Chapter 21

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Minho-ish POV

Minho ducked behind a hedge as Taeyeon looked around, she did not hear or see him did she? If she did, he must be a horrible stalker and therefore should withdraw ship from Stalkers United. Why was he stalking her in the first place? Well, he had a sneaking suspision that there was something big she was hiding, there was just something off about her and the fact that she wouldn't tell them about her plans just made him even more suspisous.

So he was following her to see what her plans were, because what if she was like a terrorist or a murderer? He needed to check that she was not, he had not yet managed to find a Lee Taeyeon in the database who lived anywhere near them or had Taeyeon's description, so he had to find out the old fashioned way rather than via the computer. Which was of course following her.

He was not paranoid, but everyone he met needed a background check, just in case. He had a background check on Key, Onew and Jonghyun, did you know Onew had been arrested when he was eight because he attempted to rob a chicken store? Or that Jonghyun had made a protest for introducing penguins back into ponds and woods? Or that Key had a long background of flower arranging at the local old people's home as well as winning a beauty show when he was little as he was mistaken for a girl?

But Taeyeon... she had nothing,  it was like she did not actually exist which was very suspisous. She could easily be a secret agent who was to gain their trust then kill him, his friends and family, so he had to spy on her. To be perfectly honest, the actual reason he was stalking her was... he wanted to tease Key by how he knew Taeyeon better than he did, and that Taeyeon liked him more so she told him all that. It was sort of mean and some of it was a lie... and lying was bad unless it was a matter of lie and death (if Onew asks you if you stole his chicken say no even if you are lying as he will probably kill you) but he teasing Key was so much fun.

She looked around again and Minho flung himself behind a tree, he had almost been seen. Which would not be good, I mean you would not go rob a bank or reveal yourself to be a terrorist or spy with some one watching you would you? And if you did, then you are stupid or at least very bad at your job. Which Minho was neither and so she fortunately did not see him.

He then spotted an incredibly handsome person out of the corner of his eye, and he froze and smiled at them.

"Hey, good looki..." He began before realizing than the person was actually his reflection in a window pane... whoah he was hot. He made faces at his reflection, pouts, tongue and smiles before realizing that Taeyeon had gotten away! Damn you amazingly dashing good looks distracting him from his prey! Where did she get to! He cursed and glared at his reflection but he sooned smiled. How could you glare at that beautiful face for too long?

He groaned and looked around, Taeyeon couldn't have gotten far... right? He looked around, where the hell was he anyway? Where did she lead him? He looked around to see that somehow he was in Key's neighbourhood, then he remembered that Taeyeon was according to Key his neighbour. He decided to go to Key's house figuring out that Taeyeon must have went to a house next to Key's. Smart wasn't he?

He got to Key's house and watched Taeyeon enter the house next to it through the window, into the window which just so happened to be oppisite Key's. He looked in interest, Taemin was good climber and she was lucky there was no one watching her and they would of saw her grey boxers... wait, boxers? He could not blame her though, boxers were comfier than pants, trust him he knew.

Several minutes passed before some one ran out the door carrying a sports bag with dance clothes hurriedly stuffed inside. The bag was slung across their thin shoulders which were slightly familar. He watched the person run up the road, taking note of their thin, frail figure before turning back to what he presumed was Taeyeon's house wondering what plans Taeyeon had and when she would leave.