friends

My stupid classmate

YOU POV

I couldn’t get it in my mind that I have said wife but every way it’s true. After we had eaten both of us took out things and went to the car. The way to school was not long but my feeling was that we were driving an half an hour. ‘What Hyesu have meant? I don’t know why she is like this, anyway Sungyeol don’t like her and what’s wrong with Myungsoo. Ah ani I couldn’t think over it all the time’, I thought while we drive on the school area. I walked fast to the lockers and took my things in the bag. I went up the stairs and headed to the class but suddenly someone grabbed my hair. “Ouch!”, I screamed out. I turned back and it was Hyesu. What person instead of her would do that. “What do you want?”, I asked her in a normal tone. “You know it!”, she hissed at me. “I want Sungyeol!”, she continued after didn’t said anything to her. I rolled my eyes and continued walking, but Hyesu grabbed my hair again. “Let me go!”, I screamed.

“Kim Hyesu!”, somebody screamed behind us. I turned round and saw Sungyeol. My eyes winded. “O…Oppa!”, Hyesu yelled. Sungyeol walked closer to us. “Oppa it’s not like it look like”, Hyesu said and let my hair go. “Kim Hyesu what are you doing with Jieun!?”, Sungyeol’s voice get a bit louder. “Anything but Oppa why…”, she couldn’t speak till the end because Sungyeol interrupt her. “You want to know why I’m going to marry her ye?” “Ye, why she? Oppa!”, Hyesu whined. Sungyeol grabbed my hand and took me over to him. “At first it was an arranged wedding and our fathers had said that we have to do it. Second I’m happy to be her fiancé but not since the beginning. And third she’s much nicer, prettier and funnier than you”, after Sungyeol said this Hyesu ran away with teary eyes. 

“Sungyeol-ah?” “Ye?”, Sungyeol answered. “Why you were that hard?”, I asked. “If I said it normal she wouldn’t stop acting like this. It’s such childish from her side or not? It’s normal that you cannot get everything you want”, He said and looked at me. I turned round without saying something because I wanted to go to classes, but Sungyeol back hugged me. “Sungyeol I have to go to classed”, I said and wanted to continue walking. “Ani, such a moment”, he said and turned me to himself and hugged me again. “Appa told me that the wedding is tomorrow”, Sungyeol began to speak. I swallowed. “And I have one question”, I looked at him, “Why you don’t call me oppa?”

I thought over I could say. “I don’t know it”, I said and went away from him. I hurried to classes and get in in the moment the bell was ringing. I couldn’t get it in my mind that my wedding would be tomorrow. It fact was hard to get. Suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a massage from Myungsoo. I opened it:

Let’s talk after school!

I put my phone back in the bag when the teacher walked in. The whole day passed by fast. When the bell rang at the end of the last lesson I threw all my things in my bag and walked past Sungyeol down to the lockers. I saw Myungsoo standing near my locker. I went to him after I put my things in. “Myungsoo”, I started. I shushed me and took my hand. We went out of the school and walked away from the school. After a few minutes walking we stopped under a big tree. “Myungsoo?! Why are you like that?”, I asked him. He looked up at the tree and said: “It’s…because…it’s just because I know you longer than Sungyeol…since I was a little boy and now you’ll marry my best friend.” “What is wrong when this’ll happen?”, I asked him. “Since I was young I wanted to be the one who’ll marry you”, he said and walked past me to a little bench.

“Mwo?”, I asked confused. “Ye, you heard right I wanted to be the one who’ll marry you since I was young and Sungyeol is my best friend but…I don’t know why but I cannot forgive him…again.”, he said and we sat down. “What do you mean with again?”, I asked him. He put his head down in his hand and said: “Six years ago I there was a girl and I really liked her and she liked me but Sungyeol came and began to flirt with her. I was not far away to become her boyfriend but she was staring to like Sungyeol and wasn’t interest in me anymore. And that wasn’t all he broke her heart because he said he didn’t want to have a girlfriend.” “But Myungsoo you’re my childhood friend who I could be mad at you or something you’re my friend don’t forget it. And I’m sure that Sungyeol won’t do this again and I think that wasn’t that he want that’ll happen with your old friend”, I said and tapped his shoulder.

Myungsoo looked up and smiled a bit. He hugged me and we started to walk back to school. In front of the school Sungyeol was waiting for me. Myungsoo and I walked to him. Sungyeol and Myungsoo spoke about that what was happened and in the end they were best friends again. I was happy to see them like this. “A ye, Myungsoo about the wedding…its tomorrow and I want you also there”, Sungyeol said to Myungsoo. Myungsoo winded his eyes and looked at us. “You two are getting married to…tomorrow?”, He said confused and shocked. “Ye”, I said. Myungsoo put his hands on his head and shook his head. “Andwae! I don’t have many time to buy a good present!”, Myungsoo said and smiled a little. “There’s no need!”, Sungyeol said. “Sure! It’s a wedding I have to buy a present… Bye Sungyeol! Bye Jieun I’m leaving!”, he yelled while running.

 

Keke new chapter (: hope you like it and leave a comment and subscribe ^^