I'm excited

My stupid classmate

We went to Sungyeol’s car and drove home. ‘ani..Tomorrow is the wedding…I can’t do this…marrying a guy I don’t love…he’s just a good friend but I have to. He’s so cute to me I think he likes me but one sided love in a marriage couple is not a good thing…’ I talked to myself soundless. Sungyeol smiled over the whole way. When we arrived our house I saw the car from my parents in front of the house. We went in and my parents were sitting in the living room. Sungyeol’s parents were also there. They looked at us and smiled. We greeted all of them and sat down to. “Jieun come with”, my mom and Sungyeol’s mom said. I stood up and walked with them upstairs. We went in the bedroom. When I opened the door there were a big mirror on one wall and dresses were lying on the bed.

My moth opened when I saw all the dresses. They all were pretty and looked expensive. “Try this one”, eomma said and took a long one. I went behind the curtain that was hanging in one corner of the room and took on the dress. Eomma and my future eomma took their hand in front of their moths when they saw me. “Jieunie your so pretty!!”, eommas half screamed. I looked in the mirror. I looked at me and the dress was really pretty but I thought it would be too long. I took a shorter one without straps and walked again behind the curtain. It took us a long time to find the right one, because eomma and eomma wanted to see all of them on me.

SUNGYEOL POV
I stayed in the living room with my dad and Jieun’s dad. Appa took a big bag and opened it. There were many shirts in it. We took a good indicate for the wedding and sat back down. We talked about the next day and all the formal things. After two hours Jieun, my mom and her mom weren’t here so I went upstairs to call them to come down. I opened the door of our bedroom slowly and put my head in the room. I heard their voices but I couldn’t see anyone so I get in the room. I looked round and suddenly saw Jieun standing there with a pretty dress. It fit her really it was a bit short but it showed her beautiful legs and it was strapless.

YOU POV

The time passed by fast and when I looked at the clock it was 10PM. My eyes get heavier every time and when I looked to the door I suddenly saw Sungyeol standing there. I was shocked to see him and covered my body with the blanked from the bed. “Eo..eomma! Appa want all of you to come down”, he said stuttering. “We’ll finish in five minutes so get out it’ll get bad luck if you see your wife in the dress before the wedding”, his mom said and he went out fast. I changed in my normal cloths and we went back down.

We sat in the living room and talked about tomorrow and my eyes get heavier and heavier. I stood up and began speak: “Eomma, Appa! My future parents I’m really tired so please excuse me *bow*. I’m going upstairs to get some sleep.” I bowed again and get upstairs. I put all the dresses away from the bed and get changed in my sleeping cloths. I laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. The moon was shining at the ceiling and made it shining. My thoughts were by the next day. The wedding. I can’t get it. It’s tomorrow. TOMORROW!!! My eyes fell down and I fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes again the sun was shining. I looked beside me and saw Sungyeol lying there. One hand of him was around my waste. I slowly lifted his arm and stood up. I looked at the clock and it was 8AM and the final day. I went in the bathroom and took shower. I got dressed and went downstairs. I made me a cup of coffee and some waffles. Suddenly my phone began to ring. “Yeoboseyo?”, I answered the phone. “Jieun eonnie!! I heard you’re getting married today!?”, that voice…that must be...”Hana!?”, I asked. It was her and we talked a very long time about what had happened the time we didn’t speak to each other.

“Ye, I have to talk to my parents and wake Sungyeol up”, I said after speaking with Hana. “Ye, Jieun-ah bye”, she said and hanged up. I put my phone back on the table and stood up. I went upstairs to look after Sungyeol. I opened the door and saw Sungyeol standing up from the bed. “Good morning”, I said. He smiled at me and wiped his eyes like a sleepy child. “Good morning”, he said and hugged me tightly. “Today is our marriage”, he said and smiled a little bit. I felt a smile on my face. “Jieun-ah I have a question”, Sungyeol started to speak. “Then ask it”, I said. “But it could be embarrassing”, he said shyly. “No problem, just ask”, I said to him. He wiped the back of his neck and said: “Are you still a ?”

The question was like a hit in my face for me. How I should know that he would ask exact this. I couldn’t say something for a short time but then I nodded. I looked up. “And what’s about you?”, I asked with a low voice. He shook his head such for a second and looked away from me. Then the doorbell rang. Both of us went down and opened the door. A tall guy with black suit and a sunglass was standing there. The guy seemed strange and I stood behind Sungyeol. “You have to come with us”, the guy said with a deep voice who sounded not normal. Sungyeol turned round and we get our things and went outside. I looked at the strange guy and it seemed like Sungyeol didn’t thought anything by walking with him.

Suddenly he said: “Hyung, the joke was good but I know you so take the glasses off.” I looked confused at Sungyeol. The guy began to laugh and took the glasses off. It was Dongwoo. I laughed and Sungyeol and I get in his car. My heard beat very fast and I was really nervous. ‘I’m on the way to my marriage that’s a real confusing feeling.’

 

 

Sorry for the late update I was really busy but I hope you look forward to the wedding chapter (: