10

Counting Her Days

"You know each other?" Hara unnie asked.. 

Neither me nor Junhyung Oppa answered her.

We continued to stare at each other, tension quickly rising that it seemed like Dongwoon and Doojoon Oppa noticed.

"Jiyeon, dhow do you know him?" Doojoon oppa asked, instantly making his way beside me.

I didn't respond. 

Looking at my brother, I instantly felt my heart beating irratically fast as he stared back at me with broken, regret- filled eyes.

He took one step forward.

I didn't do anything.

Another step.

I just stared.

Another step, until he wrapped his arms around me, and hugged me tight.

"Jiyeon, what happened to you?" He asked, burrying his face in the crook of my neck.

"What's happening?" Dongwoon asked, rapidly blinking his eyes.

"Mianhe, dongsaeng." My heart broke.

He hasn't called me that in so long. He didn't even touch me at all until today. I felt my heat leap out of my chest, my brother is saying sorry to e even though he didn't do anything.

Yes, my father beats me, My mother does nothing to comfort me and my sister bullies me but Whenever either of those happens, Junhung Oppa was never there. He didn't lay a hand on me but then again, He knew what happened to me.

He knows how much I'm hurting.

"Dongsaeng?" Hara unnie questioned with wide eyes.

"Mianhe." He whispered, hugging me closer to his chest.

I pushed him away.

"Get out." I said, pulling my lips back into a line, trying not to let my emotionons reign.

"Jiyeon-"

"Get out." I repeated, blinking my eyes so the tears won't fall. 

"M-"

"Get out!" I repeated in a louder, determined voice, looking him straight in his eyes with a hard stare.

"Dude, just leave." Dongwoon said, putting his arm between me and Junhyung.

"She doesn't want you here, Hara bring him out." Doojoon oppa said, coldly giving Junhyung a glare.

"She's my sister! and she's hurt!" Junhyung oppa exclaimed, trying to get closer to me but Doojoon oppa immediately blocked him and pushed him towards Hara.

"You've never acted like my brother." I mumbled and he immediately stopped struggling.

"I'm sorry." He whispered before Hara unnie usheerd him out.

The second the door closed, I was wrapped in a warm hug.

"Gwenchana?" Doojoon asked, pulling me towards him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Dongwoon asked, pulling me towards him.

I smiled, thse idiots have no idea how much they're making the last days of my life memorable.

"Yah, hyung let go of her I hugged her first!" Dongwoon said, pushing him away.

"I met her first!" Doojoon oppa replied pulling me and faced palmed Dongwoon.

"YAH!"

"DOn't you YAH me! I'm your hyung!" 

I suddenly felt exhaustion sweep over me, as I glanced towards the door from where Junhun Oppa just left. It wasn't me to just push him away like that but I know Junhyung oppa never says sorry but once he does he means it and is going to try his best to make up.

But I'm ready to die and I do, it would just hurt him. 

I glanced back at Dongwoon and Doojoon who both let go of me and was back in their little world arguing and smiled.

"Can both of you shut up? I'm sleepy." Immediately both of them stopped talking and turned to me. I merely smiled towards them; layed back down and drifted to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

When Junhyung and Hara exited Jiyeon's room, the first thing that came into contact with Junhyung's face was Hara's palm.

I was a hard stinging slap but Junhyung didn't do anything, knowing he deserved it.

"You pabo, your sister is in the hospital and you didn't know!?" Hara scolded, making some doctors and nurses turn their way.

Junhyung couldn't answer. 

He was covered with guilt, seeing his sister so weak and thin, pale as a sheet and looked like a fly can kill her made him shiver.

"You regret everything you didn'd do don't you?" Hara asked, slumping in defeat.

"What?" Junhyung aked, not fully understanding her.

"I heard from Yubin unnie that only you and her mother don't slap her but you don't do anything about it either." Hara said, glaring towards her boyfriend when she said the last part.

"I regret it more than anything." Junhung answered sitting on a chair and burried his head between his legs; pulling on his hair.

