12

Counting Her Days

"Annyeong unnie!" Junhyung Oppa and I called out together when Yubin unnie stepped out of the car with her luggage. 

After all the drama back at the mansion, Yubin unnie entered my room and helped me pack all my things; Junhyung Oppa went to talk to my mother, who I haven't seen at all. 

She didn't even say good bye. 

I'll be honest. It hurt like when I realized I may never see my mother again. 

I wanted to hug her. 

To tell het I love her despite everything but I couldn't find the strength. I was scared that she might push me away and reject me. 

So I left with Junhyung Oppa and Yubin unnie with out uttering a single word. Simply dissappearing like a fleeting whisper.

"Omma?" I snapped my head up and locked eyes with no other than Doojoon Oppa who came out to help Yubin unnie who called earlier.

"Oppa, let's go." I said in a hurry turning my head away from Doojoon who was walking towards us.

"Jiyeon!!" I turned my head back to the former direction and saw Gikwang oppa and Dongwoon coming out; waving their hands frantically over their heads.

I cracked a smile and gave them a little wave.

"Are they your friends?" Junhyung oppa asked; starting the engine.

"Yeah, but I'm really tired, can we please go oppa?" I begged, my voice cracking from nervousness. Doojoon Oppa was coming closer and my heart was beating faster.

Faster.

Faster.

Junhyung Oppa, studied me for a slow second and immediately started the car with a worry crease on his forehead.

"Annyeong!" Yubin unnie called out, when we started driving away; just as Doojoon oppa reached the spot where we once parked.

"Jiyeon, do you want me to bring you to the clinic where Hara is?" He asked, glancing towards me.

"Ani, I'm fine oppa I'm just really sleepy." I answered, feeling my eye-lids grow heavy; I unconciously yawned.

"If you're sure." He replied, giving me another suspicious glance.

"I'm sure." I answered fighting back a yawn but failed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"OOH~ Who is that Hyung? Are you cheating on Hara noona?" A masculine voice said.

Who ever he is he sounded hyper.

"YAH! This is my sister! and shut up before you wake her up!" Junhyung Oppa whisper-shouted. 

I slowly opened my eyes and was immediately blinded by a bright light. I brought my hands up and sheilded my eyes.

"See!? You woke her up! Pabo!" Junhyung Oppa now yelled, smacking the other boy's head.

I slowly, sat up not even bothering to think about how I got here. 

I don't even know where the heck I am.

"Jiyeon? Are you okay?" I looked up anf smiled at Junhyung oppa, nodding my head slowly.

"I'm hungry though." I informed in a little voice; looking down, suddenly feeling shy.

"Jinja? Yoseob! make food!" He barked.

"Yoseob?" I asked, remembering the other voice.

"But I don't know how to cook!" A whining voice said, coming out from behind me.

"I told you to learn!" Junhyung oppa said, turning around and walking away, probably towards the kitchen.

"So, you're Junhyung Hyung's dongsaeng!? Annyeong!" I stood up and staggered slightly.

"Gwenchana?" I looked up and felt my eyes widen. 

"Yoseob-ssi?" 

"You know me?" He asked, wearing the same expression as I.

"It's me Jiyeon." I stated with amazement. 

He looked me up from head to toe, making me feel concious.

"What happened to you!?" He asked, coming near me, and held my now tiny arms up in the air and released them.

"I- uh" I didn't know what to answer, It's not like I can say the reason I lost weight very fast with in a week is because I have cancer and can die any minute now.

"Are you anorexic now or something!?" He asked, grabbing my left hand and flopping it side to side.

"YAH! What are you doing with my sister's hand!?" Junhyung Oppa yelled, coming out from where he came from.

"Hyung! I know ytour sister!" Yoseob exclaimed, jumping.

"Duh, I practically left you to introduce yourselves!" 

"Ani! I meant she's my school mate!" He said.

"From school!" He continued.

Me and Junhyung Oppa rolled our eyes.

"No duh." I muttered.

"Jiyeon, food's ready!" Junhyung oppa announced, walking towards me then sterring me towards the kitchen.

I smiled and thanked him; automatically eating the ramyeon noodles laid before me.

