We Will Try

An Unforgettable Visit

In the early morning, you knocked the door of Myungsoo’s grandmother’s house. And it took several times to wait for him to open the door, as you though waiting is boring thing.

“Yaa, Myungsoo-ssi, open this door.” You shouted crazily as knocked the door continuously.

“I bring your breakfast! Bleh!”

Slowly the door was opened, and showing a guy in sleeveless T-shirt and shorts.

He rubbed his eyes and adjusting his sight of the sunlight.

He wasn’t a morning person.       

“What happened?” he asked you nonchalantly.

“I bring your breakfast and you must take a bath and come to my house as soon as possible.”

“What’s wrong?” he asked you again, he still couldn’t concentrate on anything yet.

“I don’t know, just ask my parents.” You answered him and left the place.

Two hours later….

Myungsoo came to your house.

“Ahjumoni, is there something happen? That girl told me to come here.” Myungsoo asked your mother as pointed at you.

“I have a name, babo.” You mumbled.

“Myungsoo-ssi, your grandmother called us to tell you something. She asked you to repair the water tube behind the house.”

“That’s why I can’t get enough water to take a bath.” He said as rubbed his neck, and hearing that you giggled.”He is really stupid yet cute. Ahaha~”you though.

“_____-ah, what are you laughing at?” Hoya asked you absentmindedly.

“Nothing.” You pressed your lips to stop laughing.

“But why can I do that?” Myungsoo asked again.

“_____ will help you.”

“Sure.” You said, ‘It’s really easy to trick him.’ You chuckled

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

       You and Myungsoo brought some tools to repair the tube, you two walked to back yard of Kim grandmother’s house.

It was really beautiful in there, there were many leafy trees and some vegetables. It’s like paradise and for sure Myungsoo amused of it, he never saw it before.

“You’re drooling.” You said all of sudden. Hurriedly he wiped ‘you called of drooling’ in his lips but there was nothing. He glared at you annoyingly. And you just laughed looking at his sudden expression.

“You’re so funny.” You held your stomach to press your laughter, “I’m sorry, Myungsoo-ssi. Uhm, can we do it now?” you asked him to change the topic.

He was just quiet and grabbed the box which full of tools.

“Myungsoo-ssi, can you do it?” you asked him worriedly, knowing that he couldn’t do that.

“We will try.”

“But I never do this before. Appa or Hoya oppa did.”

“Your mother asked you to help me and you said yes, I though you can do it.” He grunted unpleasantly.

“We will try right, why not.”

3 hours passed..

5 hours passed..

But you two still didn’t finish it yet.

“Myungsoo- ssi, aren’t you hungry? At least, feel thirsty..” you complained as sat on the ground hopelessly.

“How' about this tube?”

“Later… we should have lunch first. I’m so hungry.” You stood up and rubbed your grumbled stomach.

“Is it finished?” Hoya asked you when you came in to the house.

“Not yet. Not at all.” You said and made him giggling.

“Myungsoo-ah, you can take a bath here until the tube is repaired.”

“Thank you.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

“You know what, when you see his expression repairing the tube, he was really serious yet so in problem, I’m sure that he really struggled doing it. His sweat was anywhere. Poor him. If he knows that there is a hole in the tube. Haha~” You explained the whole things to your family excitedly.

“Oh My.. he looks so smart, but he can get tricked easily.” Your father said.

“He is too smart to get simple trick.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

Other day, Myungsoo watched the television, even though it was really small, it entertained him. But as he guessed, suddenly that girl knocked the door.

“Myungsoo-ssi, can you help me? You can drive right?” you hurriedly run in front of him and blocked him to watch television.

“I don’t have driving license.” He said, changing his position to watch.

“But you must help me, the driver is sick, Hoya oppa, my father and ahjussi are so busy in the field, please.. We must send the oranges today.”

Looking at your puppy eyes, didn’t know why he couldn’t resist it.

“Aish, arraseo.” He stood up and passed by you. “Don’t blame me if we’re caught by the police.”

“You don’t want to change your clothes first?” you asked him looking at what he wore, a plain T-shirt and training pants.

“Is it any problem wearing it?” he asked annoyingly.

“Ani,, I though you consider what you wear.”

“I wear everything comfortable.”

“Oh..” you didn’t know that he was a simple person, ‘Not all city guy considers what they wear.’ You though, smiling widely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

“It’s all 11 boxes, once box is 43.500 won, so all of it is..” you counted the price, but yeah, since you weren’t good in counting, 11 x 43.500 = ????

“It must be 478.500 won, ahjussi.” Myungsoo answered smiling.

You mouth made a ‘o’ shape. ‘He’s not stupid at all.’

“Okay, thank you for the cooperation. Glad having partner like you.” The buyer said giving the money.

“We too..”

On the pick-up truck going back to your village, you two were quiet.

“Myungsoo-ssi, aren’t you hungry? Can we buy street food?” you pouted.

“Street food?” in fact he never bought street food before.

“Yes, like that stand across this road. You never try it? It’s so delicious.”

“Okay, we will try.” He answered you hesitantly.

“I’m sure you won’t be regret it.” You smiled at him.

 

You took odeng (boiled fish cake), and fish cake sausages, and gave it to Myungsoo whom hesitantly receive it.

“You have to try it.”

He took a bite. And there was nothing expression on his face yet.

“How is it?” you asked him as handed a cup of warm drink.

You were worried that it could poison him, because he didn’t used to eating such those foods.

“It’s nice.” He mumbled, finishing it and drank the drink.

You only examined him eating those street foods, and chuckled knowing that Myungsoo took other foods a lot.

“I think you enjoy eating it.” You . He smirked at you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

-To be Continue-

April 10th, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

A/N:

Hahaha..

LOL.. I can’t help to write this random chapter, hope you all don’t be disappointed.. ><

Don’t forget to leave a comment.. ^^