The Line Between Prejudice And Truth 27th + 28th Day

The Line Between Prejudice And Truth

 

[27 - SATURDAY]

SiWon went quickly to school to talk to SungMin and tell him about what he had thought yesterday. To greet each other they hugged and then SiWon already started. "I'm sorry I couldn't come with you to the café yesterday as well, but you know me and Hae were visiting LeeTeuk. He's better by now. So I thought we could go to the hospital to visit him and then I invite everyone to the cafeteria there?" SiWon suggested and SungMin immediately smiled widely. "Yes!" he exclaimed loudly causing their other friends to stare at them in curiosity and SiWon and SungMin announced their plan to what their friends agreed as well.

The day passed and so after school, they met and headed to the hospital. DongHae and SiWon led them to the right room. They knocked and opened the door. LeeTeuk seemed to be sleeping at first but woke up after his friends entered the room.

"Hey Teukie"s and "How are you?"s were heard and LeeTeuk smiled at the concern of his friends. "I'm fine. I can go tomorrow," he announced happily and SiWon smiled with him like the rest.

"Is it okay for you to stand up? Maybe we could go to the cafeteria. SiWon is paying this time," YeSung said and LeeTeuk chuckled. "I'm not even really injuried. There are just a few scratches and cuts, not more. Only the one wound on my arm had to be sutured, so stop worrying!" he told them with a big smile and stood up.

---

They sat at a free table and ate cake while they were talking, already forgetting the bad things that had happened.

SiWon didn't feel like getting into the conversation and so he just watched LeeTeuk. His cuts were healing very well but it still could all be clearly seen.

SiWon wondered if HeeChul knew about the incident and if his uncle had told him. He wanted to talk to him now but he couldn't do so when he was with his friends.

", I'm happy to be out of here by tomorrow. It's so boring," SiWon heard LeeTeuk complain when he forced himself to stop thinking about HeeChul so much.

SiWon chuckled. He once was in a hospital for three weeks and so he could understand LeeTeuk. "Yeah, I know. Just think about the good thing that you can spent your Sunday at home with your family," SiWon suggested and LeeTeuk nodded.

"By the way, do you come for school on Monday?" SiWon asked and LeeTeuk and along with him all his other friends started to laugh.

"Sure, that was exactly what Wookie and five minutes later Hae had asked me, too," LeeTeuk explained. "So where have you been with your thoughts?" he asked smiling.

SiWon hesitated and instead YeSung answered. "He had thought about his lover!" he exclaimed and SiWon blushed slightly.

"So now you have to tell us who it is," DongHae demanded and SiWon blushed even more. He looked to KyuHyun and SungMin for help but they just smiled to him and nodded with a shrug. "It's okay. Tell them," SungMin told him without noise and SiWon nodded. Suddenly he was really nervous. He swallowed deeply. "Please don't hate me for that because I think friends should be happy when their friends are, right? So...It's HeeChul," SiWon finally confessed.

RyeoWook who was currently drinking spit everything out in shock. Even DongHae seemed to be really shocked because he couldn't even laugh about it. "What the hell-SiWon, are you crazy?!" he shouted and SungMin told him quickly to be more quiet.

LeeTeuk was calm and nodded slowly because he had already known that SiWon at least liked HeeChul. YeSung's jaw dropped. His eyes were wide open and he was speechless. He, RyeoWook and DongHae showed of course a negative reaction. They would need some time to at least accept SiWon and HeeChul but SiWon couldn't make out what LeeTeuk was thinking. He didn't know if he would accept them or not. And for KyuHyun and SungMin, SiWon was relieved because they had already told him they would be at least okay with him and the .

SiWon looked at these two and they nodded, telling him without words that he had done his best.

---

It was late in the afternoon when they left the hospital, unfortunatelly without LeeTeuk. They decided to make a quick visit to the café.

SiWon paid for everyone's drink and they talked and laughed into the evening that eventually arrived.

They went out of the café after finishing their drinks, laughing happily about something DongHae had told before.

Suddenly SiWon saw HeeChul walking along the street on his own. SiWon's heart beat faster but he wasn't the only one who had seen HeeChul.

"Hey, there is your boyfriend, SiWon," YeSung stated and pointed to him.

"Don't you want to go to him and kiss him?" RyeoWook suggested with a grin but SiWon turned his blushing face away. "No, thanks," he murmured but DongHae continued to . "Go and this little , hm?" he said and SiWon shook his head quickly. "N-No, please stop it, Hae."

But DongHae didn't listen as so often. "HEY WORTHLESS ! DON'T YOU WANT TO GET ED FROM YOUR BELOVED BOYFRIEND HERE RIGHT NOW?" DongHae yelled and to SiWon's bad luck, HeeChul did turn around. He observed the group and after he recognized SiWon he smiled uncertainly because he didn't know that SiWon's friends knew about him and SiWon yet.

"This smile definitelly means a yes," YeSung stated and wanted to make SiWon go to HeeChul who had already turned around to continue to walk.

" you," SiWon muttered. "I go home."

Before he was able to leave, KyuHyun came to SiWon and pulled him to the side.

"I'm sorry. They just need some time to accept it. Don't worry about it too much. As you said before: As long as you are happy, our friends should be fine with you," he told him and SiWon nodded. "Thanks."

"And by the way, don't worry for YeSung either. He tells secrets easily but that's only related to us. He won't tell anyone else about you and him," KyuHyun said and SiWon smiled. "Okay. It's already forgotten. So then, see you on Monday," he stated and KyuHyun nodded.

So SiWon went home with worry but also a proud smile on his lips. Finally he had been able to tell his friends about his feelings towards HeeChul. But he was kind of annoyed that DongHae, YeSung and RyeoWook couldn't just accept his love, still he understood them and would give them the time they needed.

It was late when he arrived at home but since his mother thought he had a girlfriend, she didn't get angry anymore.

"Umma, what if I'd bring HeeChul home with me. You know, I've got a girlfriend, so can I be friends with him then?" SiWon asked his mother who seemed to be in a great mood due to his father's return tomorrow. "Yes, of course, SiWon."

"Okay, thanks umma. Good night," SiWon said and left for his room.

When he laid in bed, he thought about calling HeeChul to apologize but he didn't want to disturb him. Maybe he was at work anyway.

So SiWon closed his eyes with a smile when he thought of how beautiful HeeChul was and finally fell asleep.

---[28 - SUNDAY]

It was a hectic day for SiWon. He woke up at 7 am and after he had taken a shower and got dressed, he went to church service. He prayed to God, told him his secrets and mistakes, asked for forgiveness and thanked him for his life and everything that he experienced, no matter whether it was bad or good.

When he arrived at home and ate dinner with his mother, they talked and took their time until it was almost 1 pm and they had to leave for the airport to pick SiWon's father up.

SiWon was really happy to see his father after all this time and spend the whole day with him. They talked and laughed together and made up for all the lost time. There was no time for SiWon to even think about HeeChul. Only in the evening he remembered him and his other friends.

SiWon dialed HeeChul's number but the other one didn't answer his phone. He was probably busy with his daughter or work or anything else, SiWon thought and so he laid down on his bed. He decided to wait for half an hour before he wanted to call HeeChul again. He needed to hear his beautiful voice again and he didn't want to wait anymore, although he had no other choice than to wait.

But SiWon didn't manage to stay up. After a few minutes, his eyes just closed and SiWon fell asleep.

 

TBC