New Place and New Friend

An Unforgettable Visit

“If you are sleepy, just sleep. I will wake you up when we are arrived.” Hoya said to you, you two were on the train heading to Seoul.

You decided to go to Seoul with Hoya

You wondered you felt nervous, it might be because you would meet your brother that didn’t you meet for several months even though you still kept in touch with him on the telephone.

“Woohyun oppa!!” you shouted and run towards him as threw your arm around his neck.

“Aigo, my little sister. I miss you.” He chuckled hugging you thigh.

“hyung.” Hoya greeted Woohyun and gave man-hug.

“You two will live in my rented house. It’s not far from here.”

You sat on the cab beside Woohyun as looked through the window mesmerizing how beautiful Seoul was.

 “Oppa, aren’t you busy in university?”

“No, there is no schedule today. So I will spend my time with you two.” Woohyun said as pinched your nose, and it made Hoya giggled.

You placed your travel bag on the bed, since Woohyun’s rented house had 2 bedrooms, so you would have one, and Woohyun had to share his room with Hoya.

Due to Hoya’s audition and some vacations, Hoya and you would live in Seoul about 2 weeks.

 

You were all alone in your brother’s rented house that afternoon, because Hoya must register his audition and Woohyun went to his university.

You already got bored watched television alone, and all of sudden the phone rang.

“Yoboseyo.”

“____-ah, can you pass me the red book on my bed? I forget to bring it, can you?” your older brother asked you in other line.

“Sure, oppa. But.. uhm…” you were hesitated to say something, “How can I go to your college?”

“Ah, I forget. Walk to the bus stop, it’s 100 meters from our house, just wait for the blue bus at 2 PM, ride on it, it’s bus to my university. ____-ah, mianhae, actually I don’t want you to get a risk, but I can’t go home right now.”

“It’s okay, oppa.” You smiled as he would know you.

“I will wait for you in front of the gate, be careful, ___-ah.”

You grabbed the book and hurriedly walked to the bus stop, you felt so nervous because you didn’t know Seoul at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Fortunately, the bus you rode on arrived in front of Woohyun’s university, you gasped as looked at the building, ‘It’s really huge.’ You though since you never saw the huge building like there, in fact that kind of building couldn’t be found in Jeongeup, your hometown.

You dusted your skirt and shirt to make sure that there was nothing dirty.

“_____-ah, aigo, I’m really worried of you.” Your brother ran towards you and hugged you thigh.

“Yah, oppa. Don’t make a scene.” You pushed him away.

“Aish, why are you so mean to your oppa huh?” he whined, it was him, the older brother of yours who liked acting like that, it looked like you were the older one.

“Here your book.” You handed it in to Woohyun, “I will go to go.”

“Where?” he asked you dumbfounded.

“Go home, where’s else?”

“Come to my university first, I will introduce you to my friends.” He grabbed your hand and pulled you to go to the university.

“Shireo! (no)! I’m not the student, oppa.”

“Who’s care?”

“And look at me, I don’t wear proper clothes.”

“Say who? There were many girls that are more extreme than you. Aish, hurry up.”

There was ‘no’ to him, you knew it already, and you obeyed him.

Some students looked at you two when you two passed by, and it really made you felt uncomfortable, because you didn’t like being a center of people’s attention.

“Oppa, I wanna go home.” You pleaded to him pouting.

“Why? I will be with you don’t worry.”

“They looked at me like I’m an alien.” You mumbled.

“They? It’s normal ____-ah, because they never meet you before, they just felt curious.”

“Hyung!!” someone called and you two turned at the voice source. There was a guy waving to them.

“Dongwoo-ya!” Woohyun shouted and waved back.

“Who is she?” the guy named Dongwoo asked him as looked at you confusingly.

“She is my younger sister, Nam _____. _____-ah, he is my hoobae (junior), Jang Dongwoo. Even though he is my hoobae but he is still older than you.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, ____-ssi.” He greeted you and smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Dongwoo-ssi.”

“Hope we can be friends.”

“Sure.” You smiled at him sincerely. He didn’t look like a bad guy, he was nice and friendly one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-To be Continued-

May 3th, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N:

Gaaahhh..

I’m sorry for being late to update, I got fever so I was lazy to do anything.. forgive my laziness..

How is it?

You meet Dongwooooooo~~~~ LOL