A Familiar Figure

An Unforgettable Visit

You looked around the building mesmerizing how great it was.

“____-ah, eat this.” Woohyun gave you a hamburger and bread on a tray. You frowned knowing what the menu was.

“Oppa, you know that I am not usually eat this kind of food.” You pouted, it was true that you didn’t like that menu since you always ate Korean foods instead of those.

“I’m sorry, ____-ah. Oppa can’t make you it now.”

“It’s okay, oppa. From now on, I live here, so I can cook for you and Hoya oppa. Don’t worry.” You smiled assuring him, it had been 5 months you never met him, because he was too busy with his assignment so he couldn’t go home. He looked a little bit tinny.

 

       After Hoya and Woohyun left the house, you walked out to the super market that wasn’t far from there.

You wanted to prepare the dinner as your promise.

You took a trolley basket and looked for some vegetables and side dishes.

You were too enjoyed to grab anything you wanted and hummed random songs.

Meanwhile, a guy named Kim Myungsoo his friend Lee Sungyeol came in to same super market you were at. They took some soft drinks and snacks, Myungsoo didn’t know that there was you there. The world wasn’t big right? In the big place like Seoul by the destiny or it was just chance you two were in the same place.

“You pay those, hyung.” Myungsoo said to Sungyeol as played with his phone randomly.

“It’s like I have no choice.” Sungyeol mumbled and took out some money in his wallet.

“Thank you, Miss.” He said, and they were going to go, but suddenly Sungyeol stopped on the spot.

“What happened with you, hyung?” Myungsoo asked him confused looking at his hyung whom suddenly stopped.

“I almost forget, Sungjong asked me to buy him a bubble gum?”

“What? Bubble gum? Are you kidding me?”

“I’m serious. Wait a minute, I will look for it, you wait for me, okay?” he patted Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“Don’t go anywhere if you don’t want to be kidnapped.” He laughed at Myungsoo whom looked annoying because of it.

“Not me but you should, choding hyung. Those siblings are really something.”

When Myungsoo was waiting for his ‘choding’ hyung, he stood up beside the refrigerator absentmindedly not knowing what to do.

 

After checking what you needed to cook, you walked to the cashier happily. It was your first time went to the huge place such as that place you were at. And of course you were so happy that you would cook for your brother.

You paid the purchases and were going to go out but something caught your attention, a figure that was standing beside the big refrigerator across where she stood up.

But she couldn’t know who he was since she only saw the back of the figure. She wondered why but she felt something similar with it.

 

“Myungsoo-ah, I’ve bought it for Sungjong.” Sungyeol sang happily while showing the small plastic bag which was full of bubble gum.

“Is it only for Sungjong or it is just an excuse to buy it for only you?” Myungsoo .

“You know me well, L-ah. Haha~ Okay, let’s go!” he dragged Myungsoo to walk out.

 

In a second when the figure turned at your direction, you realized that the figure no one else but Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo?” you mumbled unbelievable.

He looked different because he didn’t wear jogging pants and shirt no longer like at your village, but he wore pants and blue shirt that made him looked so adorable.

You were going to follow him, but someone crashed on you until your paper bag which was full of your purchases falling.

“I’m sorry.” He said as helped you to gather your purchases in the paper bag.

“Never mind.” You answered still was not concentrated because of Myungsoo’s appearance.

“_____-ah? Is it you?” the guy asked you being aware that he met person he knew.

“Dongwoo-ssi. Oh, I’m sorry, I don’t recognize you at first.”

“It’s okay. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to crash on you on purpose.”

“Don’t worry, Dongwoo-ssi.” You smiled at him and in a second your smile faded remembering that you couldn’t see Myungsoo anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-To be Continued-

May 9th, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N:

 

I’m sorry, I’m so bored..

There is no more want to give me a comment.. I need a courage from you all.. L

Should I update it?

 Are you getting bored?

If yes, I will not update it again… ><