who is he?

My stupid classmate

A month passed very fast but Sungyeol and I weren’t finish with the project. I’ve got really close to infinite and Hana moved away from Seoul but we sometimes called. Sungyeol was the same idiot ever but I’ve got really close to L and Dongwoo. The others were also my friends but I could tell L and Dongwoo everything. In one morning I stood up and went in the bathroom. After fixing myself I went downstairs. No one was there because my dad and my brother were on business travel and my mom was doing the shopping. So I ate breakfast and went outside. I saw a car in front my house and it seemed like someone was waiting for me. Then my phone vibrated and I got a text from L

Hey good morning I’m waiting for you in car come fast ^^

 

So it was L in the car. I went to the car and got in. L sat on the drivers place and smiled. “Don’t you wonder why I’m driving you to school?” he asked. “That’s true but I think you just want be nice” I said back and smiled at him. He also smiled and began driving the car. When we arrived the school we got out of the car and went to the others. They were sitting at a big window in the first floor. It was fine sitting there and talk about things.

 

I   was happy to have friends like them but I felt different between Sungyeol, the others and L. I didn’t know why but something made me feel that I’ve known him my whole life. After sitting there all of us went to classes. Ah yes I’ve forgot something after Hana left a new girl came in our class. I didn’t think that she’s totally new because all of my classmates knew her especially Sungyeol.

 

After classes I went to the coffee store and bought some coffee. When I walked outside infinite was standing nearby me. I was to walk home but then someone yelled my name. I turned round and it was Sungjong. I ran away from him and he screamed louder. I ran round the school but then someone else grabbed my hand and held me tight. It was Hoya. “YAH Hoya! Let me go I don’t want Sungjong hugging me because every time he did it I need to grab air of his strong hug!” I screamed at him but he held me tighter and started laughing.

 

“Sungjong! Here is she!” he screamed. A few seconds later Sungjong stood in front me. He hugged me very tight so I have to grab air again. “Don’t you like it?” L asked behind me. “I..It’s…not..” he stoped hugging me “it’s not like that I don’t want to it’s because I don’t get enough air if he hugs me” I said to him while I breathed fast. All of them laughed at me. “Yah that’s not funny but guys I have to go now” I waved and went away.

 

At home my mom was doing the housework. I went in my room and changed clothes. I took my laptop and then someone knocked at the door. “Come in!” the door opened and my mom went in. She smiled and held a picture in her hand. “Look at this do you remember?” she asked at held the picture in front me. I looked at it and there was a little girl and a little boy on a birthday party. The girl kissed the boy on his cheek. “What do you mean with remember? Are they children Young and I?” “Ani…do you really don’t remember?” she asked and I nodded. “The little girl is you that’s right but the little boy is Myungsoo. You both were so cute together.” She smiled at me.

 

“Myungsoo!? Who is this?” I asked confused. “It was you childhood friend but he had to move away from Busan if I remember right to Seoul. You both were very close and sometimes you said to me that you’ll marry him” she explained. I was really confused I didn’t know anyone named Myungsoo. My mom put the picture on my desk and went outside. ‘Myungsoo who is this’ I thought and tried to remember.

 

*trrtrrrtrrr* my phone vibrated. I took it and it was a call from Sungyeol. “Yeoboseyo?” I answered the phone. Sungyeol said to me that he was waiting for me at his house. He wanted to work at the project and after that he and the others will go somewhere to eat and he asked me if I want to join them. I hanged up put my things and walked downstairs. “Eomma!? I’m going outside!” I screamed and went outside.

 

SUNGYEOL POV

“Sungyeol? Are you ok?” Sunggyu waved in front of my face. “Ah ye sure” I smiled at him. Sunggyu, Hoya, Woohyun, Dongwoo, L and I were sitting in the music room. L and Dongwoo danced and the rest sat behind them on the floor and watched them. After a while the doorbell rang. I stood up went to the door and opened it. Jieun stood in front me. “Come in” I bet her in. we walked to the music room together. She looked really pretty not like in school. In the music room the others stood up and greeted Jieun.

 

“Jieun let’s go upstairs” I said to her and we went in my room. We worked again for three hours and we were almost done. Nobody of us was in the mood to work longer because the weather was really pretty. So we went back in the music room. “Let’s go! I’m hungry!” Woohyun said and so we went to a little restaurant near my house. Jieun spoke nothing the whole way. She seemed in her thoughts deepened.

 

YOU POV

I spoke nothing the whole way because I was thinking about that Myungsoo. I wanted to know who it was but it will be very hard to find it out, because it’s already more than ten years past. When we arrived the restaurant Sungjong stood in front and joined our group. We walked in and sat down on a table. All of us ate well but something I didn’t thought was happening. Hoya the shyly one ate most of us all and I thought I’ll be one who ate most because it was really delicious.

 

^^ hope you enjoy reading and also hope you continue. Please subscribe and comment ^_^