Chapter 44... the end

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

WAH! WHY IS THIS FIC ENDING... the reason?

 

THE SEQUEL IS THE REASON. Click it. Click it, I dare you.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/195922

But don't click on it until you read the following:

Chapter 44

Key-ish POV

~6 months later~

Key smiled at his boyfriend as he sat across the table at the restaurant they had made a reservation at. Taemin smiled back with his beautiful smile. That beautiful smile which had stolen Key's heart right from the start but being the idiot he was he had kept on denying it until he was faced with the prospect of OnTae then he at last grew some balls. They often laughed together at how stupid they both acted back then when it came to one another.

Taemin had grown more confident over the months they had been together and he had managed to blossom into a (if it was even possible) more beautiful person altogether. Not to mention more fashionable seeing as he had the fashion king himself as his boyfriend.

Taemin had also gotten a more braver in bed and less innocent over the months they had been together. He was still pretty innocent but spending time with JongHo, some of the largest erts in the world (and Onew who was actually pretty far up on the ert scale even if he did not seem to be) had caused him to be more experimental and often distract Key from doing stuff by doing less than innocent things.

Also Taemin was very, how could he put it, demanding during which honestly made him wonder why the hell he was still even topping half the time. He shuddered to think what it would be like if Taemin acted like that when he was pregnant or something. Not that he believed in mpreg unlike Onew who honestly believed in it and even wrote stories considering it. But still, he would practically be a slave to him.

"Penny for your thoughts," Taemin smiled sweetly at him as he lay his hand on his boyfriend's, Key smiled back.

"Make that a million, seeing as all my thoughts are of you( and you are worth such much more than a penny." Key said lifting Taemin's hand and bringing it to his lips. (A/N: Honestly what I would answer as I'm creepy and always compliment everyone like that) Taemin blushed and looked away embarrassed. (A/N: Different to people's reactions to me, they generally tend to hit me with something TT^TT)

"Key, stop saying stuff like that." Taemin whined shyly, Key smirked.

"Come on, you love it." Key told him, Taemin mumbled incoherently before nodding. Key smirked and leaned over the table further in order to kiss Taemin's lips.

"YAH! No PDA! How many times do we have to tell you!" A familiar voice yelled, KeyTae jumped surprised at the sound of that voice. Groaning they turned to see JongHo along with Taemin's older brother sitting there at the table behind them.

"Well, what did we say about stalking us on our dates, besides Jonghyun you have in public and you're freaking making out with Minho right now, you hypocrite." Key complained, Taemin hide his face behind the menu embarrassed as people surrounding them turned to stare. Jonghyun pouted.

"Well that's different as we have a permit to do so." Jonghyun announced proudly holding it out and showing them, Key's eye twitched slightly before he stood up and moved away from the table. Taemin sneakily tried to escape before his boyfriend blew up from anger at Jonghyun. He did not get far as Key grabbed hold of his wrist and pretty much pulled him into his chest.

"We can do it, permit or not." Key announced annoyed.

"Actually, you can't." Onew piped up somehow appearing behind them. Key yelped and literally leapt into Taemin's arms.  

"Where the hell did you come from." Key said in a hilariously high pitched voice, pretty much in tears, the JongHo table snorted and  Onew grinned. Taemin however was too focused on not dropping Key to laugh and besides he was used to it as Key often screamed like that in the shower when the water unexpectedly changed temperture or was too cold.

Oh, they moved in together into their own small apartment, Key getting a job fairly quickly after he graduated due to the fact he was almighty. Also their parents were more than happy to help out considering they could stop walking in on their sons 'bonding' moments which was so awkward. JongHo's parents would do the same thing but no matter where they went they would often find JongHo doing it seeing as they were such exhibitionists.

"Two tables down." Onew answered cheerfully, Key's eye twitched again. Onew laughed nervously hoping that Key would not kill him. "I was stalking JongHo who was stalking you." He announced cheerfully. Key gave a yell of frustation and leapt out of Taemin's arms and grabbed him by the wrist.

"Come on, let's go somewhere where people won't ruin our six-monthversity." Key said annoyed, all he had wanted was to treat Taemin to a nice meal in a romantic setting but the stalkers like always had to ruin it for them. He hated having friends some times and wish he was a loner.

When out of the restaurant he just collasped on the curb and sat down angrily, his knees drawn on his chin. He began sobbing sadly, the weather was reflecting Key's feelings and began to rain down on them heavily. Taemin put his arm around Key, sitting down next to him.

"All I wanted was it to be perfect but they have to always ruin it!" Key choked sadly, crying into his knees. Taemin sighed and began rubbing comforting circles onto Key's back.

"Key, everything is perfect as long as you're here with me." Taemin said softly, Key looked up at him and gave him a watery smile.

"But the meal..." He murmured, Taemin smiled at him and kissed him gently.

"It was not really us anyway, we're not posh, besides I always wanted a kiss in the rain." Taemin finished giving Key a large hint, Key chuckled and stood up and lifted Taemin up into his arms, he brought Taemin's face to his using his hand and kissed Taemin deeply. It was loving and Key attempted to transfer all his feelings through that kiss to Taemin.

Taemin wrappped his arms around Key's neck to pull him closer. They could taste the rain in their kiss and Key then spun Taemin around, the latter laughing slightly as puddles all around them shot up in the air as splashes as Taemin's feet skimmed them, soaking them both even more. Key laughed too and grabbed Taemin's hand and together they began running through the rain and childishly jumping in puddles creating large splashes.

