My Ordinary Life

An Unforgettable Visit

Mean while, in the district named Jeongeup, where Myungsoo would visit. There was a girl named Nam______. It was you. You lived in there since you were born. It was your hometown. You didn’t ever go to other city yet, there was no reason about not having money, but actually you didn’t want to leave that place, and you weren’t comfortable with it.

            You placed one of wooden boxes in the house yard, it was full of fruits that just you picked from the field.

You swept your sweat with your forehand and headed into the house.

“Eomma, where is oppa?” you asked your mother in the kitchen.

“He goes to the river, I don’t know what he’s doing there.” Your mom answered as cooked lunch for the family.

“Oh, I will gotta go.”

                       

“Yaa, oppa. What are you doing?” you approached an older guy who just sat on the big stone.

“Do I look like fishing?” the guy replied you as a joke.

“No, you are pooping.” You laughed crazily like there was no tomorrow.

“Aish, _____-ah. Why are you here?” the guy named Lee Hoya looked you.

“Do I look like cooking?” you joked back, “Ah, enough, I just am bored, oppa. When I came back from the field, you weren’t in home yet.”

“Oh My.. My dearest cousin misses me.” Hoya giggled and cringed receiving a slight punch from you because of his tease.

“I wonder you are a girl or not, you are so strong, _____ah.” Hoya complained rubbing his arm.

“I wonder what your muscle use then. You’re weak.” You stuck your tongue out at him.

It was always like that. You and Hoya are cousins, and you lived together at same house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yoboseyo, Woohyun oppa. How are you?” you asked your elder brother from the phone line.

“I’m fine, ______-ah. How about you? Don’t work so hard.”

“I’m fine, and I don’t work so hard, it’s my routine activities though.” You pouted hearing what he said that was actually true.

“I know. But don’t forget to take care of yourself. You’re still young, many girls as same age as yours go to college to study, not working their of everyday.”

Woohyun didn’t want you suffered, as your elder brother, he wanted you to get enough education, but you resisted it.

You didn’t have passion to study in college, it’s normal when we lived in small place.

“What do you expect oppa? What you said about those girl in Seoul, not here. My friends of the same age got married already.”

“Do you want to get married then?” he teased you. In fact, he knew you weren’t a girl who wanted it yet, and didn’t have many experience about so called love.

“Ah, anni~yo. I don’t think it yet.” You stuttered since it was a sensitive topic for you.

There was laugh from Woohyun hearing your answer.

“______-ah, come here, eomma needs your help.” Your mother shouted at you to ask your help from outside.

“Ye eomma. Wait a minute.” You shouted back, “Oppa, I will go to go, eomma needs me, annyeong~” you put the telephone and run to see your mother.

Expectedly, your parents, Hoya and his parents were very busy. It was usual in the morning.

Cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, washing kitchen tools, and there were some workers in back yard who would sell the fruit from the field to over country.

            Your parents and Hoya’s had occupation in agro business, planting orange trees. It gave so much profit. Your parents could expense Woohyun to study in Seoul, they were rich as well in Jeongeup.

            And you were getting along with those activities that made you intended not to continue your study and chose helping your parents. You didn’t regret it … yet..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-To Be Continued-

April 4th, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N:

Chapter two’s done..

How is it?

Please tell me what you think, your comments encourage me to write the next chapter.. ^^

Feel free to leave comment and subscribe.. <3

 

-WinterJasmine-