Sleepy

My stupid classmate

Photobucket

YOU POV

 

I woke up and the sun was shining. I don’t want to get up but I have to because it’s my first day in the new high school. I was really excited of my first day in the new school because my family and I were moved from Busan to Seoul. Now we lived since a week in Seoul and I still don’t have any friends. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and get dressed for school then I went downstairs and saw my dad and my brother sitting at the table. ‘Ah Jieun your awake sit down and eat!’ appa said. I set down beside Young and eat breakfast. ‘Are you excited for the first day?’ Young asked me. My brother was always concerned about me and sometimes he act really cute but sometimes I could kill him. ‘Ye but I can stand’ I answered and smiled at him. Young is just two years older than me but he didn’t go to school anymore because he wanted to help my father at the firm. I looked at the clock and it was 7:30. ‘I have to go now bye appa…bye oppa’ I said kissed them on the cheek and took my bag. I headed out of the house and started to walk to school.

 

At the way I saw a girl with the same uniform and I decided to go after her to get to school fast. The girl seemed a bit confused so I went to her. ‘Annyeong! I’m Jong Jieun and you?’ ‘I’m Kwon Hana. Ah we’re going to the same school?’ ‘Ye I think so’ I smiled at her. We chatted while walking and it turned out that Hana was also a new student at the school. At school we went to the office to get know in witch class we will be students. We both get in the 1A so we headed to the classroom. I was happy to know someone in the new class.

 

‘Class, please listen! We have two new students in our class and they will introduce themselves now’ the teacher said. Hana and I were standing in front of the class and all students were staring at us. ‘Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Jieun ibnida’ I bowed to the class. ‘Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Hana ibnida’ Hana also bowed to the class. ‘There’s a place for you both’ the teacher pointed at the place behind a pretty looking guy. I went to the place set down and prepared my things. The guy in front was really good looking and his style was really well. I watched out the class and saw that I wasn’t the only one looking at the pretty guy. All girls behind him were staring at him like they would eat him. ‘Hana? I think the guy in front of us is really popular…’ I whispered to Hana. ‘It seems so ^_~ but he’s really pretty…’ she answered. I tried to follow the lesson but I couldn’t get my look away from the guy. In the second lesson a really strictly looking teacher went in.

 

I also tried to follow but my attention was interrupt of the guy. After we write a short text I looked again at him. It seemed like he would sleep so I tried to wake him up because of the teacher but he slept deep. I put a pen out of my case and throw it on his head. ‘Yah!’ the boy screamed out and turned round. ‘I just wanted to wake you up because of the teacher’ I answered. ‘The teachers don’t say anything if I’m quite…and I think it’s better for you to let me sleep. It’s just your first day and you don’t know anything about me and our class’ he hissed at me and turned round. I don’t do anything wrong so why he was hissing at me. I couldn’t understand that guy.

 

After classes I went to the cafeteria with Hana. The pretty guy who hissed at me was sitting at the table beside us with 6 other guys. While eating I tried to find out the name of this guy and listened to the conversation. ‘What? You always sleep while lessons why you can get so good marks?’ a really girlish looking boy said to the pretty one. Aww I can’t call him pretty one just call him…hmm…sleepy. Sleepy showed the other guys his marks and they just put their moths wide open. ‘Oh my gosh Sungyeol you’re crazy I would never get this marks if I would sleep the hole school day!’ a older one . So his name is Sungyeol ok then there’s no need to call him sleepy but I think it fit him better.

 

After the afternoon lessons

I went in the library because I wanted to work. I took books out of the shelves and went to a table. My face was covered of books and I couldn’t see if someone was sitting there. In the moment I put the books on the table I saw Sleepy sitting there. Of course he was asleep. While reading I kicked him under the table but he didn’t wake up. Doesn’t he have a home where he can sleep! I kicked him again and then he woke up. He looked at me and went angry. ‘What? You again?’ ‘Ye why are you sleeping every time I see you?’ ‘I’m just tiered arrasso?’ ‘Ye’ I answered. ‘Could you please go away I want to sleep.’ ‘Why should I do go home and get sleep there!’ ‘Ok you can stay here if you don’t wake me up again’ He hissed at me.

 

I really hate guys like him. He could say that thing a bit friendlier but no he have to hiss at everyone. I can’t understand that girls freaking out because of him he’s just annoying and SLEEPY

 

Hope you like it and you’ll follow the story. I’m so sorry for my bad English and sorry for the short chapter Mianhae! *bow*

Please comment and subscribe ^^