They grabbed onto one another arms and began to swing one another down the rain covered street, creating splashes as they went causing passerbys to glare at them at getting them all wet despite their umbrellas whilst others smiled at their cute display. Taemin squealed as they saw a park where a river ran past. The sky was darkening and the river reflected the beginning to lighten old fashioned street lamps which followed along it beautifully creating an almost magical glow.

"Let's go play in the park." Taemin cried excitedly, Key smiled fondly and opened the park gate for Taemin who smiled at him and gave him a peck as a reward for being so gentlemanly to him. Taemin once in the park instantly ran to the swings which had always been his favourite. He sat down on the swing ignoring the fact the seat was wet from the rain which continued to pour, besides he was too wet for it to matter anymore, he gave Key a pleading look.

"Push me." He said with large brown puppy eyes, of course Key couldn't deny that look and went to push his beloved boyfriend despite the mud which surrounded the swingset. He pushed his childish boyfriend until he was squealing in excitement.

Then without warning Taemin deliberately kicked the mud back in order to splatter the poor unexpecting Key. Key spluttered in shock and stared at his boyfriend rather upset. Taemin giggled. In order to get his revenge, Key scooped up a large pile of mud and threw it at Taemin. Taemin screamed in surprise and happiness before leaping off the swing and starting a proper mud fight. They threw mud at one another, until Taemin tackled Key and they rolled down the slight slope the swingset was situated on.

They lay there just by the river looking at the sky which they had only just noticed clearing up, stars were appearing in the velvety black and the moon shone brightly. Taemin turned his head to Key smiling brightly, the light of the old fashioned street lamps giving his beautiful face an amazing glow which reminded Key of the angel Taemin was.

"I love you." Taemin murmured happily, Key smiled at him and went to kiss him forgetting all about the mud which littered both of their bodies but before he could they were distracted by a display of fireworks which started in the sky above them. Taemin gasped in delight and sat up, dragging Key closer to him so he could snuggle as they marvelled at the beautiful scene created in the night sky, the fireworks, the stars and moon, the romantic glow of the street lights and the reflection of everything in the river.

"A free ride for a cute couple?" A man's voice asked kindly, they looked at the river to see one of those canal boats you see in Venice by the river's edge. Taemin nodded excitedly, Key smiled softly at his love.

"That would be lovely, thank you ajusshi." Key said bowing thankfully, the old man just smiled at them and slowed the boat to a halt so they could get in. Taemin smiled at the man happily before kissing Key as soon as they sat down and the boat began to move. Key smiled into the kiss and kissed back putting his hand in the river and feeling it move smoothly back and wiped away some of the mud on Taemin's face with his wet hand. Taemin giggled.

"Love you too." Key whispered happily. Taemin looked at him with eyes which sparkled with tears of happiness. And he hugged Key so strongly that they both fell overboard creating the largest splash they had managed all evening. They emerged giggling, the ajusshi chuckled and stopped the boat so the couple could get back in the boat.

"You're such a perfect couple." He complimented, Key and Taemin smiled at him warmly.

"Thank you." They said in unison.

x

Laughing they entered their apartment, Key swung Taemin and they pretty much waltzed into the kitchen which was part of the dining room which lead into the living room and then their bedroom and their bathroom. They did not care about the water or mud which was sent onto the carpet right now, that could wait until tomorrow. Taemin kissed Key for like the thousandth time that night.

"It was the most romantic date I've ever been on." Taemin said just oh so happily. Key chuckled and let go of Taemin, he froze and his face paled at seeing a pale white envelope sitting somewhat innocently on their kitchen counter, he knew what it meant with its many stamps announcing that it came from far away along with the tell-tale english announcing that yes it was from Amercia like he expected.

"Is everything okay?" His adorable boyfriend asked giving him a worried look seeing his face and gave him a hug. Key gave him a smile.

"Of course it is, now go take a warm shower, we don't want you to get a cold do we?" He laughed, Taemin gave him a playful smile.

"Want to join me?" He asked innocently, Key smiled at him.

"Maybe next time, I have to check JongHo isn't spying on us first." Key said, Taemin nodded blushing remembering last time they tried it and JongHo was spying on them. He obidently skipped his way to the shower, happy after the best date he had had ever and he had plenty of amazing dates with Key, such as that date at the amusement park.

Key sighed stressed out once Taemin had left the room, he went over to the onimous white letter and opened it and just like he suspected it read alot of formal stuff but the thing which was the most important said:

'You have been transferred to our company in America'.

A/N: For some reason my purple and red Skittles are tasting like watermelon... also it's the end TT^TT but never fear the sequel is here ^_^ and the title is 'Key, Meet My Husband' well done all those who guessed correctly. You can have... I don't know... a link to your profile on K, MMH and perhaps a guest appearance in it?

So that will be:

GAMER_Locket14

Puffycloudx

eizel10

but I must say I loved JongkeyShipper08's 'Key, Marry Me Honey' idea though

Also sorry there's no but in the first chapter of K, MMH there is ^_^

After this story all my fics are far more serious TT^TT, so how about a Key centric fic which invovles fun ^_^ Do you want it? It'll include OnKey, JongKey, MinKey and TaeKey and some other pairings thrown in for good measure... it may not invovle as much craziness as this one but it will include the return of RUFUS ^_^

Also I must thank xXxkangarouxXx for always helping me out, now go read her fanfics and comment or else I'll hunt you all down with a knife and I'm not joking. Do it now. And also she can get the same thing offered as the people who guessed correctly and whatever she really wants I guess.