Meeting

Snow Feather

A black shadow slipped into a window in the middle of the night. Taking out some facial powder, he dusted them everywhere and the red laser lights became visible. Nimbly, he squeezed past them. Myungsoo wasn't surprised they set up such high security in a super market. The manager is trying to hide the fact he's selling illegal drugs after all. All Myungsoo needed is a picture, and his mission is done. Myungsoo easily reached the storage room in the back, and set his things up to start picking the lock.

Soon, it opened with a soft click and he sneaked inside, careful to put something in the way of the door to keep it open.

At the back of the room hidden under bags of potatoes was a box. Myungsoo opened it and snapped some pictures before closing it again and quickly exiting the room.

Though the mission was successful, Myungsoo felt no sense of accomplishment. This is more like detective work rather than actual spy work. However, he found it nice to be able to relax every once in a while. Satisfied with his 'break' he started heading back to the Company.

:❉:‧

"Welcome back, Myungsoo, and while you're here, let me introduce a new addition to our team." the Boss said. He gestured to a boy my age beside him. He had black hair and dark eyes, not to mention a pretty face.

"Hello, I'm Sungyeol." he reached his hand towards me and I shook it.

"Welcome. I'm Myungsoo." Though they just met, Myungsoo could tell the newcomer is different. His voice had the slightest hint of an accent he couldn't place, and he seems a bit unsure about his actions. If it weren't for Myungsoo's years of experience as a spy, he wouldn't have noticed.

"Thank you." Sungyeol said. "I hope we will get along well."

That confused Myungsoo. Usually, he work alone and rarely interacted with others, and the Boss knows.

"Oh, yes, I forgot to mention." the Boss cleared his throat. "Starting today, Sungyeol will be your new partner."

"What?!" Myungsoo yelled. "I work alone. I don't need a partner." Myungsoo has had bad experiences with partners before, and it left unpleasant memories.

"You were assigned a dangerous mission, and I don't want you to go alone." the Boss told him. Myungsoo knows what he actually means. If he were to get captured, his new partner will silence him before he can reveal information.

"Me? What makes you think he's better than me?" Myungsoo felt insulted by his words. He was the best in the Company by far.

"Because he passed the entrance exam with higher scores than you did." He told him simply.

That fact just added the to quickly growing list of things Myungsoo dislikes about tthe new guy.

"Let's work hard together." Sungyeol said with a bright smile when Myungsoo shot a death glare at him.

"I refuse." Myungsoo said, and stomped out of the room. He walked outside into the refreshing cold air, when he realized be forgot his jacket. Just as he was about to turn around and head back in for one, a voice sounded behind him and he felt something warm placed on his shoulders.

"Be careful so you don't catch a cold." Sungyeol told him. Myungsoo twisted around to face him, hardly able to hide his shock. Nobody has ever successfully sneak up on him. However, Sungyeol treated it like it was no big deal, and just smiled.

I'm really starting to hate this guy. Myungsoo thought.

"Why do you care? I don't need your help." Myungsoo threw the jacket back at him. "Mind your business."

"Oh, and remember that our first mission is tomorrow." Sungyeol called after him as he headed back up the stairs to his room.

"And I'll be going alone." Myungsoo mumbled.

- - - - -

Sorry it's a short chapter. I'm still trying to finalize the 'events' that will happen. I'm trying to decide if there should be more action scenes (going on missions, working together, etc) or more lovey dovey scenes (talking with each other, going out together, etc) :l