Seoul?

An Unforgettable Visit

You sat near the river alone. It had been 1 week Myungsoo left. You weren’t the usual of you. These days you were so quiet, you didn’t nag a lot, you didn’t complain at all. Most of it, you weren’t as cheerful as usual.

How could it be?

In fact, it happened to you.

“Yah, what are you doing here? Ahjumma looks for you.” Hoya grabbed your hand as you turned at him. “We should go home to prepare the dinner. It was getting dark, you know.”

“Arraseo.” You answered him as stood up and walked with him.

“What are you thinking? You seem in deep thought.”

“Nothing.”

“Don’t lie to me, ____-ah. How many times I told you to be honest, I know who you are.”

“When the time is right.”

“So when?”

“I don’t know, oppa.”

“It’s okay, uhm, ____-ah, do you want to go to Seoul?” he asked you as his eyes were brightening.

“What’s that for oppa?”

“I want to take an audition in Woolim Entertainment.”

“Yah, are you in daydreaming? Yah, don’t tell me that you still are passion to be famous person.”

“Unfortunately yes.’” He grinned like a child receiving a huge cup of ice cream.

“I can dance well, I can sing well, I can rap well.”

“Aish, you are so full of yourself oppa.” You giggled looking at your so called confident cousin, “But there is nothing wrong with it. I’m proud of you, oppa. You are really faithful on reaching your dream, not like me who don’t have any dream, but letting this life goes like the water in the river.”

“May be you don’t find it yet.” He said smiling and your hair in mess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Halmoni, what are you doing?” you greeted Kim halmoni, Myungsoo’s halmoni exactly. You came in the house because you felt missing something, or someone.

“I’m drying these clothes, ___-ah. Want to help?” That grandmother chuckled while stretching the clothes on the string.

“Sure.” You giggled and come closer to her.

You were really enjoying that moment and realized that you ever did it before in the same place, but with the different person, Kim Myungsoo.

‘Why is my brain full of that name?’ you asked yourself and smacked your head silently.

“___-ah, what’s wrong?” grandmother asked you while looking at your strange attitude.

“Hehe~ anniyeo halmoni.” You hurriedly continued drying the clothes while humming random songs.

“How was Myungsoo? Was he good here?”

“Ne?”

“Myungsoo, my grandson. He was well here right? I’m not sure if he did something good.” She laughed remembering her grandson who couldn’t do something properly.

“I see. He even couldn’t wash his clothes properly, he couldn’t cook food, even only water.” You chuckled too.

“But he was not a bad person.”

“He was a bit cold, halmoni.”

“Not really. It only happened when he was around people he just knew. He wasn’t like that with his close friends.”

“Jeongmal? (really?)”

Grandmother nodded easily.

You pouted imagining it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Do you go with me? We visit Woohyung hyung in Seoul.” Hoya asked you as packed his clothes in his travel bag.

“I don’t know oppa.” You answered him hesitantly. You really didn’t know whether you wanted to ho Seoul or no since you never go further before.

“There is nothing you do here, our parents can handle the field by themselves, ___-ah. Why are you not having fun? Your parents allow you to go with me though.”

“Is that so?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Think of it first. I will go to there the day after tomorrow.”

Going to Seoul… You never went to there before, you really wanted to meet your older brother. Seoul? Hearing that city made you brightened, was it possible to meet Myungsoo there?

But Seoul isn’t a small place like your hometown. It was really huge city in South Korea. There were many different people there. You surely couldn’t get along with it.

“How is it?” Hoya asked you again.

You bit your lower lips thinking of it.

‘Should I go to there?’ you asked yourself

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-To Be Continued-

April 25th, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Should you go to Seoul?

Keke~