that cannot be

My stupid classmate

 

 

After eating we stayed in the restaurant to talk together. After a while my phone rang and it was my mom. “Yeoboseyo?” I answered the phone. “Jieun!? Where are you?” “Eomma I’m outside with friends’ wae?” “Please come home!” “Waeyo eomma?” “Don’t ask come before I’m going angry!” “Eomma!?” She hanged up. “What does she wants?” Hoya asked. “I have to go home sorry guys” I said and stood up. “Wait I’ll drive you home!” L said and stood up. “Ani no need to” I said and smiled. But he stood up and grabbed my hand. “Let’s go it’s dark outside and a girl like you shouldn’t walk outside” he grinned and walked away with me.

 

We went back to Sungyeol’s home because L’s car was standing there. It was really cold outside and I began to tremble. “Jieun? Are you ok?” l asked. “Ye it’s just cold…” I said. L put his jacket around my shoulders. I felt better but I thought he’ll feel cold walking round such with a shirt so a walked a bit faster. When we arrived the car we both get in. While driving suddenly L’s phone began to ring. He the loudspeaker. “Yeoboseyo?” he answered. A boy’s voice answered but no one of Infinite. “Mister Kim where are you?” “I’m coming home soon” L answered. “Your eomma wants to speak with you” suddenly a girl’s voice answered. “Myungsoo where are you I told you your father will have gests today” “Ye eomma I’m coming” he hanged up. Did his mom called him Myungsoo? I knowed L wasn’t his right name but nobody ever told me his right name. Is he that Myungsoo my mom told me? “We’re here” L suddenly said and woke me up from my daydreaming.

 

“Thanks for driving me home” I winked at L and get out of the car. “We’ll see tomorrow” he said before I closed the door. I walked to the house door and opened. “I’m back!” I screamed. Eomma was sitting in the kitchen. “Jieun! Why didn’t you tell me that you go away!” she screamed. “Eomma I’ve said I’m going outside with friends!”  “Get up in your room and think over!” she screamed. I went upstairs in my room and sat down on my bed.

 

I looked out of the window and saw a shooting star. I crossed my fingers and wished me something. I laid in my bed and thought about L and the fact that he’s real name is Myungsoo. While lying in my bed I listened to music, suddenly the door opened. It was my mom. She looked like she was crying before. I turned away from her and turned the music louder. I felt that she sat down beside me and my hair. I turned round, put the earphones out and faced her.

 

“Jieun-ah? Are you mad at me?” she asked me. “Ani, but why were you so mad at me?” I looked at her. She thought and answered then “It’s not your fault, it’s just because I’m really stressed and I don’t know when Young and appa will be back.” she stood up and wanted to leave… “Ah Eomma? What was the name of my childhood friend on that picture?” she turned round and looked at me. “It’s Kim Myungsoo if I remember right but wae?” “Ah it’s nothing thanks” I said to her. Then she walked out of my room and I continued listen to music.

 

I couldn’t sleep and when I looked at my alarm clock it was 1:00 AM. I was still thinking about Myungsoo. If my mpm were right then is there a change that L is that Myungsoo on the picture. That Myungsoo I wanted to marry when I was three but I didn’t want to recognize that. I couldn’t sleep the whole night so I was still awake when the sun was rising. I looked at the clock and it was 5:30 AM so I stood up and went in the bathroom. I took a shower and dressed for school.

 

I went downstairs and sat down in the kitchen. My mom wasn’t awake so I made breakfast and decided to go out. After eating I went outside and went to a playground near my house. I sat down on the swing and looked in the sky. “So early awake?” a familiar voice. I turned my face around and saw Sungjong sitting on the other swing. I frightened and stood up. “Did I scared you?” he smiled at me “A..ani…I…I just wondered that you’re here” I snapped air and sat down again. “How do you know that I’m here?” I asked him. He looked at me with his puppy eyes and answered “I was walking around and saw you I live not far away from here. Do you want to go and drink some coffee with me?”

 

When he said coffee I couldn’t say no so we went to a coffee shop and ordered some coffee. We went around and drank the coffee. “Ah ye, Sungjong-ah do you know why Sungyeol is so close to that girl in my class I forgot her name ^_^” he thought of and answered “Do you mean Hyesu?” “Ye I think that’s her name” “Ok then it’s because of that…Hyesu is Sungyeol’s childhood friend and she has a crush on him since elementary school.” I didn’t know why but I felt pain in my heart while hearing this.

 

After talking we went to school. When we arrived in school we went to out lockers and prepared our things. Then we went to the big window at the first floor. The others were sitting there and waited for us. I didn’t go to them, because I had to go to the restroom. I went along the flour to the restroom and get in. Hyesu was standing inside in front of the mirror. She looked at me and said “Jieun!? I have to ask you something” I didn’t answer and she continued. “Tell me why you’re so close with Sungyeol and infinite?” “I’m not close with Sungyeol I’m just doing a project with him. You know him better then I”, I answered her and she looked at me really bad and said, “Don’t forget what I’m saying now…stay away from Sungyeol or something bad will happen.” She went out of the restroom.

 

Hope you like the story and will continue reading ^_^ but please comment and subscribe ^_~