"So, you have a new mission now." Hara said, taking the seat beside him. 

He looked up.

"You're not mad at me?" He asked.

"I am. I'm pissed, but I know know you'll do everything you can to make it up to sister right?" 

"I'll even kill for her right now." He answered.

Hara smiled, knowing now Jiyeon has someone to protect her.

-----------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY (JIYEON'S POV)

"I'm finally out!!!" I exclaimed, extending my arms, and facing the blue sky; smiling but nervous because today I'm going back to the mansion.

"Jiyeon, let's go get ice cream!" Gikwang exclaimed, pulling me towards a random direction but we were stopped by Dongwoon who knows I can't have any dairy.

"YAH, let her rest first! she needsrest!" Dongwoon made an excuse and pulled me.

I silently thanked him.

"Huh? look at her! she's already very thin! this is the first time I saw someone lose weight as fast as she did!" He exclaimed, flaining his arms up.

"Let's just leave them I bet they would make a complete fool out of themselves if we meet your parents." Doojoon oppa whispered but before i could respond, he flagged a cab and tossed the Keys to Gikwang and we left.

"Oppa, where are we going? I thought you were bringing me home." I asked, once he told the driver an adress I didn't recognize.

"You don't recognize your own house?" He asked, looking at me questioningly.

"Oh, uh Of course i did." I smiled and stared out the window, trying to control my emotions. 

It was starting, one of the symptoms of brain tumor was cognitive decline.

It's starting.

My heart was beating as I closed my eyes and leaned on the window, trying not to let my tears fall. Soon enough it started to rain, and I closed my eyes, hoping for some sleep knowing I'd be questioned when I get back.

I felt someone pull me back and lay me down. I opened my eyes to see Doojoon oppa smile at me. Then I realized I was on his lap. I curled my legs so I could fit on the small seat of the cab and fell asleep to his soft hands running through my hair.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Jiyeon, we're here." Doojoon oppa, shook me awake.

"Arasso." I said, as I stood up from his lap and blushed when I remembered his smile and how it made my insides grow warm.

I looked out the window and saw that we were infact infront of the mansion gates.

"Do you want me to go down with you?" He asked, opening the door.

"Ani, if my parents are there'd it would be more trouble for me." I anwered.

"JIYEON!" I turned my head to the side when I heard Yubin unnie's voice.

"I'm glad you're back, I'm sorry I couldn't visit you, you're parents had me do some errands." She spologized and hugged Doojoon oppa.

"Omma, why are you panting?" He asked, rubbing his mom's back.

"Jiyeon, your parent's just arrived and they're looking for you. I told them you were at the garden thank god you're back." She said, looking around half expecting my parents to pop out.

"Okay, Oppa I have to go. Thankyou so much for everything." I said, in one breath, itching to get back before my parents go ballistic.

"Doojoon, I'm prous of you for taking care of Jiyeon but I have to go ahead arasso?" Yubin unnie announced then ran back to the house but before I could follow her, Doojoon Oppa pulled me back and crashed his lips on mine. 

Everything stopped.

Both our eyes widened and he looked even more shocked than I was. That's when I realized the kiss was meeant to be on the cheek but I turned my head a little too much. 

This went completely wrong. 

But neither one of us pulled away; Instead he pulled me closer, then i remembered. I can't do this. 9 months left.

9 months.

My heart broke as I pushed him away panting and ran away from him, hoping my parents won't be pissed.

Even though I know they always are well my dad alwas is.

"Jiyeon!" I heard him call me; I glanced back and saw one of the guards restraining him from going in which for once I was thankful for. I ran faster feeling woozy but I just continued knowing it would just disappear later.

 

 

 

OKAY I KNOW YOU GUYS MISS HYUNGSEUNG AND YOSEOB DON'T WORRY THEY'LL BE BACK THE NEXT CHAPTER! ^.^

SO THIS IS IT FOR NOWWW! :D 

I LOVE YOU!

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe!