are so gorgeous! Oh My GOOODDD~” Hoya screamed like a crazy fan looking at you.

“Are you joking me?”

“Ah, really, you are so gorgeous. But why do you dressed like this? Will we go to some party?”

“Don’t say anything before I smack your head oppa.”

You pushed him and walked outside.

At the journey, Hoya always bothered you with his stupid questions.

“Do you put blush on your cheeks?”

“Where did you learn to dress like this?”

“Why do you look so beautiful and feminine?”

“Oppa, lock your mouth!” you cringed frustrated hearing his bombarded questions.

“I can’t resist it.” He pouted and stopped his random talks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

       You and Hoya walked through the corridor in the building to the make up room. You two would meet your brother and friends.

       Unreasonable feeling of yours, you felt a little bit nervous, was it because you will meet him?

“Is there Nam Woohyun-ssi?” Hoya asked one of the people at that room.

“Oh, Dongwoo-ssi.” He called the guy named Dongwoo who just finished changing his clothes.

“Oh, Hoya, ____.” He said like knowing what happened. “Woohyun hyung. Hoya and your sister are here.” He shouted and asked you two to sit on the sofa. You were just in your world, looking around the room, and as you expected, you saw the guy named Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. The guy you knew.

As you wanted to turn back, from the mirror he saw you.

“____-ah.” He called you loudly and made everyone looked at him wondering who he called.

“Myungsoo-ssi.” You mumbled not knowing what to say because of the glances from people you accepted.

“Why are you here?” he asked you, approached you and his face suddenly brightened.

“I just want to meet my brother.” You startled.

“Your brother? Here? Who is he?”

“___ah, aigo, my yeodongsaeng (younger sister).” Woohyun approached you smilingly.

“Myungsoo-ah.”

“Hyung, ____-ah is your sister?” Myungsoo asked Woohyun not believing it.

“Ye, of course. Don’t we look alike huh?”

Examining you and Woohyun’s faces, he nodded absentmindedly. When he was in Jeongeup, you never told him about Woohyun, and now he just knew that his senior, one of his close friends was your brother. Was that destiny? What kind of the destiny then?

“I’m sorry, but it’s time your group performs.” One of the crew said to Woohyun and friends.

“____-ah, we will perfrom, I’ve already keep two sits for you two. In the second line, just go there now. Arasseo? Hoya, please take care of her.” Woohyun patted your head lovingly.

“Don’t worry, hyung. I will.” Hoya smiled at him and grabbed your hand to go to the main place of the dome.

 

You two sat on the sits which your brother prepared.

And then the light turned off, and the main light the stage, and appeared sig guys who wore white concept clothes, one of the them who looked a bit feminine sat in front of the piano, four of them stood up and one of them sat on the desk and brought a guitar, Kim Myungsoo.

Your brother who stood up with the other smiled at your direction.

And Myungsoo who sat took a glance on you and slightly smiled, it really made your heart fluttered, ‘Is he really smiling at me?’

The guy played the piano, and you couldn’t take your sight on Myungsoo who played his guitar as well. He looked so stunning, it was like only him who you could see right away.

The guy who played the piano started singing, Dongwoo then Myungsoo followed him, and others as well. They sang beautifully, the title of the song was “Only Tears”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B0iye8n_rU

Saranghanda..

Mianhada…

I missing U…

I missing U…

Those words played in your mind… Myungsoo looked so serious, that expression which never you saw before. When he closed his tiny eyes, played his guitar and sang as well. He was so mesmerizing. It made your feeling deeper. The face which showed cute, yet lazy expression was gone now. You couldn’t see it right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-To be continued-

May 26th, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

Mianhae, I am late to update.. so many assignment I have.. and after that I will do semester exam.. T_T

Uhm, Any Hoya’s biased???? ^^