First Kiss

An Unforgettable Visit

“How were the oranges? Did you two get the money?” your father asked you as drove the truck.

“Yes, of course appa.” You smiled at him.

“Myungsoo-ah, I’m so sorry for bothering you to send the oranges with ____-ah.”

“No problem, ahjussi.”

You and Myungsoo still were awkward after that ‘cuddling’ incident. If it wasn’t him, you might be usual, but it was him who hugged you all the night. But you couldn’t deny that it felt warm.

“Uhm, after take a bath, you must come to our house. We have little party with other people for celebrating the harvest.”

“Oh, I will, ahjussi.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

 

You helped your mother to prepare the foods and dishes in the kitchen, while the others decorated your house yard became little garden party.

“Eomma, I will bring this kimchi.” You walked to your house yard.

“_____-ah, do you my help?” Hoya asked you while passing you by.

“You can bring other foods if you don’t mind, oppa.”

“Okay.” He chuckled.

That night was really happy night since there was no work, but party at all. Even though it was a party in the small village, it didn’t change the happiness among them. All people were having fun. Older men drank soju, but the guy named Hoya who was really over protective to you didn’t allow you to take that one.

“Drink this.” He handed you a glass of fruit juice.

“Argh, I’m not a kid anymore. It’s only soju, oppa.” You protested.

“But you can’t drink soju, _____-ah. The last time you drank it. You were really drunk and acted like a stupid person a whole time. You even kick my and Woohyun hyung’s.”

“But not this time oppa. Please!” you pleaded him. He was like your other older brother beside of Woohyun.

“No way.” He waved his finger in front of your face sarcastically.

You pouted hard and gulped the juice in one shoot.

And then from the gate, Myungsoo slowly appeared.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He greeted and bowed to everyone.

“Sit here Myungsoo-ah.” Hoya asked him as patted the empty space between you and him.

“Ne, hyung.” Hesitantly he sat beside you.

It was still because of the accident you two got, you and him were quiet a lot at that night.

“_____-ah and Myungsoo-ah, can you two take other soju in the kitchen. We have to drink all of it. Haha~” told Hoya’s father was already drunk.

“Don’t forget the dishes.” Your father added

“Oh, okay.” You walked into the house, as Myungsoo followed you.

“Myungsoo-ssi. You take the soju in the cupboard. I will take the dishes.” You walked out to the other room. You really wanted to act usual to him but it felt still strange. And he acted cold every time, it didn’t make it better. Why could he be kind and friendly though?

“Are you finished?” you asked Myungsoo as walked into the kitchen, but unexpectedly, something landed on your lips.

It was Myungsoo’s lips.

At the time you came in, he walked out, and you two crashed and unfortunately you kissed him on lips.

Your eyes widened as he walked back one step as he was shock like you.

Out of your mind, even it was only 2 or 3 seconds, you felt it was warm and soft. As you though, Myungsoo felt the same way. He didn’t expect it after all.

“Oh, uhm, I… uhm.,.” you didn’t get the right words to say since you were still so shock.

“I.. I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s.. it’s my fault. Sorry..” you bowed at him and hurriedly walked to the house yard.

‘It’s my first kiss.’You and Myungsoo though.

You sat quietly and touched your lips, memorizing that kissing accident. ‘Why? Why? Why?’ you slapped your head and stopped it when you heard someone clearing his throat.

Myungsoo made an excuse to sit. When you looked at him and accidently looked at his lips, you gulped nervously as remembered the kiss. ‘That lips.. Argh, what happened with me?’ you shouted in your brain frustratingly.

You took the bottle of soju and drank it. You were so confused even you didn’t realize that it was soju.

“Yah, why are you drinking it?” Hoya grabbed the bottle away from you.

“Oppa.” You whined and all of sudden you were hiccup. You finished one big bottle of soju.

“Oppa, I want it again.” You grabbed the bottle from Hoya but failed even your upper body fell on Myungsoo’s lap.

“That was nice juice.” You mumbled as buried your head on it.

“Oh My God.. She is really drunk.” Your mother mumbled.

You straightened your body and faced Myungsoo who only blinked at you, not knowing what to do.

“Myungsoo, your lips.. haha~” you laughed and made others looked at you two confusingly.

‘God, don’t tell me that she will say we kissed.’He said in his mind felt embarrassed.

“It’s so soft and warm.” You continued as cupped Myungsoo’s face.

‘Damn, this girl.’Myungsoo cursed quietly.

“Yah, what do you say?” your mother smacked your head and grabbed your hand to stand up, “You have to take a rest.”

“No way~” you tried to push her hands away, “Myungsoo, help me.” You pulled Myungsoo’s shirt but failed.

“Eomma.”

While you were grabbed into your bed room, Hoya looked at Myungsoo intensely.

“Hyung..” Myungsoo mumbled clearing his throat.

“Myungsoo, do you know what happened with her. I mean what she said.” He asked Myungsoo.

“Uhm.. I.. I don’t know either.” He answered lowering his head.

If he told what exactly happened, it would be a trouble for him.

Hoya seemed so scary examining him and it made him very nervous.

“Oh, I see.” Hoya smiled remembering that you ever kicked his when you were drunk, so he though that it was the effect of that soju.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

“___-ah, drink this honey tea.” Your mother gave a cup of tea to you and you drank it.

“Eomma, was I drunk?” you asked as felt headache.

“Yes surely.”

“Oh.” You couldn’t concentrate yet.

You walked out from bathroom and dried your hair with towel.

“____-ah. I’ve told you that you can’t drink soju.” Hoya warned you.

“I’m sorry oppa.” You showed him your puppy eyes.

“Don’t use that!” he avoided your eyes because it would be work on him.

“Oppa, what happened with me last night? Did I kick your again?” you asked him curiously as sat beside him.

“Even worse than it. You cupped Myungsoo’s face and said something crazy.” He smirked.

“What? Did I say that we kissed?” you shouted absentmindedly.

“What you KISSED?” Hoya shock at what you said, emphasizing the words ‘KISSED’.

At that time you were aware that you said those stupid words.

“I.. we…”

“Yah, _____-ah.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

 

-To Be Continue-

April 14th, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

A/N:

Thanks to

Monkeybread0609

teddykeychain

who always give me comments.. ^^

but I lose one subscriber.. :'(

Is it okay?

Aw, I don’t know what to write since I still have many assignments at college.. ><

Please tell me what you guys think.. ^^

Comment and subscribe.. ^^