The Line Between Prejudice And Truth 42th Day

The Line Between Prejudice And Truth

 

[42 - SUNDAY]

It was the next morning. SiWon hurried to the church to pray as every Sunday and afterwards he went back home to eat his breakfast. Every second seemed to last a day and with every passing minute SiWon became more nervous. He was excited to go to the trip with HeeChul but still he was afraid something will go wrong.

Finally it was time for SiWon to leave his house. His mother had already agreed the day before when SiWon told her he wanted to go on a trip with HeeChul. She really was concerned about SiWon and how he will move on after the death of his grandfather but even SiWon was surrpised how easy it seemed with HeeChul. He didn't quite understand why but he wasn't even sad. He was happy. Happy that his beloved grandfather was now in a better place in heaven.

SiWon arrived at HeeChul's home. A smile was already on his face. Both, HeeChul and Chin-Sun returned it immediately after they saw him. SiWon felt loved with them together. He felt comfortable. He wanted to stay with them together. Maybe this was really love. If it was, then he didn't want to let go. He wanted this love to last forever if it was possible.

"Hi," SiWon greeted and came towards HeeChul. HeeChul already turned around for his daughter to pull her out of the front door and to lock it afterwards.

They walked towards the river. Even though HeeChul was scared to get wet he still was happy to spent this day with the two most important people in his life, so he led them proudly to that place where the canoes were.

A man explained them everything after they paid for it. Soon these three were already given life jackets to wear before they found themselves sitting in the canoe in the middle of the river.

To SiWon's big surprise it was HeeChul who clung onto the canoe in fear of falling out or to capsize while his daughter Chin-Sun was pretty relaxed. The little girl sat in front of HeeChul and smiled, pointing at ducks that passed by.

SiWon chuckled slightly. He sat in the back and paddled. "Chullie, don't worry. I promise you won't get wet. Calm down and please can you help me paddle?" he asked.

HeeChul didn't turn around to SiWon because he was still too afraid that it could be too much of a move and he would fall into the water but eventually he listened to SiWon and started to help him paddle.

"Appa, that duck's name is Chin-Sun!" the little girl suddenly exclaimed, pointing at one of three ducks that were currently swimming near them.

HeeChul laughed along with SiWon.

"So how do you know the name? It could also be called HeeChul," HeeChul stated and Chin-Sun immediately turned around to stare at her Appa. "No, it's called Chin-Sun. It told me, you know. And I know it's language. I'll ask the other two how they are called, okay?" she said and already leaned over the canoe to shout something neither SiWon nor HeeChul did know if it were words or whatever.

The ducks weren't impressed at all and just followed their way through the river.

Chin-Sun turned around again with a proud smile on her face. "That one is called Hana and that Kilian," she announced.

SiWon raised an eyebrow. "Hana and Kilian? What names are that?" he wondered out loud and HeeChul couldn't help but laugh while his daughter pouted and turned to look back to the ducks.

HeeChul looked over his shoulder to talk to SiWon. "That are the names of her two best friends. Both are foreigners but don't ask me which country. But I think these names are pretty, don't you think?" he asked and SiWon nodded. "Oh Chin-Sunnie, I'm sorry. The names are good. I didn't know. You surely can talk to other ducks as well, right? So is there one that has my name, too?" SiWon asked and Chin-Sun was already smiling again while she looked around to find one where the name would fit.

Eventually she pointed to two. "There. They are called Appa and SiWon," she declared and SiWon and HeeChul both smiled happily.

"Chullie, stop. Let's stay here and just let the canoe follow the river without us paddling, okay?" SiWon suggested and HeeChul agreed.

He leaned back against SiWon and looked up into his eyes. SiWon was surprised at first but soon his hands were holding tightly onto HeeChul. He himself leaned forward and down and gave a short kiss to HeeChul's soft lips. That made HeeChul surprised this time but both were smiling nonetheless.

The sun shone down on them and Chin-Sun was happily playing around and shouting after some ducks and other animals she could see.

SiWon put his hands closer around HeeChul's waist. The other closed his eyes. SiWon noticed it and decided to enjoy this moment as well like that, so he did the same. It was so beautiful even though Chin-Sun's voice was a little bit disturbing.

---

Finally they reached the place where their trip would end and they were able to stand up and leave the canoe. A man was already waiting to get the canoe and bring it back to the start along with HeeChul, SiWon and Chin-Sun.

"So? Was it fun?" he asked them and SiWon answered for them with a big smile. "Yes, thanks so much. It was great."

"Appa! I'm tired! I want to go home now!" Chin-Sun suddenly announced and HeeChul smiled at her, kissing her forehead. "Yes, my princess, we'll go home now, okay?"

Chin-Sun just nodded simply and asked to be carried by her Appa who obeyed and lifted her up into his arms, letting her fall asleep in his arms.

