party

My stupid classmate

We walked hand in hand past the guests. All of them were clapping. I looked round and saw Myungsoo and all the others standing there. I smiled because I was happy to see them. They waved at me and smiled to. I looked at Sungyeol and my heard began to beat again. Outside I saw a limousine waiting. My eyes winded and my moth opened a bit. Sungyeol laughed and opened the door for me. I sat in and Sungyeol sat down on the other side. “Where do you want to drive?”, the driver in front us asked. “Somewhere where the others also were”, Sungyeol said and smiled. The driver began to drive and I looked at Sungyeol. I wondered why he kissed my forehead in front of all the guests. “Is something wrong?”, Sungyeol asked me. “A..a..ni it’s just because of our ‘kiss’”, I said. He began to laugh and looked at me. “You said you’re a so I thought you also didn’t have your first kiss. So I thought you don’t want to have it in an arranged marriage with a guy you don’t love”, Sungyeol said and looked at his hands.

I couldn’t say anything about that. I just looked at him. “Or you love me?”, Sungyeol said with a evil smile. “A..a..ani I..I”, I couldn’t say anything. Sungyeol just looked at me and smiled a little bit. He leaned closer to me. I got away from him. My head was at the window behind me and Sungyeol got every time closer. In the moment he was suddenly a few inches away from my lips the driver stopped the car in front of a nice looking restaurant. “Here we are. The others will be in”, the driver said. I opened the door and get out. The heels hurt anymore because I forgot to think about it. Sungyeol grabbed my hand again and we went in the restaurant.

The whole rooms were beautiful decorated and all the guests from the church were in. Sungjong came to us and began to speak: “Good luck in your marriage and…and…and…” He spoke really fast and began to breathe hard. “Sungjong breathe in breathe out and calm down”, Sungyeol said and waved air to him. I giggled because it looked really funny. Myungsoo walked also to us. He laid one arm around Sungjong. “Sungjong please calm down do not hyperventilate”, Myungsoo said. I began to laugh hard. Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sunggyu and Hoya came also to us. I was really happy to see all of them.

After Sungyong calmed down Myungsoo laid his arms around me and Sungyeol. “Guys I know you said you don’t want to have a gift, but you don’t can give it back”, Myungsoo smiled. We looked asking at him. “Because it’s that”, he said and took out a little envelope. He gave it to me. I looked at Sungyoel and he moved his hand that I have to open it. I opened it and there were two tickets in. I took them out and it were two tickets for a fly to Japan. I ever want to be in Japan. I looked at Myungsoo and said: “But that’s too expensive to give us that as a gift,” He waved his hand and said: “It’s from us all for you so please get it.”

Sungyeol said: “Ani guys please that’s really too expensive.” “Ani please get it as a present it’s for your marriage. The hotel is also in your parents get the hotel for your honey moon”, Dongwoo said. I gave the envelope to Sungyeol and hugged all of them. “Jung Jieun! Don’t forget me!”, a voice behind me said. I turned round and saw a beautiful looking girl. I looked at her but I didn’t know why she’s here. “You forgot me really”, the girl said. “Wait! Hana?!”, I said. The girl nodded and I ran to her to hug her. “You looking great!”, I said. “Thank you, but you too!” She said. “Sungyeol-ah! It’s Hana!”, I said. Sungyeol hugged her.

“So you two are finally married!”, She said. We nodded and smiled at each other. When I saw Sungyeol’s smile my heard beaded and beaded faster. ‘I think I’m going to like him, but why he’s like a brother for me and not more’, I said to myself. We talked the whole party and ate our wedding cake. We had fun the whole time. When I looked at my watch it was 9PM. I wanted to walk outside to get some fresh air.

I stood behind the restaurant and looked in the sky. The stars were sparkling bright and it was really a beautiful. A fresh wind came and I got goose thumps. It got a little bit colder so I wanted to go back in. Suddenly I felt a jacket around my shoulders. I turned round and saw Sungyeol. “Why are you alone outside”, He asked me. “It’s a beautiful night and I wanted to see the night sky”, I answered. “But it’s getting cold”, he said. I waved and wanted to give him his jacket back but he didn’t take it. I looked back in the sky. Sungyeol laid his arm around me and I leaned my head against his shoulder.

“It’s really beautiful”, he said and I nodded. “And now we’re married”, we both said the same time. I looked in eyes. His brown eyes were really beautiful and I couldn’t get my view away from his eyes. Sungyeol get closer and closer and this time I didn’t get away from him. I stayed at the place I was and suddenly I felt his lips on my. My stomach turned round and it felt like a firework in my body. We stayed like this for a minute and then his lips got away from my. “I knew it you love me or not?”, Sungyeol said again with this evil smile. I shocked my head and said: “Ani, but I like you.” I gave him a peck on his cheek and went back in.

 

hope you like it :) 

what do you think about the story until now? please comment and subscribe ;)