Chapter 19

Meet my 'Girlfriend'
Key-ish POV

Key looked over at his ex who was currently attempting to look cute by leaping around and pointing at everything she wanted with a pout. She was failing. Now Taemin could off the cuteness as he would be actually excited and what he pointed out would be gifts for people he knew and it so sweet and heartfelt rather the selfishness his ex was showing.

He was having a hard time trying remember what got him so fixtated over her, then she bent over to pick up a shirt (which she had deliberately knocked over, finally realising she couldn't pull cute off and going for a different method). Oh, so that's what he dated her for... he sounded shallow now only starting to date her for her (which Taemin's was far nicer than by the way), but to honest she had seemed nice and sweet when he first met her.

In fact she had always seemed nice and sweet to him, well that was till he started comparing to her to Taemin and realizing she was as fake as her nails (which were not corrosponding with her outfit, who wears bright pink with red nail varnish anyway?) and what she claimed her bra size was. Pur-lease, didn't she think that he'll know the difference between an A and a D? Besides he did not care much for s anyway, they disrupted the closeness he could achieve with other people so he preferred flat chests.

For instance he could he could pull Taemin into him, their bodies melding perfectly together as their chests were pushed against one another, so close they could feel eachother's heartbeats beating seemily in perfect unison, no s holding them apart.

Then Taemin's long, milky, slender legs would wrap around his waist pulling them closer, so that their breaths would mingle as their faces lay inches apart. Taemin's breath dancing across his lips making them tingle. Key would lean in connecting their lips passionately, his hands feverishly travelling up Taemin's bare chest and back exploring every spot of creamy, untouched skin whilst Taemin ran his tongue over Key's slightly parted lips.

Key would open his mouth willingly allowing Taemin's slick tongue to slid into his warm mouth, rubbing against Key's sensually bringing Key's bursting into life, they would fight over dominance with a tangling of tongues. Then with a sudden shock, Taemin would suddenly overpower him pushing him backwards so he laid back with Taemin straddling him. Then with a smirk, Taemin would lean in furthur, opening his mouth to without a doubt say something suggestive.

"Oppa! I want one of these headbands, don't you think they'll look cute on me!" His ex practically yelled sauntering over with brightly headbands in her hand. Key had to resist from throttling her, she tore him out of his day dream for this!

"If you want it, buy it, you have money." Key said coldly, more than a bit peeved with her, seriously Taemin would forever top him in his head unless people let him finish his damn dreams! I mean who knows what dream Key would do, he could flip Taemin or handcuff him to a bed or something. She looked at him disappointedly and a pout which did not look good on her.

"But I wanted you to buy it for me." She said sadly. Key took a deep breath and counted to ten, he wouldn't hit a girl, it was against his morals. Which were sort of ist when he thought of it... so could he hit a girl then? Or at least her? She disturbs his (rather dirty but pleasant) day dream and then asks him to buy something for her? No way he could except that! Add that to what Taemin said about her insulting his friends, surely she deserves a good punch or at least a slap.

"Oh? Well I'm afraid I need my money to buy more important things," like those pair of dancing shoes Taemin was looking longingly at the other day. She scowled uglyily and threw the head band down.

"I won't have it then." She said. .

A/N: Do you think Key's day dream is worth a M? A few people said no so it's not... but I'll put it back on if anyone says it is.