41

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Key-ish POV

 

Key was worried as hell, generally when only family was allowed in a hospital room it was bad. He hoped Taemin was coping okay and his father was okay as well, because he wanted Taemin to have a father to give him anyway once they got married. Which they would do according to Key and yes, Taemin would wear a dress, whenever he wants to or not.

Anyways, somehow Onew had gone missing and just wasn't there despite being there only moments ago. So he called in the power rangers... er... Jonghyun and Minho. Who just so happened to not be power rangers but merely -obsessed stalkers. They should totally make that a programme.

He was distracted by his pondering of this would be major television hit which follows the life of JongHo (which would include everything you could possibly want, , two handsome men, violence, craziness and humour. Wouldn't you want to watch it?) the door suddenly opening and someone literally throwing themself at him. Being used to it he caught the person with ease and was glad to find it was Taemin rather than a creepy old woman who wanted to bear his children. That incident may have scarred him for life.

Taemin was sobbing, which worried Key. He lifted up Taemin's chin with his thumb and tilted it upwards in order to see his beautiful face. Taemin smiled up at him brightly, tears sparkling in his eyes like diamonds. Taemin then lifted his head up further and connected their lips in a rough kiss. Taemin put so much force into it that it succeeded in knocking Key backwards leaving Key on the floor with Taemin blushing as he perched over him, their faces inches apart.

"He's going to be fine, just a broken leg and few fractured ribs; we were all panicked over nothing." Taemin said cheerfully, Key replied by Taemin's nose, Taemin shrieked and leapt off Key and hurriedly began wiping his nose clean as if it was covered in some sort of horrible disease or something.

“Ew! Why did you me!” Taemin cried staring at his boyfriend as if he suddenly grew a tail and fluffy ears. Key smirked, and his lips.

“You taste nice Taeminnie.” Key said smiling creepily, Taemin just stared at him for a while.

“That doesn’t answer my question… and it just makes you seem like a creepy e or something.” Taemin said bluntly, Key grinned wider.

“Do you want me to show you how creepy I can be?” He purred, pulling Taemin via his wrist into his chest. Key placed his other hand on Taemin’s back to pull him closer. Taemin blushed and looked away; Key’s hand found it’s up Taemin’s shirt and travelled up the contours of the smooth skin of Taemin’s back. Taemin blushed even redder. Key his lips and he lifted the shirt slightly to reveal some pale skin of Taemin’s stomach. He ran his tongue along the top of Taemin’s waistline of his trousers.

“You don’t know how long I wanted to do this.” Key murmured, Taemin stuffed his hand in his mouth in order to not moan at the feeling of Key’s tongue on his sensitive stomach and from the sight.

“Hey! Key! We found Onew!” Jonghyun’s voice called out as he appeared with Minho in tow, who in turn had Onew’s wrist clasped in his hand. (A/N: Curse you ers! >.<)

“Noes… my chicken… gone...” Onew murmured sadly but once seeing the position KeyTae was in his eyes lit up and he instantly stopped moping.

“Yah! Who is that boy you’re about to ? is bad!” Minho suddenly shouted, too realizing what his friend was in with such a young, innocent looking boy. Key groaned, and tilted his head in order to look back at the ers. Jonghyun gave a cheer.

"Ha! I told you he was gay! You owe me, froggy! And also do you have no shame? At least we don't go that far in hallways and also do so in concealed places." Jonghyun said going all serious at the end.

“Seriously, you decide to appear now? Couldn't you wait until after we're done?” Key groaned, Minho gasped again as if just realizing something.

"What about Taeyeon?" Minho asked horrified. Onew snorted and then hid his face in his hand as he began to laugh.

"Minho. I am Taeyeon." Taemin said blushing, Minho blinked recognizing the voice, he stared blankly at him.

"Why are you dressed as a hot boy?" Minho asked, Jonghyun gave Minho a disapproving look at his choice of words. Taemin bit his lip and looked away, Key face-palmed and Onew cracked up further.

"Because Taeyeon is a boy, or rather Taemin is a boy." Onew ended up spluttering, having a hard time saying it from laughing too much. Minho blinked confused.

"I don't believe you. Taeyeon, drop your pants."

 

 

A/N: Can't stop listening to Mr Simple, just so fun to dance to, it's hard to type as I dance but I'm managing, I only just face-planted the keyboard and table twice :P