my thought was right

My stupid classmate

 

I also get out of the restroom and went back to the others. We sat there and waited that the bell will ring. We didn’t sit long there when the bell rang and we went to classes. Since Hana wasn’t here anymore I sat alone and Sungyeol was just sitting in front me. When the teacher walked in the class all stopped talking. I followed the lesson when suddenly something fell on my head. I looked down on the floor and saw a piece of paper. I took it up and opened it. On it stand: Jieun let’s meet after school but without Infinite and not for the project…we can go in the cinema or something ^^ - Sungyeol.    I took a pencil and write down: Sorry but I wouldn’t feel good.   I through it on Sungyeol’s desk and saw him opening it and after he read it he crumpled the paper.

 

 

 

Lunch

I went outside the class and saw L and Hoya walking to me. We greeted us and went in the cafeteria together. I didn’t know how but somehow we get on the topic childhood friends. Hoya told us that his childhood friend was his ex-girlfriend and they were a couple for one and a half year but she had to move and so they broke up. L didn’t say anything to this topic and that wondered me. “L do you live your whole live here in Seoul?” I asked him. “Ani I moved here from Busan when I was five. And ye because of the childhood friends…I can’t really remember her because I was five when I saw her the last time” he sighed and continued eating.

 

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell us that?” Hoya asked L. “Ah it’s just because I don’t remember her and I thought you wouldn’t interest that.” I didn’t know but something told me that L was that Myungsoo…my childhood friend. Just then Sungyoel came to us and sat down. “Aish Hyesu is really annoying” he sighed. “Wae?” all of us three asked the same time. “She follows me everywhere I’m going that makes me crazy” he said and turned round. Hyesu walked through the door of the cafeteria and looked round. Sungyeol saw her and covered his face with his hand. For his luck were many people in the cafeteria and she get out again.

 

 

 

The afternoon lessons went over very fast and when the bell rang I headed to my locker and put my things in. I turned round and dumped into someone and my bag fell on the floor. I looked up and it as L. he looked at me and smiled “Sorry I’ll help you” he said get up and put my wrist. I stood up and felt pain in my right feet. I wanted to walk but every time I stepped on my right feet the pain wasn’t bearable. “Gwaenchana-eu?” L looked at me concerned. “Ah ye” I said and walked away. Just a few meters away from L I couldn’t step on my feet because it hurt so much. I tried to walk up the stairs but then I was to fell backward.

 

 

 

Just then someone grabbed my hand and held me. I felt a warm hug from someone and heard a hard breathing. When I opened my eyes and looked up I saw L. He held me tight and breathed fast. “Why did you say you’re ok if it’d not right!?” he asked me. I didn’t know what to say and he carried me on his back. He went to his car and sat me in it. “Where will you drive me?” “I’ll drive you home” he said and started driving.

 

 

 

When we stood in front of my house he went out of the car, opened my door and carried me again on his back. I didn’t know that he’s so strong. When we stood in front of the house door he knocked and my mom opened. She looked shocked and let us going in. “Jieun what happened?” I couldn’t answer because L began speaking before I could. “Jieun fell down and I think something with her ankle was happen. Ah ye before I forget I’m Kim Myungsoo a friend from Jieun.” He bowed and I thought I’ll fell on the floor but he held me.

 

 

 

“L, you can let me down” I said but he didn’t do it. “Where’s your room?” “Upstairs but I can get there myself” I giggled but he didn’t let me down and went upstairs. I pointed at my room and he opened the door and laid me down on my bed. “Gamasahabnida for bringing me here” I smiled. He looked at me and said “Pretty room *he smiled* is it ok if I’ll stay here and I nursed your ankle?” “Y..ye but there’s no need I can do it myself!”

 

 

 

He went outside my room and I put the stuff away I could reach, because my room was really a mess. Suddenly l came back in with ice and a cloth. He kneeled down and put my ankle. I hurt much when he moved it but I tried to hide the pain. L put the ice in the cloth and band it round my ankle. “Do you need something?” he asked. “Ani no need but thanks” I smiled at him. “You didn’t tell us about your childhood friend while lunch” L suddenly said. “A…a…ye…it’s just because…because I also can’t remember him.” I said while hugging my pillow.

 

 

 

“The only thing I have from him is this picture” I said and took the picture my mom gave to me. He looked at it really long but then he said “Jieun? I…I have the same picture.” I was confused and just look at him. “Is it possible that we two are the childhood friends of each other?” I just couldn’t say anything but then he said down on my bed and hugged me. I couldn’t move and just stay still then he whispered “I’m really happy that I’ve found you” he grinned but I was confused because I thought he can be it but I didn’t thought it’ll be true.