"She really is tired, I suppose. It's exhausting for such a little child like her," the man said with a nod.

---

SiWon accompanied HeeChul back to his house where his uncle already waited for them. "Oh, there you are. You didn't say for how long you would be away," he said to HeeChul who just nodded with a small smile. It seemed, Chin-Sun wasn't the only one who was tired even though SiWon was sure he had done the most work for them to get to that end.

"See you tomorrow?" SiWon asked. It was already getting dark. He looked at his watch. 8 pm.

"Yes, I guess, but wait, please, SiWon," HeeChul suddenly said before he disappeared into the house.

SiWon wondered why he should wait but didn't argue anyway and just obeyed.

After a few minutes, HeeChul, this time without his daughter, came to him, took his hand and smiled up to him. "Let's go to the park a little bit, okay?" he suggested and SiWon couldn't find a reason to say no.

He nodded and they found their way to said place.

SiWon heard HeeChul sigh silently. "Hm, my uncle is difficult," he announced and shrugged when SiWon looked at him in surprise. "Why? He seemed nice to me."

"Of course. He always appears as the best uncle you could imagine but when you get to know him better you'll understand me. He's strict and he already lost his wife a long time ago. Since then, he's weird. I don't know. He's just so strict with me and Chin-Sun. When Umma was still there, she always took care of us and treated us nicer but now..." HeeChul sighed once more. "I don't like letting Chin-Sun be alone with him because she easily starts to cry but now she's sleeping anyway and I want to be here...with you," HeeChul announced with a small smile and SiWon squeezed the other's hand.

"Does he treat you two wrong?" SiWon asked in concern but HeeChul shook his head. "No no. It's okay. Life is never easy but right now, SiWon, it's the first time I'm actually really happy with it," HeeChul admitted, avoiding SiWon's eyes.

SiWon thought for a moment to answer but he didn't know what and HeeChul didn't seem to expect a reply, so SiWon just let him continue.

"SiWonnie, you are really special to me. I hope we can stay like we are now and never change. I don't want to lose you. There was never a person in my life except of my family that was so important to me that I can't even stop smiling when I think about him," HeeChul said and when he noticed SiWon looking at him in shock, HeeChul chuckled lightly. "It's you. SiWon, I told you already I really like you, right? So don't leave me. Don't disappoint me, please. I want to be this happy forever," HeeChul told the other and looked up into SiWon's big eyes, reflecting the moonshine in it.

Finally, SiWon decided it was best to speak up as well now. He didn't know if HeeChul would continue because SiWon hadn't even expected him to say what he just did.

"Chullie, it's mutual. I really like you, too. Well, I thought I did, but the feeling grew so much and by now, I think I really fell in love with you. I can't deny this. I won't though. Never. I want to stay with you. Chullie, I love you," SiWon confessed. He felt sure enough about his feelings now and he was sure HeeChul loved him as much as he did love HeeChul.

HeeChul smiled shyly and looked away to the ground. "Thanks," he murmured silently. It seemed as if the courage he had before was gone but SiWon wanted to enjoy this moment. He didn't want to regret that he had confessed. So he pulled HeeChul's head up towards him and kissed him. It was a kiss without tongue but still sweet and long.

HeeChul eventually opened his eyes afterwards to look at his boyfriend. "You're right, SiWonnie. This is mutual because I love you, too," he finally admitted and SiWon smiled, proud and totally happy that HeeChul trusted him enough to talk about his deepest feelings in his heart. It made SiWon feel indeed really special.

This time it was HeeChul who pulled SiWon's chin down to be able to kiss him again. His arms let go and found their way around the taller's neck while SiWon held HeeChul tightly around his waist. And this time, HeeChul opened his mouth slightly, inviting SiWon's tongue in which gladly explored the other's cavern. HeeChul's mouth was sweet and SiWon loved it. He never wanted to part but had to when there was no air left anymore to breathe.

"Chullie, I'm still sorry for the days when I first came here. Everyone has these prejudices. It's a sad world actually but I'm happy I found you. It's pitiful to have all those prejudices but I'm even more happy to found out they aren't true. I'm so, so happy to be able to get to know you proparly because I can't imagine to live without you now. Chullie, let's promise that we won't leave the other one, hm? Let's really stay together forever," SiWon suggested with a hopeful smile.

HeeChul chuckled. "I don't really believe in the word 'forever' but for you, I'll try again. I promise it. I won't leave you. I won't be able to," he said and pressed his body against SiWon's for a hug. Even though it was evening, these two felt warm.

SiWon was really thankful for everyone who brought him to this moment. This moment together with HeeChul, enjoying in the night under the dark sky with all these stars sparkling.

 

THE END ..but still have season 2 will coming soon^^ hope u will describe n read it^^