stress

My stupid classmate

 

We sat behind the bush and watched Jieun an L. Such in the moment, it seemed like they would go away, my phone rang. It was loud so I hurried to take it up and went a few meters away. “Yeoboseyo?” I answered the phone and it was Hyesu. She wanted that I come to her but I didn’t want to so I said: “Sorry Hyesu but my mum doesn’t feel well so I have to stay at home.” She didn’t want to believe so I just hanged up and switched my phone off. I sat back down beside Sungjong and Dongwoo.

 

We sat there for a while, just watching Jieun and L. Every time his hand touched her body I felt pain in my heart. I tried to hide it but Sungjong and Dongwoo looked at me every time with a sad face. After Jieun and L stood up and headed to the car I was to walk after them to take Jieun with me, but Dongwoo grabbed my hand and didn’t let me go. We saw how Jieun sat down in the car with a big smile on her face and such in that moment I fell down on the floor. Dongwoo wanted to lift me up but I didn’t want to stand up I just wanted to sit there and forget Jieun.

 

YOU POV

I was sitting in L’s car, because he wanted to drive me home. Nobody spoke anything, because we told us everything at the beach. When L stopped in front of my house I get out and said bye. I went to the door but then somebody behind me yelled my name and I turned round. L stood on the front path and looked at me. I walked to him and suddenly he hugged me. “Jieun…you don’t know how happy I’m now” he whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead. I was shocked and didn’t move. I just stood there and L went back to his car and drove away.

 

I put my hand on my forehead and couldn’t move. After a while standing there with my hand on the forehead, I went to the door and opened it. Nobody was at home so I headed in the bathroom and took a shower. When I entered my room I saw a letter lying on my bed. I opened it and read it through

 

Jieun, sorry if you’re at home and I’m still not there

I’m on the way to the airport to fetch up oppa and appa,

I hope I’ll not be back that late – eomma

 

I threw the letter in my dustbin and put on my sleeping cloths. My phone vibrated. I took my phone and looked at the display. I thought it’ll be a message from L but it was from Sungyeol. I was wondered and didn’t want to read it, because I was sure that he wrote something unimportant, so I laid my phone back on the table and laid back down. My thoughts were always by L and that kiss on my forehead.  I couldn’t believe that. Ani that wasn’t happening…it was just in my thoughts L didn’t kiss my forehead…it was just a daydream….*all went black*

 

“JIEUN!!!” I shocked up because someone shouted my name. I looked round and saw Young standing in front of my bed. I wiped my eyes and looked at him. “Yah! Stand up your phone is ringing the whole time and that goes me on my nerves!” he said and shocked my legs. The sun was shining bright, but I didn’t want to stand up. Lying in my bed I looked up at the ceiling and thought about everything. “Jieun stand up!” Young shouted and I stood up. I looked at him like I’ll kill him and he get out of my room. I took my phone and looked at it. There were 5 missed calls from L and 2 messages from Sungyeol. I laid my phone back down and thought Today is Saturday and nobody will do something to stress me.

 

Mum, dad and Young were sitting in the dining room and eat breakfast. “Jpoin us and eat something” my dad said pointing on a chair beside Young. I sat down and took the can with coffee. “My little deongsaeng didn’t change”, Young said and my hair. I spend the whole day with my family and we had much fun.

 

SUNGYEOL POV

“That can’t be! Why she don’t answer my messages!” I screamed and put my hands on my head. “Hyung don’t be mad I think she’ll do something with her friends or her family”, Sungjong said and tried to calm me down. I was to hit something, but Hoya put my hand and looked deep in my eyes. “Sungyeol, please calm down…you were never like this. Please try to be fine and smile because its weekend and you’re sitting there and do nothing. When she does something with L you’ll not do something against it. But I didn’t think that that’s the reason because she don’t write back”, Hoya looked at me and I was going crazy.

 

After a while all of us were sitting on the floor in the music room in my house. We decided to dance together, but I didn’t think that Woohyun get this idea because he felt boring. I thought he just want to calm me down and he just wanted that I do something that I didn’t watch on my phone the whole time. When my phone rang I was happy for a short moment because I thought Jieun phoned me but it way Hyesu. “Yeoboseyo?” I answered the phone. “Oppa!? Are you at home?” she asked. “Ye, wae?” “I’m standing in front your door please open it”, she said and hanged up.

 

Sorry for the short and boring chapter and also sorry for my bad English TT_TT

I hope you enjoy reading and you’ll continue reading ^_~

Comment and subscribe please~ ^^