oh no

My stupid classmate

It took us one and a half hour to take all the cartons in the house. When all the things were at the correct place, all of us sat down in the living room. “Hyung I’m hungry”, Sungjong said and held his stomach. “I’m going to by some chicken okay?”, Sungyeol said. He took his phone out and took a call. After all of us ordered and Sungyeol hanged up Myungsoo stood up and said: “I’m leaving.” I looked at him confused. He had ordered something and now he want to go. Nobody said anything and Myungsoo waved before he went out of the house.

A short time the bell rang. Sungyeol stood up and went out of the room. When he went back in the living room he held our food in his hands. Sungjong and Dongwoo stood up and helped Sungyeol. After I was finish with eating I went to the restroom. I fixed myself and went back to the others. “Sungyeol I think it’s late. Don’t forget we have school tomorrow”, I said and Sungyeol looked at me. “You can go upstairs to sleep I’ll stay here with the guys”, Sungyeol answered.

I walked upstairs. There were many doors. ‘Witch one could it be?’, I asked myself. Se I opened the first two doors but there were just an office and a small cinema room. When I opened the third door there was a really big bed and a big wardrobe. There was just one bed and I didn’t want to sleep in the same bed with Sungyeol before our wedding. So I took a pillow and a blanket and went in the movie room. There was enough room to sleep on the comfortable chairs. I sat down and covered my body with the blanket. I didn’t take me much time when I fell asleep.

I woke up and take the alarm clock of. I opened my eyes slowly and felt someone beside me. I turned round and saw Sungyeol sitting in a chair beside me. I stood up and stretched my body before I went out of the room. In the living room was still the waste from yesterday. After I put the things in the dustbin Sungyeol went down the stairs. “Good morning Jieun!”, Sungyeol said sleepy and smiled at me. “Morning are you ready for school?”, I asked him. “Ye…but Jieun…what should we say about our marriage?”, Sungyeol asked me. “I think it would be better if we say anything to anyone”, he nodded and we ate breakfast together.

It was a really strange feeling to eat breakfast with a guy in an own home. But the strangest feeling was that the guy I was eating with me was my fiancé. When I was finish with eating I took my schoolbag. “Don’t you want to go to school with me?”, Sungyeol held me back. “Don’t you think the others will think bad things about us?”, I said to him and went out of the house. I went to the street and looked round. ‘Oh no I’ve forgotten…I don’t know where to go…’ I said to myself and went back in.

When Sungyeol and I arrived at the school, all of the others were looking at us. I went straight to my locker and ignored Sungyeol walking behind me and the views of the students. I took my books out of the locker and walked upstairs. “YAH Jieun! Wait!”, a voice yelled behind me. I turned round and was shocked when I saw the person. It was Hyesu. “Jieun I heard something”, she hissed at me. “W…What do you mean?”, I tried to act normal. “Is it real that Sungyeol and you”….I crossed my fingers and thought: ‘Please don’t know it please.’…..“are living together?” ‘WAEEE!!!!’ I screamed inside. “A..ani…I have to go now”, I said and turned round.

The lessons were really boring but went over really fast. Hyesu was just looking at me like she would kill me all the lessons. After the school I went back down to my locker. On the way I met Sungjong and we continued walking together. “Talk…how was the first night with your fian….”, I held my hand in front his mouth. “Don’t say it too laude”, I whispered. “So talk how was the first night with your fiancé in the own house?”, Sungjong whispered back. I shrugged my shoulders and said: “I didn’t want to sleep with him in one bad so I wanted to sleep on a chair but in the morning was Sungyeol sitting beside me”, I explained. He laughed and I smiled at him. Such in that moment Myungsoo was walking the stairs downwards. I waved at him but he ignored me and walked straight past me. I put my hand back down and looked after him.

His view was so cold and he just moved past me. When I thought about our funny time I felt bad because of the marriage with Sungyeol. But Myungsoo won’t talk with me so I couldn’t explain him that I didn’t want this and I just did it for my dad. I took my books back in the locker and closed it. I leaned at my locker with my back and looked at the ceiling. “Hey Jieun and? How is it to be engaged with Sungyeol?”, I frightened because of the voice. I looked round and saw Dongwoo. He laughed at me and I looked bad at him. “Why are you saying this so loud? I didn’t want anybody to know!”, I said to Dongwoo. “Sorry I didn’t know”, he said and bowed. Sungjong, Dongwoo and I giggled and wanted to walk upstairs but then a person walked out of a corridor I didn’t want to see. “Oh Hyesu annyeong”, Sungjong said friendly to her. “Hi Sungjong….Jieun why did you lied at me!?”, she hissed at me. “What do you mean?”, I asked her. “I heard what Dongwoo said! Did you forget what I said to you?” “Ani but…” “You’re a dead person Jung Jieun!”, Hyesu said and walked to me. Dongwoo and Sungjong walked in front me and held her back. Hyesu was really mad at me. She wanted to hit me but the guys held her back. ‘I knew it…the marriage was the worst thing I could do…I have to do something against this’ I said to myself and ran outside the school. I ran to the coffee store and sat down at one table in the farthest corner of the store.

 

Hope you like it (:

Please continue reading and don’t forget to comment and subscribe ^_~