Chapter 33

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

End of previous chapter:

Somewhere down the line their fingers curled around one another’s and their legs tangled. Key stopped kissing his dongsaeng and opened his eyes to see Taemin smiling up at him softly, Taemin was about to pull Key down for another kiss when the door slammed open.

Taemin-ish POV

Just as he reached up for another kiss which was bound to be amazing the door slammed open. Curse his luck, why did someone have to come in now? Couldn't they wait or something? He now hated whoever was the one who dared to do this to him!

" yeah! KeyTae finally getting it on!" Onew squealed, fist pumping the air before realising what he was doing and gave a sheepish look. "Taemin! Stop making out already! Your brother is on the way over!" Onew said bursting fully into the room and falling flat on his face, so typical Onew. Key perched himself up over Taemin using his elbows and pointed an accusing finger at Onew.

"Who is this Taemin you speak of? I know no such person." Key said glaring at him and then at Taemin, Onew went pale as he realised what he said, crap Onew was not supposed to spill the beans! Unfortunately (or fortunately considering that Key could no longer ridicule them both) for everyone Taemin's brother, soon followed after Onew.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing to my younger brother! Why is he crossdressing! Why isn't he in school! And most importantly what did I say about no until marriage!" Taemin's older brother yelled as he entered the room, Key looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you so certain this is Taemin? It could easily be someone else." Key asked innocently, Taemin's brother gave him an 'are you ing stupid' look.

"Key, I can recongnise my brother from a single strand of hair, I'm pretty sure I can recognize his legs, even if I am not used to him in a skirt." Taemin's brother so kindly informed Key, the bad thing was that this was actually true and it was pretty much creepy actually now he thought of it. Key frowned.

"Firstly, I'm only kissing him, he's crossdressing because I find him hot like that and it's all part of my evil plan, he isn't in school for the previvous two reasons. The last question, see my first answer." Key replied calmly, Taemin sat up.

"What's this evil plan?" Taemin asked curiously, Key froze and went red rubbing the back of his head.

"Eh, it doesn't matter." Key said hurriedly trying to change the conversation, but Onew was not going to let him get away with it.

"Of course it does if its part of the reason you made him crossdress." Unfortunately the plan backfired and drew Key's attention onto Onew.

"Wait, how do you even know Taemin is a boy!" Key began screaming at, Taemin's brother turned to Taemin at last being free to talk to him without Key interrupting.

"Taemin, I tried calling the school but they told me you weren't in and it worried me less." His brother began, Taemin shuffled guiltily, he did not think of that when he was trying to comfort Key, his brother sighed and continued. "I'll explain further once we're home as you may need to sit down." Taemin was nervous now and allowed himself to be dragged from the room.

Taemin was taken back to his house which was unusually quiet, there being no sounds of either his mother or his father which usually littered the household. He did not understand why as his mother should be home now, where was everyone. He guessed this had something to do with his brother's sudden seriousness.

"Taemin..." He began and led me to a sofa before sitting me down.

A/N: Yes, this chapter is really short but I reached a blank, I have pages of the sequel all planned out (yeah, I'm doing a sequel) but not this one :(. Okay I will do up until chapter 40 (hopefully, I may end up doing less) and then I'll start the sequel! WHOO! The other pairing is offically JongHo now because I have plans for Onew in the sequel and he needs to be single! Key will top (mostly for parts in the sequel though) and will happen, sorry for three 'no's.  Thanks to xXxkangarouxXx for helping me when I got stuck and also thanks to pekopeka for inspiring me to add fangirl Onew in ^_^ Thanks to all my commenters, subscribers and silent readers as well.

Other Notes (aka my life story): I did a TEN MINUTE WALK IN FOUR MINUTES, so I'm coughing my lungs out. There's some creepy , annoying flute playing outside my window... and I recently learned I can open a Starburst using only my teeth and without ripping the wrapper ^_^ and also I converted four people to the SHINee fandom (3/4 like Onew the best, not sure about the last one), had a litre of chocolate ice cream, escaped a hour after school detention, got a pack of Skittles, I got sunburn the other day, found out that one of my male friends have really girlish lips and I drew Taemin