Is That Kim Myungsoo I Know?

An Unforgettable Visit

Your heart fluttered remembering that you met Myungsoo at the supermarket just now even though you couldn’t greet him.

Just seeing him from a far made you smiled widely like a fool.

“_____-ah, why are you smiling like that?” all of sudden Hoya came in front of you curiously.

“Nothing oppa.” You giggled.

“I smell something not good.” He laughed and patted your head.

“Oppa, how was your audition? When will it be announced?”

“I’d tried the best, and the announcement is two weeks later. If I can pass it, I will be the singer, ___-ah.” He dreamed what he wanted.

“I am sure that you can pass it, oppa. Hwaiting!” you cheered him up and fisted your hand in the air smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Since Woohyun didn’t have lessons and he must go to the university, he asked you to go there with him, he even asked Hoya too. So, you three went to there. It was your second time and first time for Hoya.

“Hooaaa,, I didn’t know that hyung’s university is so amazing.” Hoya mumbled mesmerizing the building like your first time there and you chuckled.

“____-ah, why didn’t you study here like hyung?”

“No, I don’t have any interest on studying oppa. What I want is at home and I help eomma appa.”

“You are too simple.”

“And you are too complicated.” You laughed at him.

In a second unexpectedly, you glanced in one direction which there was a guy who looked like Myungsoo. That guy wore T-shirt and pants, there was jacket which was hanging on one side of his bag.

“Hey, ____-ah.” Hoya called you but you were too curious at the guy, you didn’t notice it.

“Yah, are you dumb?” “Aish, this girl, ___ah. Woohyun hyung asked us to go to the canteen” Hoya patted your shoulder to wake you up from daydreaming.

“Eh, oppa. What happened?”

“Aish, just come with me.” He grabbed your hand and hurriedly headed to the canteen which placed in the right of the building.

You just were obedient to follow him. You saw your older brother waved his hand towards you and unaware what others reacted at you, you run towards him and sat beside him.

“Oppa, are you done?” you asked him while Hoya sat in front of you two.

“Yes, I’ve just finished it. Uhm, you two should watch my band’s performance next week.”

“You have a band?” you widened your eyes not believing that your own older brother had a band in his university.

“Not really band, actually it’s boyband. But some of our members sing while playing guitar and piano. Is that cool?” he giggled looking at your cute expression.

“It’s really cool, oppa.” You clapped your hand excitedly.

“So, who are the members Hyung?”  Hoya asked Woohyun.

“Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Myungsoo, Sunggyu, and I.” you and Hoya knew already who Dongwoo was, but hearing Woohyun said that name, ‘Myungsoo’ you hoped that the Myungsoo was the same Myungsoo you knew. Was it possible? But sometimes, you felt hopeless, there might be many Myungsoos in this university. Lee Myungsoo, Kim Myungoo, Park Myungsoo, and others Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo, is that Kim Myungsoo?” Hoya asked him again curiously.

You looked not interest on it, but actually you put on your ears in the answer.

“Yeah, his name is Kim Myungsoo. How did you know him?”

Kim Myungsoo?’ you though.

“Ah, he ever visited our house in Jeongeup when holiday. You remember Kim halmoni right? His grandson is Kim Myungsoo. But I don’t know whether your friend is the same Myungsoo I knew or not.” He grinned sheepishly.

“Eh, really? Why you didn’t tell it to me?”

“You are too busy hyung.” Hoya .

“But your little sister looked so close with him.” Hoya explained as looked at you.

“Yah, what do you mean oppa?” you asked him embarrassed.

“As I said before, you two were so close.”

“So there is other guy in your life expect us huh?” Woohyun joked you.

“It’s not what you think oppa. Aigo~ We just are a friend.”

“Yeah, friend, until you ever said something strange about his lips when you were drunk. Haha~”

“Yah, oppa.” You smacked Hoya’s arm as felt your cheeks burned like a tomato.

“Do you want to meet Myungsoo, my friend?” Woohyun asked you and grinned.

‘Aish, why do they like teasing me?” you said in your mind looking down at the floor to hide your tomato cheeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-To be Continued-

May 16th, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------