39

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

 

Chapter 39
 
Onew's POV 
 
After quite a while of Minho and Jonghyun just blatantly ignoring all stares as they made out as they walked, entrusting Onew to guide them to the correct classroom without their bumping into something, Onew was rescued by the ringing of his phone.
 
Onew picked it up gladly momentarily forgetting about JongHo until Onew heard a crash informing Onew that they had walked into a locker. Jonghyun had landed on Minho, his legs straddling Minho's waist. Minho smirked before his lips.
 
“That eager to get into my pants are we?” Minho asked grinning, Jonghyun went slightly red, Minho gestured Jonghyun to lean closer and Onew was not overly sure what they had said but it sounded suspiciously like 'Let's do it in the Headteacher's office'.
 
“Onew?” Key's voice asked sounding slightly tensed, Onew bit his lip at the tone of Key's voice.
 
“What's wrong?” He asked instantly sensing that something was not quite right in the life of Kim 'Key' Kibum. Key sighed heavily.
 
“I need a favour.” Key pleaded, Onew was chewing on his lip now. Key never asked for help.
 
“Go on.” Onew prompted, Key sighed again. It sounded as if the weight of the world had been heaped on his shoulders.
 
“I need you to give me, Taemin and Taemin's brother a lift to the hospital.” Key said, Onew almost dropped his phone. Where they all okay? Was Taemin in labour with Key's baby? 
 
He was the only one with a driver's license so of course Key would call him. But wouldn't it make more sense to call the hospital if that was the case? But Taemin's waters could of just broken... wait Taemin was a boy and boy's did not get pregnant. Or did they? But KeyTae haven't had yet so it was not possible.
 
“. Are you okay? How about Taemin and his brother are they okay?” Onew asked panicky once realising that there was no way of Taemin giving birth to his and Key's lovechild, Key gave a slight chuckle on the other line at the sound of Onew's tone.
 
“We're all fine, just get your over here.” Key said with a more than threatening undertone telling him that if he was not there in the next five minutes Key would castrate him or something.
 
“Eye-eye, captain.” Onew said gaining a phone-glare from Key. Yeah, Key could glare through electronic devices, don't ask how but he can. Without a moment to spare Onew was out the school doors not caring about the teachers or other students. They could bite his dust. 
 
(A/N: What you get from listening to Queen. Sing with me now, and dun dun dun another bites dust. Wait the sing with me now reminded me of the Little Mermaid, sha la la la la la my, oh, my look at the boy too shy, he ain't gonna kiss the girl)
 
Onew arrived in Taemin and Key's estate in his car, he spotted Key and the Lee brothers outside somewhere in between both of their houses. Taemin looked as if he had been crying recently as did Taemin's older brother. Key looked older than usual. Onew parked his car and hurried out scooping them all into one huge group hug.
 
At the hug there was different reactions from everyone, Taemin's brother gave a shocked yelp, Key coughed as he was squished and Taemin gave a slight laugh.
 
“Oh, my poor babies, I don't know what happened but Uncle Jinki is here now.” Onew said, Taemin snorted and hid his face into Key's neck, feeling all happy again due to Onew's sudden and some what comedic over protectiveness. Onew gave him a hurt look.
 
“I'm being serious Taeminnie, don't laugh at me.” Onew scolded him giving him a sad pout. Taemin giggled some more.
 
“It's just... you sound like Key when ever he goes into umma mode.” Taemin said, gaining an amused look from Onew, an annoyed look from Key and a relieved look from his brother.
 
“Wah! I'm never like that, young man!” Key said giving Taemin a glare which made the younger giggle.
 
“Why are we going to hospital?” Onew asked, the mood suddenly fell and everyone gave a pained look.
 
“Appa's been in an accident.” Taemin said quietly, Onew gave him a pitying look before breaking the hug only to squeeze Taemin tighter.
 
“It'll be fine, trust me, remember that I met your appa and he was really strong wasn't he?” Onew said, Taemin bit his lip.
 
“He's all frail like me though.” Taemin said, Onew tutted and prodded Taemin on the forehead.
 
“Silly mushroom, I meant mentally and” Onew then prodded Taemin's chest “in his heart. He loves you too much to leave you. That's what my umma always told me after she came home from hospital.” Taemin gave him a watery smile before hugging him back tightly, pretty much squeezing the oxygen out of Onew.
 
“Thank you, Onew-hyung.” Taemin said, Onew smiled down at him.
 
“Now, I hear there's an hospital to get to.” Onew said and lead them all to his car. Taemin sat in the back with Key whilst Taemin's brother sat in the front with Onew.
 
“I must say...” Onew began as he started the engine once everyone strapped their selves in (or in the case of KeyTae strapped one another in as an excuse to feel one another up) everyone looked up at him curious to what he was to say.
“I'm relieved that Taemin isn't pregnant like I first thought as you should really leave children until after marriage.”
 
“Wait... you two better not have had yet!” Taemin's brother yelled at them. Key was suddenly glad he was in the back and Taemin's brother in the front as he did not feel safe considering what Taemin's brother threatened him with if he had with Taemin. Taemin blushed a deep red.
 
“Hyungs!” He complained.
 
A/N: Yay! I had Chilli Con Carne today, I ate my brother's as well as he did not want it. My mummy called me a good girl and patted me on the head like a dog (the last part because I ask for it).
Also for my birthday I want an Onew. Please, please get me an Onew. Or another member of SHINee, I'm not fussed.