confusion

My stupid classmate

Photobucket

 

 

 

 

In the next morning I woke up because of my stupid alarm. Tss I don’t want to get up…>_< but I have to… I stood up and went in the bathroom to do my normal morning ritual ^^. Then I went downstairs and saw Young still sleeping on the couch. “Oppa!? Wake up.” I said to him while shaking his body. “Jieun please let me sleep…” he answered half asleep. “Oppa it’s the next morning don’t you have to go to work?” “I don’t feel well please tell appa that I’m sick…” I put my hand on his forehead and he was really hot. I walked in the kitchen and prepared some tea for Young, than appa walked in the kitchen and I said to him °Appa, Young doesn’t feel well and his head is really hot please let him stay at home…” “Where is he? I need him at work!” he said strictly. “Appa!? He’s in the living room but please let him stay here! Yesterday he was fallen asleep while hugging me!” “But I really need him!” “APPA!? Do want your own son force to work sick!?” After that he didn’t answered and I walked back in the living room.

 

Young was sleeping again. I put the cup of tea on the table beside him and covered him with a blanket. Ioocked at the clock and it was time to leave because Hana waited for me. I took my bag and went out of the house. I walked down the street and saw Hana. She waved at me and smiled. We went to school together and spoke about Infinite. “Do you know the member closer?” Hana asked me. “Yeah but they’re really different to each other” “Why how are they?” she asked “Sungjong is really girlish…don’t you think the same? But L, Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun are really nice…Sunggyu is also nice but it seems like his eyes are closed every time so I don’t know he look at me or not” I said to her. “And what’s about Sungyeol? If I allowed to ask!” “The stupid sleepy is crazy…first he ‘hates’ me and then he introduce me to his friends…” 

 

In school we went to our lockers and headed then to our class. Sungyeol was sitting on his place and listened to music. I sat down behind him and put my things out of my bag. One by one came in class. The bell rang and all sat down on their places when the teacher got in. “Good morning class!” the teacher said and the class answered “Good morning seonsaengnim (teacher)!” We started with the lesson and I just can say IT WAS BORING. I didn’t think how boring math could be. A few minutes before the lesson ended the teacher looked round the class and said “So, we’re going to make project teams. The two who get a team will make a project about something about math.” What!? We have to make a project about math? Not really…I hope I’ll get in one team with Hana… “I think it’ll be the best if a guy and a girl are building a team.” The teacher continued.

 

The girls went in one side of the class and the guys in the other. The teacher walked round and pointed at a girl and a boy. “You’ll be a team” he continued walking. Aish why Hana couldn’t be a guy…aw I think if she were a guy I would hate her…aish >_<  When the teacher pointed at me he stopped for a second and looked at the guys. “Lee Jieun and Lee Sungyeol…” I was shocked. Why he took that guy I hate…I don’t want to be a team with him…

 

 

SUNGYEOL POV

“Lee Jieun and Lee Sungyeol…” I looked at the teacher and he pointed at me. The teacher really had to hate me instead he wouldn’t make a team with me and Jieun. The bell rang and I walked to Jieun. “I hate this teacher…” I said looking at her. “I too…do you have an idea?” she asked. “I don’t know...you?” “No I have no idea…” I rolled my eyes and walked off.

 

Lunch

I went to my locker and saw Sungjong and L and I walked to them. “Hyung!? Are you ok?” they asked. “Ye…why? Do I look weird?” “Ani…how was classes?” L asked me. “Boring like ever…Aish we have to do a tem project in math and I’m in one team with Jieun…” “Aww why are you saying this like you hate her?” Sungjong asked. Sometimes Sungjong act really girlish and it’s no wonder that the most girls ask him if he’s gay…  “Sungjong I don’t hate her but I also don’t like her…” I said. “But then you will not sleep the most time of the classes don’t you think so?” L asked.

 

I didn’t know what to say because I liked to sleep while classes but I also want to get good marks. So I went away from L and Sungjong and walked to Jieun. “Hey!? Jieun let’s meet after school ak?” I asked her and she looked at me like I were a ghost. “Waeyo? Don’t you think I have more things to do instead of school?” Aish first she was the one who wanted to think about an idea and now she’s acting like a queenka… “It’s just because of the project” I said annoyed. “Ok but don’t fell asleep while we working for the project” she said and walked away.

 

YOU POV

I went back to my classroom and saw Hana sitting on her place with a frustrated view. “Hana what’s up? You look frustrated? Was something happened?” I asked her. “Ani…just my parents are thinking about to move again…” “Mwo? Waeyo?” “My dad have to because of his job again…I don’t want to move again” she said and it seemed like she would start to cry. I sat down bedside her and laid my arm around her. When the bell rang all classmates entered the door and sat down.  

 

Sorry for the late update and the boring chapter…I was in stress in school and didn’t know what to write… sorry also for my broken English

Please continue reading, subscribe and comment ;D