Amusment Park

Snow Feather

Standing in front of the biggest roller coaster in Korea, Myungsoo regretted agreeing to the idea of coming to the amusement park. It wasn't that he's afraid, it's that he has motion sickness. He wasn't sure he could hold through the whole ride with out getting dizzy and having the world spin around him when he gets off.

However, he wasn't going to show any source of weakness to his new partner.

They lined up to get on the ride, and as soon as the seat belt locked into place around him, he knew it was a bad idea.

Going up the ramp wasn't so bad, but there were all kinds of twists and turns on the rest of the ride, including going upside down. Sungyeol chirped with excitement as they slowly ascended up the rail. Myungsoo could feel the blood drain from his face when they reached the top. Then came the drop...

"Are you OK?" Sungyeol asked sympathetically after they got off the ride. His partner was almost deathly pale and couldn't walk straight. The taller boy had noticed that his partner had a little trouble with balancing since they met, but it's never been this bad.

"Fine. Just give me a few minutes." Myungaoo mumbled as he put his head on his knees.

"Do you have motion sickness?" Sungyeol guessed. A moment of silent went by until Myungsoo nodded. "Why didn't you say so earlier? We won't go on rides anymore."

"What did we come for then?"

"We can walk around and look at shows and gift shops. I didn't actually come here for the rides you know." Sungyeol said. Myungsoo was afraid to ask, in case he got an embarrassing answer.

In the end, they walked around the amusement park, going through every single gift shop. Sungyeol made Myungsoo try on all kinds of things, from hats to slippers.

"Let's buy these!" Sungyeol exclaimed, holding up two hats. It looked suspiciously like couple hats. They were shaped like normal caps, except one said H2 and the other said O. Without even asking for Myungsoo's opinion, he went to purchase it. Then, he took the O hat and placed it on his partner's head. He put on the H2 one.

"It's really sunny outside, wouldn't want to get sunburned." Sungyeol said as an excuse.

They went on to the carnival games next. The two probably made several shop owners cry due to their accuracy.

Deciding that it was too easy, they went on to the obstacle course. It had to be entered in partners, and looked rather challenging. Two pairs race against each other to reach the other end.

The two spy partners got past the first part with no problem, it was a short rock climbing wall. The next one was where there was a ladder suspended above the ground horizontally and the players must get across it without falling. Sungyeol got over easily, but Myubgsoo had some problems with his balance, and took a little longer. Surprisingly, the other pair also got over after only their third try without too much difficulty.

The third, and last, part was a high ropes course. The two partners must use each other as a source of balance as they make their way across the horizontal ladder, standing up. Timing and team work was key, and of course, balance.

The first time they tried, Myungsoo lost his balance and both of them tumbled off.

"It's a partner activity for a reason, you know. Depend on me a bit and we'll get through." Sungyeol told him. Reluctantly, Myungsoo agreed.

The second time, Myungsoo and Sungyeol linked arms and slowly, but steadily, made their way across the ladder. The other pair was having tons of trouble due to their weight difference.

The two made it successfully across and were greeted with loud cheering. They were rewarded with food coupons at the finish line. Hungry after the fun day, the two went to pick up some food.

"Wasn't today fun? We should come back again sometime." Sungyeol grinned around his sandwich. "I'm so glad we came on this date."

Myungsoo almost dropped his own food hearing the last word. This is a date?

"It's so sunny and all. There aren't that many people either," his partner continued.

Oh, he means the day date. Myungsoo relaxed and took another bite out of the bread he was holding.

"What do you think? Did you have fun today?" Sungyeol asked with a huge smile.

"I guess." Myungsoo lied. It was the best day he's had in several years. He didn't know having a play day could be so helpful in releasing stress. The whole day, they had been just walking around and chatting. Nothing secretive, nothing threatening.

"Then I guess we'll have to go do something more extreme next time if you don't like this." the taller of the two shrugged. Myungsoo was already happy just hearing about a next time.

Suddenly, Myungsoo's phone rang. He fished it out of his pocket and glanced at the caller ID. It was the Boss.

"Hello?"

"I have a new job for you. Come back as soon as possible." The Boss's deep voice commanded, and hung up.

The two partners exchanged looks, packed up, and headed back to their HQ.

"Yes, Boss?" the two spy partners asked.

"The new job is for you to go and steal a painting from a mansion. It's the perfect time tomorrow night since there will be a ball. You will pretend to be guests and sneak in." the Boss was sitting behind his desk, and spoke to them briskly. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Transportation will be here tomorrow night, and costumes are already in Myunsoo's room." He said in a dismissive tone. The two walked out of the room.

"Another theft mission? That's boring." Sungyeol complained when they were out of earshot of the Boss. Myungsoo nodded beside him.

Myungsoo led the way to his room and opened the door. He stood frozen when he saw the clothing on the couch. One was an expensive looking suit and the other.... was a silky white gown.

- - - - -
Eeek I'm really bad at writing fluffy moments. I just don't have the skill to make people squeal like other authors xD I'll try to learn from them. Thanks for reading :D

I thought that I should upload a picture for this... but it turned out pretty bad =u= this is my first time editing photos together like this .___.