the wedding

My stupid classmate

The whole way to the church, my stomach made circles. I felt like I would die from excitement. Dongwoo stopped in front of the church and said: “Go in we’ll see later.” Sungyeol and I got out of the car and went to the church. The church was really big and beautiful and when we opened the door, all inside was pretty decorated with flowers and my mom was standing at the altar. She ran around and took all the things at the right order. “Oh Annyeong Jieun, annyeong Sungyoel!”, she said and bowed to us. We bowed back and I looked round. “Jieun please come with me”, a voice said behind me. I turned round and saw Young oppa behind me. “Oppa!”, I screamed and ran to him. Sungyeol turned round and looked away from me. I took Young’s hand and pulled him to Sungyeol. “Sungyeol-ah that’s my brother Young, Oppa that’s my fiancé Sungyeol”, I said. They owed to each other and I went with Young in an side room.

In the room was a pretty looking woman. I looked at her and then she said: “Annyeonhaseyo, I’m Park Subin, I’ll make your hair and your make up.” I looked at Young and he nodded and went out of the room. I sat down on the chair and Subin began to work with my hair. The whole process took us more than one hour. After we were finished, mom walked in the room. I looked at her and she said: “Aigoo my little girl looks so pretty.” “Eomma, don’t act like that”, I said and looked at her angrily. I looked at the mirror and thought, that the curly hair fit me and Park Subin had made it good. “Jieun-ah come to me and get change in your dress the marriage will start at half past 12 and its half past 11”, eomma said. So I stood up and went to her.

I got changed in my dress and looked at the mirror. “Eomma but what’s about shoes? We didn’t pick shoes”, I looked at my mom. She turned to a shelf and took out a box. “Please try this one. I’ve bought these two years ago to give it to you when you’re getting married”, she said and give the box to me. I opened it and there were white really high heels. “Eomma these are looking very expensive”, I looked at her. “It’s no problem…today is your marriage so please wear it. I know these are really high but you can do it I know”, eomma said and smiled at me. I sat on a little chair and took the heels on. They fit me exactly but when I stood up my feet hurt a bit because of the height. “Try to walk with them please, you have 45 minutes to try”, eomma said and I nodded at her.          

I walked through the room the whole time. Then suddenly the door opened and Young came in. He held his hand in front his eyes and said: “Jieun-ah please come with me to eomma it’ll begin in a few minutes.” So I stood up and went after him. We walked along a hided floor beside the church to come to the entrance. Eomma was waiting there for me and I looked in. The whole church was full of peoples. All of them were waiting for the ceremony. Sungyeol stood in front of the altar. He wore a really beautiful suit. He looked around and waited for me. My heard started beating as fast as it could. I looked at Sungyeol and the time was like standing still. Suddenly my mom tapped my shoulder to sign me to start moving.

The music began to play and I started walking to Sungyeol. He smiled at me and I looked at the floor to walk straightly. My feet hurted because of the shoes but I had to walk straight. At the half way I almost fell down but I could held myself. I walked up the three stairs in front of the altar and just in that moment I fell down on my . I looked round all guests were looking at me and laughed. I laid my head in my hands and was to start crying of shame. Just then I felt two arms around my waist. I looked up and saw Sungyeol kneeling in front of me. He helped me to stand up and hugged me. The guests were still laughing. “Stop laughing! That’s not funny anyone of you could be in the same situation!”, Sungyeol screamed out.

I couldn’t believe my ears. He had protected me in front of all the wedding guests. I looked at him and he smiled at me. A smile grew in my face and Sungyeol whipped my tears away. The pastor began to speak. I couldn’t listen to him, because I looked at Sungyeol all the time. My heard beaded and beaded. It didn’t stop I couldn’t hear anything else as my heard. ‘Am I starting to liking him?”, I asked myself. I felt that Sungyeol put the ring on my finger and just in that moment the pastor said: “Now you’re husband and wife. Now you can kiss the wife.” ‘Omo I forgot the kiss’ I was shocked. Sungyeol moved closer and closer. I closed my eyes. I won’t to see how he came closer and closer. Then I felt two hands at my neck. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that Sungyeol was kissing my forehead.

All the guests were clapping and looked confused. Normally the husband has to kiss the wife on her moth and he kissed me at my forehead. Sungyeol took my hand and linked fingers with his hand. His hand was warm and big. I felt like a little child holding her father’s hand. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I stood at my tiptoes andkissed his check. His face was like he was shocked but then he smiled at me and we walked out of the church.

 

Finally!! Now they’re married!!

Hope you like this chapter and sorry for my bad English but please continue reading. And don’t forget to comment and subscribe ^_~