Chapter 37

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

 

Chapter 37
 
Onew-ish POV
 
Key stood up and left the room when it was clear Taemin was not going to arrive, despite the fact the teacher was calling after him to come back. Key just ignored him completely and if anything began running rather than the speedy walk he was doing beforehand. Onew's eyes widened, Key never ran, he despised running with all his heart because of the sweat and many other reasons. Key had once even wrote an entire essay on how and why he hated the exercise known as running.
 
Jonghyun had pretty much the same reaction as Onew, once he stopped off Minho's face that is, turns out Jonghyun and Minho were exhibitionists. Onew felt sad, he was forever alone seeing as all his friends hooked up with one another leaving him with nobody. Well at least he had chicken. 
 
Now back to more important matters, Key had ran out the room, it ever meant he was seriously concerned about Taemin or there was a sale on fried chicken. Wait, the last one was all Onew...
 
So it was probably the Taemin thing then because it was clear that Key really loved Taemin which sent his inner fangirl into fits of insane squeals and happiness. But it also made Onew concerned for Taemin's welfare. 
 
He honestly really liked the boy and he already considered him one of his best friends... but this tiny selfish part of him was screaming in happiness as he was free from the wrath of Key who had been trying to figure out how he knew about Taemin's male part.
 
Ohoho, what would Key do if he knew that he found out due to the boy sporting an . Turns out the boy was not actually that innocent. He wondered what Taemin had been thinking of, he may of been thinking of some steamy KeyTae. Onew knew he would like thinking of that...
 
"Hey Onew can I borrow a pencil?" A voice asked.
 
"I'm not a ert!" Onew screamed at the poor person who just blinked at him blankly with wide, scared eyes. Jonghyun began chuckling at the antics of Onew who had just suddenly shouted that out in the middle of class gaining the attention of everyone including a confused and annoyed teacher.
 
"Lee Jinki, I'm sure you're not a ert but is your announcing of it a good reason for the disruption of my lesson?" The teacher asked 
 
"I'm seriously not a ert, Jonghyun's the ert! I mean just look at him he just oozes the aura of a ert. Don't get me started on Minho, he has numerous pictures of Jonghyun under his bed and he kisses his mirror pretending it to be Jonghyun!" Onew blurted out. 
 
Minho went red and hid his face away from everyone by placing it into Jonghyun's chest. Jonghyun was straddling Minho if he had not mentioned this earlier, just in case you wanted to know. Jonghyun chuckled lowly and began nibbling on Minho's ear.
 
"Really Minho? You don't need to kiss mirrors any more. You have the real thing. Although, two of you making out is hot and the photo thing... I guess I have to show you my collection of photos of you which I jer..."
 
"I don't want to hear any more of this conversation, continue and you'll have a detention after school." The teacher informed them angrily and cheeks slightly flushed. Minho and Jonghyun gave one another excited looks.
 
"I always wanted to have in detention." Minho whispered excitedly to Jonghyun, unfortunately he whispered rather loudly which got  the teacher's attention.
 
"That's it. Get out!" The teacher yelled, Minho and Jonghyun gave each other matching y looks and pretty much ran out the room. Onew remained seated until the teacher glared at him. "You too, you started this."
 
"But... it's not fair." Onew began to protest, the teacher just glared. “I did not mean to start it off, I was just informing the world that I'm not a ert even if I did just imagine them doing it hard and rough against your desk and I severely enjoyed the view.” Onew said, the teacher gawked along with the rest of the class.
 
“Just get out now.” The teacher said at last finding words on how to reply to that sentence, Onew frowned unhappily and left the room to find JongHo eavesdropping. They grinned up at him proudly.
 
“Imagining that does make you a ert, Onew. I'm also glad you have good taste, maybe we'll let you watch in someday.” Jonghyun pretty much sang from excitement of a fellow ert whilst he slung his arm other Onew's shoulder. Onew frowned deeper.
 
"Welcome to the dark side and I agree with Jjongie, well if you allow us to watch in with you having ." Minho said slinging an arm over Onew's other shoulder, Jonghyun nodded excitedly pretty much jumping up and down.
 
“Yeah! You better have hot though Onew.” Jonghyun said warningly, Onew groaned.
 
“Fine, I'm a ert.” Onew sighed deeply. “And you better let me watch you.” Onew added making Jonghyun and Minho's jaws dropped at the last part. 
 
"erts Incorporated did need more younger members." Jonghyun said after a while, grinning again.
 
"What your in erts Incorporated and you never told me? Next you'll be telling me you're in Stalkers United as well!" Minho said shocked staring at Jonghyun with wide eyes.
 
“Wah? You're in both, how come I never see you during meetings?” Jonghyun cried equally shocked.
 
Ladies and Gentlemen, a normal day in the life of Lee Jinki aka Onew.
 
A/N: Wub you all for subscribing, commenting, reading and hopefully liking ^_^. JongHo are erts in this story and possibly even more so in the sequel. Humour is back, yay! Also I started up a thing, I didn't talk to any of my friends, it's been two days and only one person noticed... I was trying to see if they notice me. Apparently only one does, and she noticed within a few minutes. And whoo chicken curry for tea, we had chicken, ham and pineapple pizza last night with cheese filled crusts. I have chicken a lot for someone who doesn't like chicken...
 
More extract:
"One more time for old time's sake?" Key pleaded, Taemin hiccuped swaying slightly and his face was red from intoxication.
"Key, we're ober and I'm wiv somebudy." Taemin slurred, Key ignored the clearly drunk boy and pulled their faces together in a sloppy, rushed kiss. Their teeth clanked against each other, Taemin's eyes widened considerably.