we'll go to Japan

My stupid classmate

SUNGYEOL POV

Jieun went back in and I stayed outside. I looked in the sky, put my hands at the back of my neck and breathed out heavily. ‘She said that she likes me, but I don’t know if she said the truth. I don’t like Jieun but I think I fall in love with her. I look forward to the time when she’ll also fall for me’, I said in my mind. I sat down on the floor and took out my phone. The wallpaper was a really cute picture of Jieun. She didn’t know that and that was good. “Sungyeol-ah please come in a few of the guest want to go and they want to see the wedding couple again”, a boy voice said behind me. I stood up and turned round. It was Young and I followed him inside. We said goodbye to everyone. At least only Infinite, my parents, Jieun’s parents, Hana, Young, Jieun and I were still there.

“Hey don’t forget about the flight is tomorrow in the morning”, Woohyun said. “Mwo tomorrow??”, Jieun said. All of the other nodded. We stayed not a long time there and drove back home. At home we prepared all things for our honey moon. My parents said that we stay there for a week and I hoped I have a chance that Jieun will fall for me. It was 11:50PM when we were finished with packing our things; I went in the bathroom to take a shower. When I went out of the bathroom and saw Jieun sitting on the bed. I took my cloths out of the wardrobe. “Why are you always running around half if we were alone?”, Jieun said. “It’s just because I was under the shower and wanted to take new cloths, but if you don’t like it then I will try to do that anymore”, I said and looked at her.

She stood up and walked to me. “Ani…I like it”, she said and put one hand on my abs. She laughed and came closer. I thought she would kiss me, but in the moment she was such a few inches away from me, she went away in the bathroom. I put on a shirt and shorts and laid down on the bed. After a short time Jieun came out of the bathroom. She wore also a short and a shirt. She laid down beside me. I looked in her eyes. She was so pretty, but when I think back at our first meeting I didn’t thought that exactly that girl would ever lay in the same bed then I. I laid my arm around her waist and got closer to her.

YOU POV

Sungyeol got closer and closer. “Eotokae, if he want to have that normal wife and husband thing!?”, I screamed in my head. Sungyeol began to kiss my neck. “Sungyeol-ah you know it!”, I said. “I know, do not think false about me I do nothing what you don’t want”, Sungyeol said and gave me a kiss. I felt the same like he would kiss me the first time.  I put my hands round his neck and put him closer to me. I didn’t know why I did it but I felt comfortable if he stay near by me. I kissed him again and we stayed so a long time. Then I put my head on his upper body and I heard his heart. It beaded the same like mine, one time slower and if somebody said something the beat got faster. After a short time later my eyes fell close and I fell asleep.

Jieun…Jieun…Jieun-ah…wake up~ I opened my eyes and saw Sungyeol shaking my body. “Ye?” I said half asleep. “We have to go to the airport”, Sungyeol whispered. I sat up and fluffed my hair. “Ani I don’t want to”, I said and laid back down. “Jieun, please stand up we have to go now”, Sungyeol said. I acted cute and said: “B..but I don’t want to.” “Ok then I have to do this”, he said and went closer to me. I wanted to get away from him but he started tickling me. I began to laugh loud, but he didn’t stop. “Stop it, please!!!”, I screamed laughing. Sungyeol took my hand and put me up. I acted like I was asleep and didn’t move an inch. “Yah don’t act so childish”, Sungyeol said. “I cannot do anything I’m sleeping”, I said and laughed.

Sungyeol carried me like a little child on his back and took our bags in the hands and went downstairs. He breathed heavily and said: “So It’s you own fault that you’re in your sleeping cloths but we have to go now.” I started kicking out with my feet but he carried me to the car. I got down from his back and hugged him. “Thank you now I can sleep in the car”, I said, laughed and sat in the car. I noticed that I didn’t wear shoes. “Sungyeol, I forgot my shoes”, I said. “You stay here I’ll fetch them for you. I’m sure if you get in you’ll lay down on the couch and sleep again”, He said and smiled. I waited in the car and the radio. “So know we can go”, Sungyeol said and started driving.

It didn’t take us a long time to get to the airport, but we had to wait for two hours. We sat at the airport and waited for our flight. I was to fell asleep again a few times, but Sungyeol started tickling me every time my eyes were closed for a while. When our flight arrived I was really excited because I ever want to go to Japan. We sat down in the airplane and laid my head on Sungyeol’s shoulder. It didn’t take me a long time and I was sleeping again.