friendship

My stupid classmate

I went out of the room and closed the door quietly and went in the room where the others were sleeping. When I opened the door all of them were still sleeping. So I wanted to go out again but then Myungsoo stood up and looked at me. “Ah you’re awake!”, I said. He still looked at me a little bit angry. “Is something wrong?”, I asked. Myungsoo was still standing there and looked at me. “I thought….Why you didn’t….why you didn’t tell me that you’re marring Sungyeol?”, Myungsoo asked and looked out of the window. I wondered why he was like that, it was such like that I hadn’t seen him for a long time and was close to him because of our friendship. “Myungsoo…I know it since yesterday…the same time like you…”, I looked at him and wanted to walk out of the room.

I turned round and suddenly I felt two arms round my waist. I looked over my shoulder and saw Myungsoo. “YAH what are you doing?”, I yelled at him. The others were moving but I just looked at Myungsoo. He looked at me with cute puppy eyes and said: “Jieun…it’s…it’s because….I like you.” I was shocked and couldn’t move. I just looked Myungsoo and thought about what he said. “L get away from my fiancée!”, a voice said behind me. It was Sungyeol standing at the door looking at us. Myungsoo let me go and sat back down. I looked at Sungyeol and wondered why he was here. Suddenly at that moment I felt someone grabbing my wrist. I looked down and Dongwoo was laying there looking at me. “What’s wrong?”, he asked very sleepy. I waved and went out of the room, past Sungyeol.

I headed to Sungyeol’s room and put all my things. I was to go back home to my family. “Ani! You can’t do this!”, Sungyeol said standing in the room. “Why I couldn’t!?”, I yelled at him. He said nothing for a few minutes so I wanted to go but he held me back. “Let me go!” “ANI you’re going to marry me so you have to accept these feelings!” I grab my things and went out. “What’s when I don’t want to accept this!?” “Jieun! Please stay here!” I looked at him and went downstairs.

When I reached my home, my parents were sad at me because I ran away from Sungyeol’s home. “You have to go back there!!”, Appa yelled at me. I went upstairs in my room and took some things out of my wardrobe. “If I have to stay there longer I want to have some cloths to change”, I said to him and put all usual I found in a bag. Appa looked at me while packing but he didn’t say anything. When I said bye to my mum and dad and went out of the house I suddenly saw a black car standing at the street. I didn’t thought anything and walked straight past the car. The way was really boring to walk so I put in my earphones and listened to music. Suddenly I heard something behind me.

I turned round and saw the black car behind me. I started to walk faster but the car also drove faster, so I went in a little side road and hide behind a container. Sitting there was uncomfortable but I didn’t want to know what a ert will sit in this car. After a short time I stood up again and went back to the street. “Stand still!”, Someone screamed behind me. I turned round but before I could see something someone covered my eyes with something. “Yah! Who are you?”, I asked. “Think”, the voice said. I shook my head and tried to see something.

“You really don’t know?”, someone asked. I shook my head again and then I felt a tight hug and the hand in front of my eyes get away. I looked at the guy and was shocked. It was Sungyeol. “What do you want here?”, I hissed at him. “I want my fiancée coming back home”, Sungyeol said and smiled. We went to the car and got in. “Did I scared you?”, Sungyeol asked. I nodded and he laughed about it. We drove to Sungyeol’s home and went in. Mr. Lee was in the living room. I bowed at him as hello and walked upstairs. I throw my bag on the bed and sat down.

Sungyeol opened the door after a few minutes. He was smiling and I looked him and asked: “What happened?” Sungyeol just smiled and said: “Appa told me a surprise” he stopped and I looked at him badly so he had to continue, “We’re going to have an own house.”  My eyes widened. The door opened and Hoya, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungjong and Myungsoo went in. “Your mum said we have to help you to pack your things”, Dongwoo said smiling. I was really confused but we stared to pack some things. “Appa said we don’t have to take many things with us. The most things are already in the house” Sungyeol said.

After a while we had packed our stuff and we put the cartons in the car. Myungsoo looked at me confused all the time. He and Sungyoel didn’t talk a word to each other. It couldn’t be that I had destroyed a friendship that held many years. I felt really bad but I worked hard. We reached the house. I just stood in front because I couldn’t move. The house was really and I mean really big. I went in and it was really beautiful. The rooms were really big and the kitchen was twice my room at home.

I went back out to help the guys to put the cartons in the house but they were enough to carry the things. I stood in front of the door and looked round. Myungsoo was still looking at me. He seemed really hurt but I can’t do anything if my father wanted the marriage between Sungyeol and me. 

 

Sorry for the late update but I hope you like it :)

Please comment and subscibe