My Glamorous Days

An Unforgettable Visit

At one part of Seoul, a guy named Myungsoo went to the university like usual in the morning. Even he insisted to go to there by bus, but his parents hired a personal driver for him. They didn’t want to get a risk of him. Actually it didn’t bother him, but he wanted some privacy time. All he could do was being obedient to them, what else..

            He walked to the gate of university, he was surrounded by many girls, younger than him, and older than him. It was common view when it came to him and his close friends. They were so famous guys at university, they had handsome faces, with many skills that could win many people’s heart, especially girls.

“Yo~ Yo~ Yo~ ” Dongwoo made a sound of rapping and did high five with Seungyeol. “Ije Lovey Dovey oh oh oh oh. Lovey Dovey oh oh oh oh.” He sang T-Ara’s song crazily moving his body back and forth. Enjoying the moment with Seungyeol. Until Myungsoo came to them.

“Myung.. L… don’t you have a class today? Why are you here?” asked Seungyeol stopping his freaking dance.

“Just finished.” He answered nonchalantly.

“Is he moody?” Dongwoo asked Seungyeol, and Seungyeol only shrugged.

Myungsoo took his guitar and played along, didn’t bother by his friend’s presences.

Dongwoo and Seungyeol looked each other and they began singing and dancing crazily again. “Tell me.. tell me.. oh oh oh tell me.. please be my baby.. oh~”

A little did their ‘fans’ not know about their crazy habits.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Myungsoo-ya, can you call Moonsoo? I can’t reach him.” A guy who was older than Myungsoo named Sunggyu complained as looked at his phone’s screen.

“I can’t hyung. Waeyo?” Myungsoo popped his head out from his bed room.

“I just want to know how he is.” Sunggyu was Myungsoo and Moonsoo’s eldest brother. He was really concerned to his younger brothers.

He had an urge to protect them.

“He is fine. I was chatting with him about 1 hours ago.” Myungsoo answered while playing his IPad quietly.

“Oh, I see.” Sunggyu left him and grabbed his key’s Lexus LFA 2012 to go somewhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Appa, what are you going to talk about?” Sunggyu asked his father in the office.

“It’s about you brother, Myungsoo.”

“What is it? I don’t think he made a mistake, I mean something wrong.”

“It’s not about it. He doesn’t do anything wrong. I just want to send him to Jeolla, to visit his grand mother. What do you think?”

“Is halmoni sick?” Sunggyu was worried of her grand mother’s condition.

“No, Sunggyu, don’t make a conclusion yet. Let me finish what I say first.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Since it was summer holiday for everyone, Myungsoo spent his time to visit her grand mother in Jeolla because of his father’s provocation exactly.

Myungsoo packed some plain T-shirts, jeans, jackets, and hats. Yeah, he liked wearing those kinds of outfits.

“Myungsoo-ah, bring these foods for you.” Sunggyu placed one big plastic bag on Myungoo’s bed.

“Why is this so much hyung? It’s like I will live there forever.” Asked Myungsoo frowned.

“Don’t you eat a lot?” Sunggyu joked not wanting to tell the truth.

“I know.” Myungsoo answered sarcastically.

His driver sent him to Jeolla, and he was sleeping a whole journey instead, didn’t know that it would be an unforgettable visit.

 

-To Be Continued-

April 2st, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

Chapter one’s done.. so sorry it’s short.. it’s like preface.. ><

How was it?

Please tell me what you think.. ^^

Feel free to leave comment and subscribe.. <3

 

-WinterJasmine-