Chapter 29

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Onew-ish POV

So much fun. He now knew why Minho always teased Key all the time, it was just so great seeing Key's look of rage and see him lose his cool and he even ran around punching people if you enough. Fun.

Also Taemin was so fun to make people jealous with, because Taemin joined in and acted so convincingly. What was also fun was Jonghyun and Minho's shocked faces as they stared at them, mouths gawping like a fish.

They had soon ended the shopping spree once Key's ex had left and they all went to chill at the park. They were going to go to an interenet cafe but they decided it was about time to return Rufus the duck, Jonghyun's one true love, to his pond.

They had been eating ice cream by the pond, Jonghyun was laying down in the cool, green grass with Rufus nestled comfortably into his side as he ate his whilst everyone else sat on the bench, all eating ice cream including Onew who was not eating chicken for once. Onew and Taemin were sitting next to one another separating themselves from Key via Minho who's -blocking skills were going to be put to good use for once.

Then they started it.

"Onew oppa <3, you dropped some ice cream." Taemin said innocently enough but the farcade of innocence was soon lost when Taemin straddled Onew.

Minho dropped his ice cream onto his lap, the ice cream melting and leaving a wet, sticky patch as he watched the OnTae take place too emerged to be bothered to pick up it. Key started to choke onto his ice cream, Onew was not overly sure how you choke on melting, soft ice crean but Key managed to do it.

Taemin pulled out a handkerchief and dabbed Onew's chest where the ice cream had dribbled down. Taemin pouted and looked at Onew's stained shirt, he could not wear that.

"You have to take off your shirt, oppa, you can't go around wearing stained clothes." Taemin said, Onew nodded and Taemin ran his fingers down Onew's side to the bottom of the shirt which he tugged upwards over his head. Onew had to stop himself from laughing at both the ticklish sensation it gave him and the look on everyone's face.

"Yah! You can't go stripping people in the park!" Key said standing up and storming over to them yanking Taemin off violently with his arms around his waist. Taemin winked at Onew who smirked back.

"Sorry Key hyung, but I was only helping him out of stained shirt so he could wear a clean one." Taemin said apolojectily, looking so innocent with his large puppy eyes. Key visibly melted at the sight of them and pulled Taemin into his chest via a backhug, he rested his chin on Taemin's shoulder. Onew looked how they seemed to meld together perfectly and how comfortable and natural it looked.

Minho after taking one look at KeyTae went over to Jonghyun and gave him a hug. Jonghyun yelped in surprise and jumped.

"Why you hugging me, you frog!" Jonghyun said frailing around in Minho's big arms, Minho tried to pout.

"Because seeing them hug made me want one." Minho said, Jonghyun relaxed slightly but then he frowned.

"Why didn't you hug Onew then? He was closer to where you were sitting." Minho made a face and snuggled closer to him.

"He's still shirtless which makes it awkward, besides your the king of skinship and your breath does not smell of chicken." Minho explained, Jonghyun nodded in understandment.

"Hey chicken smells good!" Onew protested but he was ignored by everyone. Poor dubu.

"But I feel like I'm cheating on Rufus..." Jonghyun said sadly, Minho replied by pointing at the pond where 'Rufus' was pimpin' out with some duckettes. Jonghyun gave a horror-filled gasp. He turned to Minho with a serious look.

"Wanna be my rebound?" He asked, his seriousness ruined when he burst into laughter. Minho thought for a moment before nodding, Onew felt left out with all the hugging going on and the 'blossoming feelings'. Jonghyun noticed this however.

"Hey, Onew! Wanna have a hug ? I don't mind hugging bare chests, Minho's just a wimp." Jonghyun yelled to Onew, who just grinned.

"What ever you say, Skinship King."