I Find It Cute

An Unforgettable Visit

You were so nervous looking at Hoya, it was like he would kill you any time. He sent  death glare to you.

“_____-ah, did you kiss him?”

“Yah, annio (no).” you stuttered looking at the ground.

“Don’t lie to me?”

“I’m not lying at you, oppa. Why should I? I need to go.” You went away from that room in hurry. You really didn’t want him to know the truth, since it would make you in trouble for sure.

When you sat on the bench in front of your house, Myungsoo came.

“Myungsoo-ssi”

“________-ssi.”

You and him called at the same time.

“You first.”

“No, you.”

“Okay, uhm, we will be in trouble. Last night I did something wrong.. I even said about those kissing things. Hoya oppa is really curious. A while ago he interrogated me about that. Aish, what should I do? Uhm, what are you going to talk about?” you asked him after explaining it.

“Actually I want to say that thing too. Last night Hoya hyung asked me too after your mother sent you to your room.”

“What should we do now?” you rubbed your face with your palm confusingly.

“I don’t know either.”

“But, Myungsoo-ssi. Don’t let anyone know about this please.” You pleaded him since it was an unordinary thing especially it happened in small village like yours.

Do that thing after married.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

Myungsoo came when you were watering flowers beside your house.

“_____-ssi.” He called you.

“What’s up?” you asked him as cleaned your hands with your skirt.

“Uhm, where can I buy detergent?” he asked you while rubbing his neck cheekily.

“Oh, I have one. Wait a minute.” You hurriedly run towards your house to take that.

“Here you go.” You handed it in.

“Thank you.”

“Is he going to wash his clothes?” you mumbled looking at his gesture walking away.

You continued watering the flowers while humming some sweet songs happily.

You chuckled realizing that you hummed a song that told about love thing.

 It was like you were falling in love with someone. Were you? ^^

Imagining a guy who always came to your house everyday, wearing a plain T-shirt and training pants. He always appeared with his small eyes who looked lazily doing anything. Even he came to your house, he just sat silently, or slept on the bench not bothering the noise from the workers in the field behind your house.

 

Every noon you sent lunch to Myungsoo’s house.

“Myungsoo-ssi. Here the lunch.” You put the food ware on the table, but you didn’t see the sign of him. You walked around the rooms, but he wasn’t found any where.

Until you came in the back yard.

“Yah, what are you doing?” you asked him in shock knowing the mess in your sight.

The foam was every where, the clothes were still in the plastic basin.

“Oh, _____.” You turned at you shyly. It seemed so cute to you. With the mess he made, and the training pants he wore that folded up on his knee. You chuckled knowing that he couldn’t wash at all. How could he since he had servants to do that though?

“I don’t know what to do.” He said quietly.

You giggled, “I will help you.” You were not aware that you just joined to wash it with your feet. You and him stirred it up in one plastic basin.

“You never did this right?” you asked him while still washing it.

He nodded his head continuously.

“So it’s your first time.”

“Absolutely yes.”

“It’s okay, it will be new experience for you.”

“Don’t remind me.”

The washes were hanging on the string, and you two smiled happily that it was done. Myungsoo swept his sweat on his fore head satisfied

Suddenly there was sound of grumbling stomach that came from Myungsoo.

“Sorry.” He said embarrassed.

You giggled, “You can eat now. I already brought it for you.”

You looked at Myungsoo eating the lunch hurriedly like a kid.

“Don’t you eat?” he asked you as stopped eating.

You shook your head and continued looking at his angelic face that enchanted you.

No wonder that he couldn’t do house chores because he never did that. But you found it cute.

Are your brain messed up?

At the past, you really didn’t like a person actually a guy who couldn’t do house chores, it looked like he was so weak or a brat.

But now, when you knew Myungsoo, you found it cute. Especially when he pouted resisting it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

 

You enjoyed the days.

When you spent the day with him.

When you found he made a mess.

When you sent foods at the house.

Still unaware your feeling that slowly welcomed his presence.

Are you falling in love with him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-To Be Continue-

April 18th, 2012

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            A/N:

It’s so boring.. I know.. ><

Oh my God..

Please do comment..

Silent readers, are you still here?

Love you all..^^