the Ball

Snow Feather

"Is that.... a dress?" Myungsoo hesitantly asked, afraid of the answer. If there's a dress, it can only mean one thing.

"Whao." was all Sungyeol said before walking over to the beautiful, white fabric draped on the couch. He picked it up and stared for a second. "It's for you."

"No, it can't be. I'm not going to wear that." Myungsoo was wide eyed with horror.

"But its too small for me." Sungyeol placed it I'm front of himself. He was right. It only reached above his ankles, making the image look weird.

"I don't want to wear a dress though!" Myungsoo complained. "I'm a male!"

"Its for a mission. Its not like you're always going to wear it." though his partner was trying to be comforting, he could hardly hold back his laughter.

"Haha, very funny." Myungsoo snatched the dress from him. Inside the bag was also a very realistic looking wig and some accessories. Why is this happening to me?

"Well, I'll leave you to think about it. I'm going back to him room." Sungyeol waved before closing the door after himself.
 

:❉:‧


It was almost time to leave the for the ball and Myungsoo was forcing himself to put on the dress.

For the mission, for the mission... he kept repeating to himself while taking deep breaths.

The Boss had even hired a stylist to put make up on Myungsoo. Sungyeol watched with amusement through the whole session.

Finally, after an hour, they were finished preparing.

"Wow, the stylist did a good job." Sungyeol said, surprised how much his partner now looks like a girl.

"Be quiet." Myungsoo mumbled as he looked at himself in the mirror. He had to agree with Sungyeol.

The way the stylist had brushed his hair into a bun, leaving just the right strands loose. His the area around his eyes were dusted with eyeshadow. His cheeks slightly pink, and his lips a glossy colour. He must admit, he even mistakes himself for a girl for a second when he first looked in the mirror. However, there were also many embarrassing parts to the costume as well. He was forced into high heels and since he already had balance problems without them, they made it even harder than ever to walk around. That wasn't even the worst part. The things that made Myungsoo feel most awkward is the thing the stylist made him wear under his dress in his chest area. He tried his best to ignore it.

"Let's go." Sungyeol said, and offered his hand. Embarrassed, I just pushed it aside, causing him to laugh. "We're not the only ones going, by the way."

"Who else is going?"

"You'll see." the boy dressed in a suit led the way down the hallway and into the lobby. He pointed towards the other side, where two others were standing. One was dressed in a suit, and the other was in a scarlet red dress. They turned towards the approaching two as they got closer. Myungsoo recognized the one in the suit. It was Sunggyu, one of the few others that was somewhat around his age. He nodded in greeting and the one in the dress bowed slightly. Considering that they were also part of the mission, they must both be male. Looking closer, Myungsoo realized the one cross dressing was Sungjong. It shocked how much the younger one looked like a girl.

The scarlet dress he wore only reached to his knees, and his legs were as slender as a girl's. His long brown wig was curled lightly, falling around his face gently. The make up on him was obvious, but it wasn't much more than what normal girls wore. The black high heels on his feet matched the onyx necklace he wore.

"Took you long enough." Sunggyu said, looking at his watch. "If you came a few minutes later, we would probably be late."

"Stop exaggerating," Sungyeol said. Myungsoo found it hard to keep their names apart when they all start with the Sung.

The four of them got in the car and the driver stepped on the gas pedal. They were on their way to their next mission. During the ride, the four spies discussed their plans for the raid.

"Our mission is to blend in and gather information, not to steal the painting ." Sunggyu told us while his partner just looked out the window.

"Then I guess we work separately." Sungyeol said.

"I hope we both succeed." the senior nodded. "We're here."

The black limo they were sitting in came to a halt near an extravagant building. The four of them opened the door and walked to the entrance while digging for their 'invitations'. After getting their names checked off, they took the elevator upstairs to where the ball is to be held.

To not attract any extra attention, Sungyeol insisted holding Myungsoo's hand as they walked. They were one of the couples last to arrive, so the music had already started.

"Should we start?" Sungyeol asked, offering his hand with a slight bow. Sunggyu and Sungjong had already drifted off somewhere.

"I can't dance." Myungsoo mumbled quietly.

"Doesn't matter. I'll teach you as we go along." the taller spy told him with a grin.

Hesitantly, Myungsoo slowly reached his hand out. Sungyeol pulled him in and placed his hand lightly on Myungsoo's waist. He then proceeded to try and teach waltzing steps to his partner. Myungsoo did try hard, but he kept stepping on Sungyeol's foot because he stepped out with it in the wrong order. Embarrassed at both his clumsiness and the hand on his hip, his face began to get more and more red.

After a while, when he was finally starting to get the steps, Sungyeol leaned in and whispered in his ear. "I think we should go now." Myungsoo could feel his wig tickling his ear as his partner's breath stirred it. Myungsoo nodded and used Sungyeol's hand as a source of balance as they walked off the dance floor. They spotted Sungjong and Sunggyu across the room and nodded slightly, then disappeared out the door. After they were out of view of the others, they glanced around to make sure they were alone and were about to take off their costume when footsteps echoed down the hallway. Before Myungsoo could even wondered what they should do, his dark haired partner pressed him against the wall and brought his face extremely close to his.

"Pretend." he whispered. They stayed in that position as the footsteps got closer. When it turned the corner, the two spies heard it in an awkward breath and turn, then disappeared in another direction. Sungyeol released his partner and stepped back. "That was close." he took off his suit to reveal the stretchy black outfit underneath. Myungsoo peeled off his dress and was dressed the same as his partner.

"Yeah." Myungsoo tried to act casual after what just happened. They hurried down the dark hallway to where they think the jewel is hidden.

- - - - -

Yep, I made Myungsoo dress as a girl. This chapter is probably really boring to read. Sorry about that. It was better when it was in my head ">___>

Yesterday, I suddenly got another story idea xD But I'm not sure if I can juggle 4 at the same time. I think the new one will be fun to write though OuO

Thanks for reading / commenting / subscribing! :D