My Second kiss?

An Unforgettable Visit

You decided to wait for your brother with Hoya in the waiting room. Some reasons, you didn’t want to meet the guy named Kim Myungsoo. You really wanted to meet him but other side, you were so nervous even just thinking of it.

“____-ah, it’s almost midnight. Aren’t you sleepy?” Hoya asked you yawning.

“A little bit, oppa. But we must wait for Woohyun oppa.”

“Okay, arrasseo.” He said leaning his body on the wall lazily. “Aigo, why does he take so long?” he grunted.

You giggled, “Be patient, oppa.”

As giggled looking at Hoya’s complain, Myungsoo passed by.

“___-ah. How are you?” he asked you, extending his hand.

“Myungsoo-ssi. Uhm, I’m fine. You?” you didn’t know how to control your voice that looked would break in a second, you were so nervous right now.

“As you see, I’m really fine.” He gave you a million watt smile that made you nervous and fluttered even more.

“Hoya hyung.”

“Hi, Myungsoo. You were so good on stage. I’m sure many girls melting watching you.” Hoya complimented him as glanced at you smirking.

You just rubbed the back of your neck nonchalantly.

“Thank you hyung.” He smiled again, and then looked at you, “Why don’t we come in to the room instead? I guess Woohyun hyung will take so much time then. Come on.”

“Oppa, don’t do that thing again.” You threatened Hoya not to tease you again in low voice.

“What? I didn’t do anything, baby.” He sang and followed Myungsoo hurriedly.

“Aish, this guy really made me crazy.”

 

       You lied down on the bed and looked at the ceiling. You sighed remembering your brother’s performance, especially Myungsoo’s. He looked so different, you just smiled.

How could he become so awesome?

You kept thinking of him until you felt your eyes heavier and asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There was a guy standing in front of you, he hold a bouquet of roses. When he looked at you, he smiled sincerely.

You didn’t realize that you wore a strapless pastel dress that matched with his tuxedo.

He just approached you and gave the roses to you, you accepted it and mouthed ‘thanks’.

He grabbed your hand and wrapped his hand around your waist, leaning his head towards yours.

You felt your heart beat faster. Was he you going to kiss you?

Unaware of what you did, you just closed your eyes waiting for it.

You felt something landed on your lips, and it felt so soft and right. Right? Was it right being kissed by someone who you couldn’t know?

You two smiled between the kiss.

 

“AARRRGGGHHHH!! MY SECOND KISS!!!!” you shouted being aware what you did.

“Yah, what happened with you?”

“Second kiss?”

You looked at the door that there were two annoying guys standing in shock, No other than Woohyun and Hoya.

“Oh My God~” you mumbled realizing that the kissing scene was only a dream, was it a beautiful dream? You slightly blushed.

“___-ah, are you okay?” Woohyun asked you worriedly.

“___-ah, what do you mean by your second kiss huh?” Hoya asked you suspiciously.

“Nothing, oppadeul. It just was a nightmare.” You smiled and walked to the bathroom, leaving the two guys confused.

After you washed your face, you didn’t go out yet, you looked at your reflection on the mirror, examining your face, especially your lips.

You couldn’t know who the person was in your dream, his face was blurry, but if it was blurry, how could you see his smile?

You rubbed your head absentmindedly. It was really confusing.

‘Oh my… my first kiss was stolen by Myungsoo, and then the second one was stolen by person I didn’t know.’ You thought.

‘Eh, but it was e dream. So, it’s not real one.” you laughed like crazy person.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-To be continued-

May 26th, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

Hi guys,,, thanks for subscribing this fanfic.. I really appreciate it.. <3

Thanks to you all,..

And please encourage me to write the next chapters still.. because I feel really bored and I have many thins to do..

Next week I will have exam.. and actually I have two fanfics writing projects that have the deadline in this month. Oh God,, I’m going crazy..

Don’t forget to leave comment ne? ^^