He's going to make me crazy

My stupid classmate

SUNGYEOL POV

 

When I woke up I was really happy that the annoying girl was gone. I don’t know but she’s not like the others maybe it’s because she doesn’t let me sleep if she saw me. It’s really annoying it’s not my fault when I’m so tired in school it’s not like this that I don’t have time to sleep after school but I have much important things to do.she should let me sleep. I stood up and stretched. I saw that the girls are looking at me like I were a supermodel but I ignored them. I went out of the library and went downstairs. I saw my group sitting outside on bench so I went to them.

 

‘Hyung! Why you’re coming so late?’ Sungjong asked me. ‘Sorry guys I was sleeping in the library ^_^’ I said to them and put my hand at my neck and smiled embarrassed. ‘Ya Sungyeol you sleep too often in school! Why you come always to our ‘meetings’ and get sleep very late?’ Sunggyu said to me. ‘Hyung it’s just because I don’t want to be in school but I have to…I really want to get an idol and that’s the reason why I go sleep so late.’ ‘We all know that and we want to but you have to have good notes in school’ Hoya said. ‘I know but I showed you my tests and I didn’t get a bad mark. All marks are quite well so please let me continue my school live like that’ I said to them and they just looked at me. Then Woohyun interrupt the silence ‘Sungyeol please take a seat it makes me nervous when you standing there!’

 

I sat down beside Dongwoo and put my earphones in. I listened to a song that Sungjong, L, Hoy, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sunggyu and I recorded a time ago. We did that because all of us wanted to be an idol but we hadn’t a chance until now and that’s the reason why we’re still in school. ‘Sungyeol I heard that in your class are two new students? Are they pretty?’ L suddenly asked. ‘Ye but one of them is really annoying -.-‘ I gave back. All of them were looking at me ‘Wae? Is she also staring at you all the time or what?’ Sunggyu looked at me confused. ‘Ani…she always wakes me up if she sees me sleeping. She really doesn’t know that I’m popular but I think she will notice it.’ ‘Hyung what’s the name of the two new ones?’ Sungjong asked with a big smile on his face. ‘Kwon Hana and Jung Jieun…there is Jieun!’ I pointed at the entrance where Jieun was coming out.

 

 

YOU POV

I walked out of the school and headed to the coffee shop near the school. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me ‘Jung Jieun wait!’ I turned round and saw Sungyeol. I was to continue walking but then someone grabbed my hand. It was Sungyeol. ‘YAH let me go!’ I yelled at him. ‘Come with me I’ll introduce you to my friends!’ ‘I don’t want to let me go! I want to buy a coffee! YAH!!’ He grabbed my hand harder and headed to a bench where six guys were sitting. ‘So! That’s Jung Jieun that girl who don’t want me to sleep,’ he said to the guys. I remembered the girlish looking guy. Those were the guys from the cafeteria. I stood in front of them and don’t speak a word. Just then the girlish looking guy stood up and walked to me ‘Annyeong I’m Lee Sungjong nice to meet you ^_^’ he said and smiled at me I bowed and turned round.

 

Then the oldest one stood also up and walked to me ‘Annyeong I’m Kim Sunggyu’ he bowed and I bowed back. Then the big introduce round began. Now I feel really cleverer… ‘Can I go now!? I want to buy some coffee and go home…’ I said turning to Sungyeol. ‘Ye you can go now but remember what I said to you…don’t wake me up anymore!’ He said at me with a small smile at his face. ‘Ye…Annyeong’ I bowed to them and leaved. I went to the coffee shop and had the worst surprise. The coffee shop closed a few minutes ago. I was going crazy because of Sungyeol. Just because of him I wasn’t able to drink my loved coffee. That guy makes me crazy at first he hissed at me then he introduces me to his friend and now I wasn’t able to drink my loved coffee!! Sleepy! I’m going to kill you >_<

 

So I went home without any coffee and when I arrived my home it was 8PM. I went in and saw my brother sitting on the couch. I walked to him and tried to be quit. I covered his eyes with my hands and asked ‘Who I am?’ ‘AW JIEUN!’ he screamed. ‘It was just fun oppa!’ I uncovered his eyes and smiled at him. He seemed stressed so I sat down beside him. ‘Oppa? Was something happened? You’re looking stressed…’ ‘It’s just because of work…appa is really strict and that’s not fine…’ ‘Oppa just relax now…you don’t have to work now so chill ^_~’ He looked at me and hugged me. He held me for five minutes. ‘Oppa are you fallen asleep or why you’re still hugging me.’ No answer.  I pulled Young’s head away from my shoulder and noticed that he was sleeping.

 

How cute >_< he’s fallen asleep like a baby I laid him straight at the couch and covered him with a blanket. ‘Sleep well oppa.’ I whispered in his ear and get up in my room. I sat down on my bed and took out my phone. I had a missed call and two texts. I opened the texts and they were from my friends in Busan they wrote things like we miss you all and all the lied stuff. I knew that they would miss me but not that much because they don’t send any message before so why should I believe them. I put my phone on the table beside my bed. I changed my clothes and lay in my bed. While lying there I was thinking of Sungyeol. He makes me feel confused but why…He’s just a normal boy and he’s not friendly… I thought about him until I fell asleep.

 

Sorry if it’s boring but please continue reading ^_~

Please like it comment and subscribe :) that would make me feel better because of my bad English keke