??

My stupid classmate

I was just sitting there and drank my coffee. I didn’t know why Hyesu is so mad at me she didn’t know the reason so she should be quite. I was so confused because of the behavior of Myungsoo and Hyesu. I looked outside and saw Dongwoo and Sungjong searching for me. So I put my hand back down and didn’t look again out. They didn’t find me and after a short time the whole Infinite, just Myungsoo was missing, was outside but I didn’t want to go out. I ordered another cup of coffee and drank it. In the moment I wanted to pay the door suddenly opened and Infinite walked in. I hided my face behind a menu card and looked just through a small room between my fingers. ‘Please don’t sit at the table beside me’ I wished but they sat down at the table beside me. Today was just not a lucky day.

I looked at my phone and recognized that I had turned it off. When I turned it on there were 19 missed calls from Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Woohyun. All of them were sitting at my right but nobody looked at me and that made me happy. I stood up and walked to pay for my coffee. I tried to hide my face while walking forwards. When I had paid I went outside. It was a bit cold because I was still wearing my school uniform and the sun was hiding behind thick clouds. ‘Aish how I can be so stupid’ I screamed to myself, because I still didn’t know where to go to come home. I went behind the school and sat down on a bench. It was boring so I took my earphones and my IPod to listen to music.

 

 

 

 

SUNGYEOL POV

I was sitting in the little coffee store near the school. The others had phoned me because Jieun was running away. That girl was driving me crazy and I didn’t know why but that is the reason why I like her ever more and more. My head started to ach because of the stress. The others were trying to bring me to other thoughts but my thoughts were all the time by Jieun. “Sorry guys but I’m leaving”, I said and stood up. I put the money for my coffee on the table and went out of the store. Jieun wasn’t at the car and I had a feeling that she would be not far away. I walked round the school and on the other side where some benches were standing I saw Jieun sitting on one bench.

I walked straight to her, but I stopped walking when I saw Myungsoo coming from the other side. I made a fist with my hand when I saw him sitting down beside Jieun. I was so angry that my best friend couldn’t get the reason in his mind that Jieun was my fiancée. I walked to the bench and saw that Jieun was sleeping. Myungsoo looked at me confused. “Why are you like this to me?”, I asked him. He turned his head away from me. “Yah Myungsoo talk to me”, I said but Myungsoo didn’t spend me and attention. Jieun opened her eyes slowly. I looked at her and grinned. “Jieun? Do you want to go home?”, I asked her. She nodded and I lift her up bride style and went away from Myungsoo.

We walked to the car and I sat her in. “Sungyeol please tell me why your dad want that we get married?”,Jieun whispered half asleep. “He said that I’m in the right age and he also doesn’t want that I’ll debut with the others”, I answered and started driving. Jieun smiled a little bit and fell asleep again. When we arrived our home I get out of the car and opened the door on Jieun’s side. I didn’t want to wake her up so I carried her again bride style and went in the house. I carried her in the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. After Jieun was sleeping deep I went in the bathroom and took a shower. When I came back Jieun was still sleeping. She looked cute laying there with closed eyes and breathing slowly.

My heart beaded faster but I didn’t know why. Every way she was the girl who woke me up on her first day, but to look at her while she was sleeping was like a present from god. I just stood in front of the bed and looked at her. The only sound I could her was her breathing and my heart beating. I couldn’t lay down on the bed to because when she’ll awake she’ll think wrong things. I took a step to the bed and wanted to take a pillow but suddenly Jieun grabbed my hand. I looked at her. Her eyes were opened a little bit and she looked at me. She tried to speak but she was too sleepy. I moved my head in front her moth. She whispered in my ear: “Please lay down I don’t want that you have to sleep on the floor again or on a chair.” After she said that she fell asleep again.I sat down on the bed and looked again at her. I laid my head on the pillow tried to let her enough space. It didn’t took me long time to fell asleep.

*dddrrrrrr dddrrrrr* I hit the alarm clock with my hand and opened my eyes. ‘Aish I don’t want to go to school’ I thought but sat up. ‘Wait!’ I thought and looked beside me. Jieun wasn’t laying there. I changed my cloths quickly and get downstairs. When I entered the kitchen I smelled something good. Jieun was standing at the stove. “Good morning”, I said and she turned round. “Morning Sungyeol I’ve made breakfast for you.” She looked at me. “There wasn’t any need”, I said and smiled. “Sure do you forgot? I’m your future wife!” My heard started beating fast again. She just said that she’s my future wife. It was the first time she said it. I felt happy hearing this.

 

I’m really sorry when the chapter is boring or something, but please like it ^^            please leave a comment ;)