"So you aren't anorexic, Why else would you be eating like a pig?" Yoseob muttered.

Unfortunately for him We heard.

"YAH!" I screamed. While Junhyung Oppa smacked the back of his head.

"She was sick you idiot." Oppa answered for me while I continuned eating. 

"Ohh... So that's why you fainted." Yoseob concluded.

"You fainted?" Junhyung Oppa asked. 

I ignored his question and immediately started another topic.

"So Yoseob-ssi what are you doing in my brother's house?" I glanced at Junhyung Oppa who gave me a 'This is not over' look.

"We're housemates."  He He answered, smiling at me.

"Oh." 

I continued eating while Yoseob and Junhyun Oppa were fighting over a pack of chocolates when Junhyung Oppa's phone suddenly rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Eo, hyung."

"Now?"

"But my sister-"

"AISH FINE!"

Junhyung Oppa suddenly stood up taking a deep breath.

"I have to go. Yoseob, take care of my sister." 

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"My job." I wasn't even given a chance to answer ask him what is job was.

"What-" Then the front door was slammed shut.

"What's his job?" I asked Yoseob.

"You don't know what your own brother's job is!?" 

"Why would I be asking?" 

"Aish this girl don't you ever watch TV!?" 

"Do I seem like I watch TV?" I retorted. 

I mean all my life I've practically only touched a television fifty times! After the accident, Appa cut off everything. From Televeision to cellphones. Yeah, he hates me that much. Saying If I had a cell phone or any technology for that matter, I'd just add to the bills.

"Well, your brother is a director slash model slash singer." My eyes widened.

"Jinja!?" I exclaimed standing up.

"But I wasn't the only one who didn't know! My dad didn't know!" I reasoned.

"Are you serious? Do you really think someone like your dad would watch shows Junhyun hyung is in? You know, music shows? Does he even have time?"

"You don't know my dad." 

"I've met him once." He replied.

"Oh."

"Yeah." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After Yoseob led me to my room, he went directly to his saying we have to go to school together tomorrow or he'll kill me.

I still can't believe Junhyun oppa is one of those people in TV. I never would have thought. No wonder he could afford this house. I asked Yoseob things a while ago and one of those things was that Junhyung Oppa pays for everything. Yoseob merely stays in this house because he feels like it and he wants to be a man. Away from his mommy. <----- I don't even know if that's working. (being a man) I mean seriously he's like a kid who's trapped in a hot dude's body!

I layed down, closing my eyes wanting for sleep to come but I think I've been sleeping too much lately since sleep really didn't come. I watched as the clock turned from 1:00 AM to 2:30 AM My eyes still waide open, wanting to sleep.

Suddenly I heard the front door of the house opening. I shot straight out of my bed and exited my room. It can't be Junhyung Oppa cause I'm pretty sure he used a car and I didn't hear a car. 

Making my way towards the stairs, I tripped banging my head. Luckily I didn't bleed cause if I did, It'd be the end of me.

LITERALLY.

I made my way down the stairs and came contact with a hard body, my head was throbbing but I ignored it. Arms encircled themselves around me and It definately isn't junhyung oppa's. I started to  panic and my breathing started coming out in pants. If I die now I don't want to die stabbed by some serial killer!

So I did the only rational thing I could think of at the moment.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" He screamed.

"YOSEOBB!!!!!! HELP!!!!!" I screamed, trying elbowing the man.

"SSSSSSHHHHH!" The light flicked on as the man turned me around.

"Hyunseung Oppa?" My head once again felt like a truck ran over it.

"Jiyeon? Is that you?" We said together.

Then everything went black.

 

 

HEEEYYYY!!!!!!!!!! SORRRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE! HEHEHEHE YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING YOSEOB WERE YOU? HEHEHEHEHE >:D

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

fatinnasrah: well... you're partly right. ^.^

axrawr617 : IT'S A BOY!

chudo-Ned- : hi dongsaeng! your wish is my command! hehehehehe >.<

Ys5_Jh19_Gk30 : annyeong!! hope you liked this chapter as well! and glad I touched your heart ^.^

Hellnoo : thank you! 

axrawr617: aweee thank you!!!!! >.<

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!