Really...?

Snow Feather

"Good job." was all the Boss said when Sungyeol handed him the document. We nodded and were about to leave when he stopped us. "Since you two work together so well, you'll keep being partners from now on. You may go." we dipped our heads slightly and closed the door behind us.

"He's so stiff." Sungyeol said as he stretched his arms above his head. I nodded in agreement. "Want to come to my room and get something to eat?"

"You told me you didn't have any food yesterday." Myungsoo raised an eyebrow.

"I bought some yesterday." Sungyeol shrugged. Myungsoo knew he was lying because they had been together the whole day yesterday and he didn't remember them going to the grocery store.

"Of course you did." Myungsoo said sarcastically.

"What do you want to eat?" Sungyeol asked him, pretending not to hear his remark.

"Anything. I'm not really hungry, actually." the darker haired boy also wanted to add that there was no need for him to go to his room, but for some reason, it didn't come out along with the rest of the sentence.

"I have pasta." the taller one said after thinking for a bit. "It's instant though, do you mind?"

"No. It's fine." Myungsoo shook his head. Anything as long as I can spend time with you. The though shocked him. What did I just think? He was confused. It had been many, many years since he last wanted to spend time with someone else. There were occasionally girls who wanted to go on a date (Myungsoo has almost no idea what it's about) with him before, but always ended up being rejected. Spending time with someone else meant building a bond, and it usually ends up bad. A spy only looks after themselves, and hesitation could mean death... At least, that's what he's been told. Having never worked with a partner, Myungsoo wouldn't know.

"OK then, let's go." Sungyeol led the way past his partner's suite door and kept going. Soon, they reached the end of the corridor, and it was the last door. He fidgeted with his keys, and eventually got the door open. Considering how easily he could pick open locks, it took an ridiculous amount of time. He pushed open the door and Myungsoo peeked in.

It was almost like his own room, except much brighter looking and better decorated. The tables had vases filled with flowers and the windows were all open, the curtains flowing in the light breeze. The room had a nice smell to it, as if all kinds of different flowers had bloomed, creating a calming scent.

"Welcome to my tiny suite." Sungyeol said, throwing his bag on the couch. "I'll go make food." Myungsoo followed him into the kitchen, and Sungyeol thought he looked like a little puppy, following it's mother around. Sungyeol grinned at the thought, catching his partner's attention.

"What?"

"Nothing." he tried to hide his smile with his hand.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. What kind of sauce do you want?" Sungyeol flipped through his cupboards, looking for the colourful packages he bought before.  

"I'm not hungry. Just cook for yourself." Myungsoo left the kitchen for the living room.

"You're not? Then I won't eat either, I don't really feel like it." he followed Myungsoo to the couch and clicked open the T.V. Some commercials came on, and suddenly there was the scene of an amusement park.

"Do you want to have the ride of your life?" it asked. Myungsoo rolled his eyes at how overused that phrase was. "If you do, come to the Sakura Amusement Park today!" Myungsoo had been zoning out when he suddenly felt a hand grab his. He looked at it with surprise.

"Let's go!" Sungyeol said, his eyes flashing with excitement.

"Go where? There?" his dark haired partner asked in disbelief. "You want to go to an amusement park?"

"Yeah, why not? Let's go tomorrow after work!" they still had to attend work so it won't seem suspicious that the document disappeared and they did as well. "We have a short shift tomorrow anyway."

"Uh.... sure... I guess." Myungsoo wasn't so sure it was such a good idea, but the happy look on Sungyeol's face drowned his worries. How bad can it be?

- - - - -

Didn't proof read this... I will and then edit it when I upload the next chapter. Updated in a rush >__<