Awkwardness

An Unforgettable Visit

After eating on food stand called ‘phojangmacha’, you and Myungsoo continued the journey heading to your village.

But suddenly, the pick-up truck stopped on the road beside meadow.

“Myungsoo-ssi, what happen?” you asked.

“I don’t know.” He answered as went out to check the machine. And you followed him.

“Something wrong?” you asked him again, “Do we have to ask a help?”

“Can you shut your mouth for a while?” he mouthed depressingly.

You jerked of his action, several minutes ago he acted nicely, but now it was all the opposite.

“Mianhae (sorry).” You mumbled looking at the ground.

The sky was getting dark, but Myungsoo couldn’t repair it yet. There was no vehicle passed by, no wonder that that was outskirt of big city.

“This old thing must be in garage already.”

“Where is your cell phone?” he asked you.

“Cell phone? I don’t have one.” You said innocently.

“Really? Are you kidding me? In this century, you don’t have that thing?” his eyes widened as didn’t believe what you said.

“I don’t have. Is that necessary?”

“Of course, just like if we are in this state, we can use it as emergency.”

“We can look for a help to people.”

“Are you this innocent? Aish, whatever.” He messed his black-jet hair confusingly. “I don’t bring my phone.”

“Can we stop this argument? So, now we have to look for a help.” You grabbed Myungsoo’s hand unconsciously.

And fortunately, he didn’t push away your hand. And he followed you.

“Silyehamnida (excuse me), ahjussi. Could you help us? Our pick-up truck is broke.” You asked an old man.

“I’m so sorry. I never repair it. Wait a minute, I will ask my son.” He headed into his house, you two just stood in front of the house.

Not a long time later, the old man and a young man went out.

“Excuse me, what is the problem of your truck?”

“I don’t know either.” You said lowly.

“Oh, I see. I might see it first.”

You, Myungsoo and those men walked to your truck, and then looked for the broken part.

“I think it can’t fix now. It must be brought to the garage.” The younger told you two.

“But we have to go home right now.”

“It’s impossible though.”

“You can stay in our house tonight.” The older offered you two.

You were confused, while Myungsoo showed his poker face, it looked like there was nothing problem with it.

“Myungsoo-ssi, how is it?” you asked him.

“All is your decision.”

“Aish..” you though it first, and because there was no choice, you decided to accept that offering. You phoned your parents and they didn’t mind, they would send another car to pick them up next morning.

 

“It’s clothes to change. It’s mine and my wife’s, hope it fit for you two.” The young man gave it to you.

When you stretched the clothes, you made a ‘o’ shape on your mouth. It looked like a couple pajamas.

“Are you two married couple?” he asked you again.

“What? No!”

“Is he your fiancé?”

“No! he is just my neighbor.”

“Ye, I see. So we will prepare two rooms.” You nodded continuously.

 

You set the mat bed on the floor, and landed your body on it. And then slowly you drift to sleep.

While in Myungsoo’s room, he still couldn’t sleep yet. It wasn’t because of the room, the room was comfy, but unknowingly he couldn’t. He walked to the veranda of the simple house.

Looking at the sky in village was the new experience for him. He mesmerized how beautiful it was. There were many stars hanging in the sky and one big moon which lightening the sky.

As an arrogant person who didn’t care about anything around him, he could melt of the view.

“Myungsoo-ssi, you are still awake? It’s already midnight.” you asked him walking towards him.

He turned back at you. “Oh, yes.”

“You can’t sleep?” he asked you back, just like cared about you somehow.

You nodded your head and sat beside him on the large bench.

“The sky is so beautiful.” You adored it as covered your body with a thick blanket. And he only smiled slightly.

Myungsoo and you were silent all the time. There was no voice, but some insects’.

You yawned and were willing to go back your room. But something stopped you, Myungsoo’s head landed on your shoulder.

Somehow your heart beat fast. Warm feeling was flowing in your body. Hesitantly, you looked at him, examining his angelic face, his tiny lips, his black-jet hair, his perfect feature. You put his bangs behind of his ear to look at his face closely. You smiled shyly. All of his cold face was gone when he slept. He looked like an innocent kid.

You didn’t wake him up, but you covered your body and him with blanket then landed your head on top of his head and slowly closed your eyes to sleep. Not wanting to know what would happen after that. The weather wasn’t so cold, so you two were comfortable sleeping outside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

The sun slowly rose up, warming the earth and waking up people with its warmness. You rubbed your eyes and still felt something on your shoulder and your waist. You were sure it was Myungsoo’s head on your shoulder, but what happened with your waist? Slowly, you felt a pair hands around it. It was Myungsoo’s. He hugged you while sleeping on sitting position. You jerked back and felt nervous realizing it.

“Myungsoo-ssi.” You shook his body hesitantly. Not waking up, but he snuggled to you even more like a son clinging on his mother.

“Aish, Myungsoo-ssi.”

“_____-ssi, you two sleep here last night?” a young woman asked you passing by, she was young man’s wife.

You just nodded shyly realizing your position.

“Aw, so cute..”

You cheeks turned crimson fast. It was an awkward moment since you never do skin ship with boys before, expect of your older brother, Woohyun, and your cousin, Hoya.

After the woman left, you gave up to wake him, you decided to wait for him even though your shoulder was numb right now.

He yawned and stretched his body.

“Finally.” You mumbled sighing.

As he heard another voice beside him, he was surprised seeing you in close space and realized that he just replaced his hand around this girl’s waist.

“Oh, uhm, sorry.” It’s all he could say. He was dumbfounded.

“Uhm, we should go home.”

He quickly jumped and left her alone.

There was an awkward moment for them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

-To Be Continue-

April 11th, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      

A/N:

How is it?

Please leave a comment, I really crave on it.. LOL

Is this story boring?

Should I stop updating?

Tell me what to do.. >3<

I need comments to update.. ^^

Feel free to leave a comment and subscribe.. ^^