His Brother, Kim Sunggy

An Unforgettable Visit

You and Hoya went to book store. Yeah, Hoya always accompanied you anywhere, he and your older brother didn’t want to get a risk letting you go alone.

“Oppa, do you think it’s good?” you showed him one of romantic novel.

“Are you sure?”

“Mwoya?”

“You are not into that kind of novel, ___-ah. You are really in love.”

“What do you mean? I’m a girl, the girl is common in these kind of novels, you should know it.” You made an understandable reason.

“I know, I know. But as I said, you are.. ah, whatever buy what you want. I don’t want quarrel with you.”

“Yes, danghyunhaji (of course).” You laughed patted his head like a child.

“Excuse me, Miss. Can you a little bit move. I wanna look for some novels.” Someone said to you and showed his smile that made his eyes looked like disappeared.

“Sure, sir. I’m sorry.”

“Never mind.”

Suddenly, his phone rang.

“Wae, Myungie~” he said, not being aware with what you did, you and Hoya just listened to him.

“I will go home after this, tell that to aboeji and omonni.”

“Ye, arayeo.”

“Do you miss something Miss?” that guy asked you again, knowing you two still stood there.

“Oh, anniyeo. Annyeong.” You snapped your head.

 

“Is that a guy we met at book store huh?” hoya asked you as pointed at a guy standing in front of the café you two are at.

“I guess, so what?”

“It’s like this world is so small.”

“We are still in South Korea oppa, Seoul to be exact.” You said sarcastically.

“Haha~ like you said.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“____ah, Hoya-ya, we are invited to party at Myungsoo’s house. Gwenchana?”

“I am okay.” Hoya answered as still focused on television.

“___ah?”

“Uh, yes.”

“It’s okay then, it’s on 7 pm.”

“Anyway, what kind of the party oppa?”

Woohyun smirked, “You must not wear dress. It’s just a welcome party. His older brother came from abroad.”

“So why are I and ____ invited too hyung? It’s like we are his colleagues.”

“Ah, are you dumb Hobaby? It’s Myungsoo who invited you two. You know why. Haha~”

“Yeah sure hyung.”

They laughed together, but you still were confused wondering they laughed like an idiot.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were amazed looking at Myungsoo’s house, it was not big, but neither small one. It’s so classical with its gold brightened lamp on the living room. You didn’t expect that so many guests there.

“Are you Woohyunie’s sister?” an elder woman as same age as your mother asked you.

“Yes, ahjummoni.” You smiled awkwardly not knowing that woman.

“Wah, it’s been so long I didn’t visit, you are so beautiful and adorable. I am Myungsoo’s mom, ____-ah.”

A mom that ever wanted her spoiled son learns how to live with life. You hide your smile remembering how you made Myungsso did all house chores at his grandma’s house.

“Good evening, everybody. I am as the one who invited you all to introduce my first son that just came from France to study. Come here, son.”

A guy who wore black tuxedo walked into the entrance of the crowded guests, his appearance gained attentions, all people were sure that he was the one who will run his father business, since he was older than Myungsoo who still study at college, and looked like Myungsoo didn’t have a will to run that business.

“Annyeonghasimnika, I’m Kim Sunggyu. Please treat me well.” He bowed politely and sent a smile that made his eyes disappeared. Was it similar?

Yes, it was a cliché.

The one you and Hoya ever met three days ago.

“Is that the guy?” you nodded knowing what Hoya meant.

“Wah, Kim Sunggyu hyung.” Jang Dongwoo shouted clapping his hand and got a smack from Sungyeol.