Mission

Snow Feather

The dangerous mission the Boss had given them is to blend into a new company and gather information about the trade they're doing with other countries. The day had gone smoothly, and nobody gave them a second look. Myungsoo and Sungyeol pretended to be brothers that were looking for a job. Being twenty-something was the perfect age to be the other workers' gopher. The whole day, they were ordered around and went up and down the elevator to grab things the others needed. It was tiring, but it meant they weren't receiving extra attention.

Thought Sungyeol was talkative and loud normally, Myungsoo was surprised how serious he is on a mission. He hardly talked the entire day, and just went on with whatever the older people were ordering him to do. Myungsoo would usually be annoyed when others ordered him around, but it was a mission and he went with that motivation to complete his job.

"Remember that even though it seems like a normal workplace, it's actually mafia in there." the Boss had told them.

Myungsoo had lots of experience working with Mafia, and he knew that one wrong move could cause his death, and not a very pleasant one either. However, the whole thrill of the job was why Myungsoo even entered in the first place The thought of adventure, to gather information and sneak around without others knowing, it was what he lived for.

Myungsoo looked at the clock. It was 5:00pm, the time his shift ended. Saying goodbye to his seniors, he went to find Sungyeol, who he found holding his jacket.

"Here, I got your jacket for you." Sungyeol said with a smile, back to his old self. "Want to grab something to eat before we head home?"

"Yeah, sure. What do you want to eat?" I asked, trying to act as brother-like with him as possible.

"There's a small cafe downstairs. Wanna go?" Myungsoo nodded and they headed down the stairs. "I'm sure hungry after running around like that."

"Me too." at the cafe, they each got a cup of hot chocolate and a muffin. The two decided to finish it at the store instead of walking around with it.

Once again, Sungyeol started his rapid fire questioning mode. "How was your day? I didn't get to see you often. Did you eat lunch? I can't wait to get home, I'm so tired." he went on, and on, but for some reason, Myungsoo didn't mind anymore. He found it amusing how Sungyeol seems to be talking to himself, asking questions then just going on with his comment without waiting for an answer. Myungsoo burned his tongue when he tried to hide his smile.

"We should get home before dad starts getting worried." Myungsoo suggested. Sungyeol looked at his watch, swiped out his cellphone and dialed a number.

"Hi, dad. Can you come pick us up now, please?" he asked, then stood up and stuffed his phone back into his pocket. "Let's go. He said he's already waiting two blocks away." Myungsoo followed his dark haired partner down the street until they saw a off-white coloured, old car. A man in his fifties waved from inside.

"Welcome back, boys. How was your day?" the man asked while starting up the car.

"Great." was the last word of pretend they said, before they closed the door.

Suddenly, it was all business. "Did you get any new information?"

"Yeah, they're currently trading with the Japanese ones. I didn't hear much more than that."

"That's what I heard too." Myungsoo said when the man looked at him.

"Well, blend in for another few days and do a night raid." he pulled away from the side of the road and started to drive back to 'HQ'.

"Yes, sir." 

- - - - -

Trying to update everyday, so sorry for the short chapters. >___<