Chapter 10

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Taemin-ish POV

Key carried the girls clothes he had bought, like a gentleman not allowing Taemin to carry anything even when after they had bought twenty bottles of banana milk (What? He just really liked banana milk) and some hair extensions and three different book on growing pineapples (Taemin did wonder why Key wanted them).

When they had reached their houses, Key pulled Taemin into his house in order for Taemin to change out of the girl clothes and into his own. Because unlike Key's parents who were used to the odd things Key did, he doubted that his own parents would be very happy to find out he was cross-dressing. Well his brother would find it hilarious though, but he would rather not endure his brother's teasing thank you very much.

When he had got changed, Key instantly offered to walk him home or rather told him that he was going to get walked home and he better enjoy it. In other words, typical Key. Walking home with Key was different than usual though, first of all Key wouldn't stop looking, make that staring, at him which was almost starting to freak him out slightly.

Key was also being more touchy than usual, normally he just spoke to him when walking Taemin home but today his hands were all over Taemin whilst they talked, from settling on his back to his chest, his hair, his face before stopping and taking hold of Taemin's hand into his own. It was slightly weird and Key probably was not thinking much about it but it felt nice actually and he found himself wishing they could do it more often.

When they reached Taemin's house his brother was on the doorstep waiting for them.

"So, how was the date? Thought of when the wedding will be?" He asked grinning at their linked hands, Taemin groaned.

"We're not g-"

"Late spring, early Summer would be nice, so it'll be warm enough for an outdoor wedding and so Taemin can wear a knee length dress. He has nice legs." Key interrupted, Taemin and his brother stared at Key for a bit before Taemin's brother burst out laughing.

"It sounds like you have the wedding all planned out, are you sure you're not the wife." Key's face suddenly took on an incredibly serious look.

"I will top." He said with a serious tone as if he was discussing a matter of life and death. His brother raised an eyebrow.

"Just leave your 'topping' until after the wedding, I still want my baby brother's innocence in tack. Key smirked as if his moment of seriousness had never happened.

"But what if I can't wait that long?" Key whined jokingly.

"I chop your off so you can't top anyone again." There was a moment of awkward silence.

"I'll wait then, but after the 'I dos' I'm taking him right there!" Key said, Taemin went bright red.

"Hyung!"

Seriously over 1000 views and over 40 subscribers? And all those NICE comments? Here I was shocked that I'm not getting flames. Where are all the haters I was suspecting to get? You can't honestly be telling me you like this?

I feel bad doing this but please read my oneshots in http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/169395/shinee-one-shots-2min-jongkey-jongtae-keytae-ontae-onkey-taekey, I don't know if they're that good, but I hope you'll like them. Also have you ever had your entire dream in subtitles before. I have but they were in Korean so I had no idea what anyone was saying... :P