the stupid project

My stupid classmate

Photobucket

 

Classes went over very fast but Hana was crying all the time. Sungyeol seemed annoyed and hissed at her while lessons. After the bell rang we waited until all the others were outside. Hana sat at the table and covered her head in her hands. I sat down beside her and said “Hana, are you sure that you have to move’?” “Ye, appa have to work in Busan…” “Ay in Busan the people are really friendly but I’ll miss you…” she lift her head and looked at me. “It’s not that I think the people are unfriendly but I had to move three times in one month and it’s really hard to find friends when you have to leave all the time…” “Hana, listen you can call me every time if you really have to move don’t worry you can do it” I did the fighting sign. I smiled at her and she smiled back. We went out the class and someone behind us screamed “Jung Jieun wait!” I turned round and saw Sungjong running to me. I turned round again ‘because I didn’t want to talk with that stupid guy. Suddenly I felt someone back hugging me. “Yah Sungjong get away from me!” I screamed. “What you want to do if I don’t want?” he said to me. “Kyah! Are you a ert or something? I don’t know you that long that you can back hugging me!”

 

 

 

 

“But I have to tell you something.” “What do you want to tell me?” I asked him. “Sungyeol said I have to bring you to his home!”  “Mwo!? Why!?” I said confused. “Because of your math project and he didn’t have time to wait for you so he told me to take you to him.” I looked confused at Sungjong but he grabbed my hand and grinned. “Sungjong but how we get there?” “L hyung will drive us by car” he answered. “Is there one place for Hana?” “Ye, sure” he said and acted cute. We went to our lockers and put our things in. then we went out of the school and there stood a really big car. I just stood there and didn’t move one inch. “Hey!? Are you ok? Come Sungyeol is waiting!” Sungjong said to me and waved his hand in front of my face. We get in the car where L was waiting. “Why are you so late? I waited for 20 minutes!” he said angrily to Sungjong. Sungjong explained him all and then we drove to Hana’s house.

 

 

 

 

I get out of the car with her and hugged her. She seemed to cry again. “Jieun I know you such a few days but I’ll miss you!” She said sadly. I hugged her tighter and so we stayed for a few minutes. Such then the door of the car opened and L looked at me badly. I get away from Hana and went in the car. The next stop was Sungyeol’s house but when I looked outside I didn’t saw a house it seemed like a villa. It was really and I mean REALLY big. Sungjong and L walked to the door and entered like it were their home. I stood outside and can’t walk an inch such then L went outside again grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the ‘house’.

 

 

 

 

He pulled me in a room where Sungyeol was sitting. I looked round and it was much bigger than my own room. Sungyeol stood up and looked at me. “Sit down we have to work” he said and I sat down at the desk beside him. “do have an idea?” he asked me. “Ye, we can tell them about the rate of Pythagoras or something like this” I said to him and he looked at me confused. “Rate of what? You’re really a nerd.” “Rate of Pythagoras…don’t you know about that? It’s really simple to understand and also simple to explain.”

 

 

 

 

SUNGYEOL POV

She didn’t say anything about that I told her nerd. I was confused about her because sometimes she acted cute then bad and sometimes really like a nerd. I didn’t understand that little girl. We worked hard at our project but I didn’t understand anything she tried to explain it to me but I didn’t get it. After two hours later we weren’t in the mood to work so we went in the living room where Sungjong and l were sitting.

 

 

 

 

We sat to them and Jieun looked around like she hadn’t seen a house anytime. “Hyung let us go to the music room” L suddenly said. So we went downstairs in the music room. There were a really big piano a mirror wall. L headed to the piano and started playing. Sungjong, Jieun and I took some chairs and sat down beside him. Suddenly in the moment L was to start playing my phone rang. “Yeoboseyo?” I answered the phone and it was Sunggyu. He told me that he and the others were not far away and asked if it’s ok whan they’ll come. I answered with yes and hanged up. “The others will be here soon” I said to them.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung please be quiet I want listen to L’s playing” Sungjong said to me. Then L started playing ‘kiss the rain’. All of us were just listen to his playing and do nothing else. When he ended playing the others entered the room. “Annyeong!” all of them screamed the same time. Jieun beside me winced in terrible and her face went pale.

 

 

 

 

YOU POV

After we played round and Dongwoo wanted to teach me a dance (Hwo I failed ^^) it was time for me to go home. “Sorry guys but I have to go now. It’s late and we have school tomorrow.” “It’s ok we’ll see tomorrow?” Hoya asked. I nodded and was to walk out. “Let me drive you home”,Dongwoo suddenly said, “You don’t have to pick there’s no other possibility.” He smiled at me took my hand and we wlked outside. I waved to the others for a goodbye and then we went to the car.

 

 

 

 

While Dongwoo drove the car nobody said a word until we arrived. I opened the door and wanted to get out but he grabbed my hand and I turned round. I faced him and he looked shyly and said “Jieun I think Sungyeol...Sungyeol likes you…” he looked at me and I was shocked about that. Then he let me go and I went in the house. In front of the door I turned round and saw Donwoo driving away. In my room I laid down and looked outside the window. It  was a really pretty night all stars were shining but the only thing in my head were the words Dongwoo said in the car. ~Sungyeol likes you~

 

 

Sorry for the late update and my English but please continue reading ^_^ - minneimouse